Bringing the cake out, singing happy birthday, and summoning Style Queen

At the Cinema, the limo stopped up front, Andre opened the door and stepped out, he also let Chloe, Chelsea, and Chandler out too.

Andre: Thank you, Rodolfo.

Rodolfo: You're welcome, Monsieur Bourgrois. *Andre closed the door and Rodolfo drives off, then they walk inside the cinema, and stopped at the ticket counter. *

Cinema employee (Steven) Hello, welcome to Le Sorbonne. What kind of movie are you interested in?

Andre: (looking at the screen time board) Hmm, what's screening right now?

Steven: We got different genres that's playing right now. Action, animated, horror, comedy, and mystery movies.

Andre: Hmm... what do you guys want to watch?

Chloe: (looking through her phone) Nothing that's a kiddie movie.

Chelsea/Chandler: Elemental!

Andre: What do you think, Chloe?

Chloe: (shrugged her shoulders) Elemental sounds like a fun movie. I'll see it.

Andre: I'm glad. 4 tickets to the elemental movie.

Steven: Would that he 2D or 3D?

Andre: 2D is fine.

Steven: Okay.

Andre: So one adult and three children, please?

Steven: (puts in the total) That'll be 17 euros. *Andre reach into his wallet, pulled out his credit card, he scanned it, the transaction went through, and he put the card back in his wallet. * Okay, here are your tickets, you're in theater 7 on the left.

Andre: (taking the tickets) Thank you. *He handed them a ticket stub and they walk to the concession stand to get some snacks for the movie. * Okay, what do you all want?

Chelsea: I want some popcorn.

Chandler: Me too.

Andre: Okay. 2 bags of popcorn. Any candies, drinks?

Chelsea: Some airheads would be good. The airhead bites.

Chandler: I want some chocolate. *He picked up the box of buncha crunch. *

Andre: Okay. Chloe?

Chloe: Popcorn, some fruit snacks, and a bottle of water.

Andre: Okay. What about drinks?

Chelsea: A cherry slushie for me.

Chandler: I want a blue raspberry one.

Andre: Okay. So 3 bags of popcorn, two slushies: one cherry and one blue raspberry, she wants the airhead bites, he'll have the buncha crunch, she'll have fruit snacks, and a bottle of water.

Concession stand worker (Gregory): Okay, what about you, sir?

Andre: Just some pretzel bites and bottled water, please? *Gregory then starts calculating the total cost of the snacks. *

Gregory: Okay, your total comes to 53 euros and 9 centimes. Would you like to pay with cash or card?

Andre: (holding out his credit card) I'll pay with a card.

Gregory: Okay, scan away, please? *Andre scanned his card, the transaction went through, and Gregory started getting their order together. *

Chloe: How long is this movie anyways?

Andre: I'm not sure, sweetheart. I know the first thing they'll do is play the previews and then show the actual screening. Some movies last for an hour, hour and a half, some even two hours.