Heroes vs Earthquake Queen

In the city, everyone came and watched what was going on down the streets.

Stella: Who's this rock face?

White Fang: Earthquake Queen. Just watch out for her earth manipulation.

Yana: I can see why. It's in her name.

Flora: How do we stop her?

Firefly: What we always do: beat her and blast her out of here.

Ladybug: It's more than that. It's been a while since we beat her. We'll have to try a better approach. And from the looks of it, she got a little army to help her.

Earthquake Queen: Hmm, those little chickens must've flew the coop to face someone as powerful as me.

Mister Quills: Think again, Stonehead. *Earthquake Queen scowled and looked up, she saw them. *

Earthquake Queen: I knew you would come. Especially when someone cries for help.

Ladybug: How did you get here?

Earthquake Queen: That's none of your business. I want to destroy you all and take your miraculous as a bonus.

Espadon: (draw his twin swords) Keep dreaming, we'll never let you have them.

Earthquake Queen: Fine, then. You wanna play that game, okay then. *She snapped her fingers and summoned her rock monster army. * Last chance to cooperate here.

 * Last chance to cooperate here

Leo: Still no!

Earthquake Queen: Okay. Tried to be nice but... get them all! *One rock monster raised its fists up and smashed the roof, but they all evaded the smash from them, they leaped down and looked up, Earthquake Queen groaned angrily and start firing out rocks at them, but they evaded the rock fire, Tina and Layla scowled and looked up too. *

Stella: Let's attack them together, Flora. Sun dance! *She launches yellow balls of light at Earthquake Queen, but she evaded the ball of light and formed a rock, threw it at Stella, but she flew up and missed it. *

Earthquake Queen: You can't beat me

Earthquake Queen: You can't beat me. I'm much more stronger now. *She swooped down and fire off more rocks, Espadon's power crystal glowed orange and he use his force powers and hold off the rocks. * Hey, let go of my rocks!