Earworm aftermath, finishing off class, and end of zoom

After the battle with Earworm, Ladybug met up with the other Allies and retrieve the miraculous back from them. Mylene takes off the amulet and hands the box to Ladybug, Nino hands the small box with the Turtle miraculous inside back to Ladybug, and Nathaniel hands the small box with the Goat miraculous inside to Ladybug, she threw her yo-yo out and swings to Master Fu's house and return them. 

Master Fu: (putting the Mouse and Goat miraculous back in their spots)  Thank you, Marinette. The battle with Earworm was a tough one?

Marinette: (handing the Turtle miraculous back) It was, but we managed to stop her.

Master Fu: (putting on the Turtle miraculous, Wayzz appeared) That's good. That Scarlet Truther is always have the upper hand with these creations of Akumatized villains she creates.

Marinette: They're no better than Hawkmoth's. Better get back to school.

Master Fu: Until next time, Marinette. *Marinette leaves his house and walk back to school. At College Francois DuPont, Principal Damocles and Vice Principal Johnson spoke with Katie about what happened. *

Principal Damocles: Katie, the reason called you here is because you and Nick don't have detention after school.

Katie: Really?

Vice principal Johnson: Yes. We don't have to give you both detention.

Nick Tyrust: Really?

Katie: What made you change your mind?

Principal Damocles: We did some thinking and we decided to let you use the music room during your free periods.

Katie: Huh. Thank you, Mr. Damocles, Mr. Johnson.

Vice Principal Johnson: Our pleasure. You two are free to go.

Nick Tyrust: (standing up from the seat) Thank you. *They both leave the office and head off in the halls. *

Principal Damocles: I hate it when your niece brings up the school board Superintendent , her father in these messes.

Vice Principal Johnson: Least you can handle Mayor Bourgeois.

Principal Damocles: Only being tolerated by Chloe. *He sighed. In Mr. Thomas' class, after the whole Akuma scene, everything resumed before the bell rings for the next class. *

Mr. Thomas: So far, we have covered what needs to be covered so far in this lesson. Your homework tonight is doing these questions 10-13. Should be easy to do.

Nino: Well there's a plus side in this one. *Soon, the school bell ringed. *

 *

Mr. Thomas: I'll see you all tomorrow. *They gathered their stuff and left the classroom and into the hallways. *

Alya: Hey, where were you? You weren't in class when that Akuma was spotted outside.