Bakery shift, end of grocery shopping, end of middle school, and Skye akumatized

In the bakery, a few customers walked inside the bakery, and stopped at a small line at the counter. Marin helped boxed up an apple pie, passed the box to Mushu, and Mushu put the box on the counter for Mulan.

Mulan: Thank you, Mushu. Here's your pie, sir.

Male customer: Thank you. *He takes the box and leaves the bakery. *

Mulan: Next, please? *A female customer walked up to the counter. * Hello ma'am, welcome to Tom and Sabine Patiserrie, how can I help you?

Female customer: I would like a small carrot cake, please?

Mulan: (putting in the total) One small carrot cake. Okay, that'll be 8-euros, please? Would you like to pay with cash or card?

Female customer: (pulling out her debit card) I'll pay with card.

Mulan: Okay. You can scan it. *She swiped her card, the transaction went through, and Marin and Mushu help get the carrot cake boxed up for the customer. *

Mushu: This carrot cake looks good

Marin: (carefully put the cake in the box) Don't even think about it.

Mushu: I'm not. *He closed the box, added the bakery logo sticker, and handed it to Mulan. *

Mulan: Here you go, ma'am.

Female customer: (taking the box) Thank you. This bakery has the best carrot cake in the world. *She leaves the bakery with her cake. *

Mulan: You're welcome. Next, please? *A male customer and a little boy walked up to the counter. * Hello, sir. Welcome to Tom and Sabine Patisserie, how can I help you?

Male customer: I'm having my in-laws coming over for dinner tonight. My wife recommend to get a cherry cake, my mother in law loves cherry cake.

Mulan: Okay, so that's a whole cake, right?

Male customer: Yes. A whole cake.

Mulan: (putting in the total) Okay. Anything else?

Male customer: Hmm... *He looked at his son. * What would you like, son?

Little boy: A chocolate cupcake, please?

Mulan: (putting in the total) Okay, one cherry cake and one chocolate cupcake. Your total is 9-euros. Would you like to pay with cash or card?

Male customer: I'll pay with card, ma'am.

Mulan: Okay, just swipe your transaction. *He gets his debit card, swiped it, and out it back in his wallet. Then, Marin and Mushu start putting together the order. *

Mushu: (assembling the big box and the small box) I'll get the cake.

Marin: I'll need some help getting the cake.