Chapter 40: The Little Secret

Alex's POV

Thursday, November 11 – Alex Bowman Racing Shop

You'd think three days into the off-season, and there'd be no racecars to work on. But you're fun. This isn't off-season time, it's chili bowl season.

It's why for the fourth night in a row, I was in the shop working on things. With the sprint car stripped apart and gone through after Cole Macdeo had some fun this past weekend. Now it was just getting it back together, so that way I had all the room in the world here because the next month was going to be busy.

Thankfully, I once again had a helpful partner who didn't mind getting his hands dirty and learning more about these cars in the process. Considering he has expressed interest in driving a sprint car, it seems only responsible to teach him some stuff so that way he doesn't fuck up.

It's just being the good boyfriend, right?

I had gotten used to these days together – the casual conversation, the nighttime cuddles, having someone in the shop other than Finn, breakfast shared with a friend. It made me realize how much I missed having someone with me, even if I was selfish at times and said my racecars came first.

Look at this way – at least he understands.

I didn't want the experience to end, though. I actually wished he would move his ass in to my house permanently, forget any trips back to Dawsonville – wait, nevermind. We did have to go so I could see his dirty kinky secret. By the way, I still hadn't totally settled with that revelation quite yet.

Though glancing at my phone to read a text message, I also see an article pop up, teasing the Hangtown 100 next weekend. How was I finding this out as the same time as everybody else?

"You're driving for (Kyle) Larson at the Hangtown 100 next weekend?" I question, still flabbergasted as I allow my eyes to do a brief over on the entry list. The usual suspects that you'd expect to see running a USAC midget event, but surprised in the lack of Christopher on there.

"Are you jealous?" He asks, catching me off-guard. Was he seriously using this as a flirting tool right now? "I mean, it's okay to admit that you're jealous of my time spent with our teamma-"

"This has nothing to do with that."

I was about to continue, giving him a lecture of sorts of keeping me in the dark. We've been super confessional and close about everything else – our past, our feelings for each other, and our feelings about other situations in general. How did that get missed?

Instead I made my way over to where he sat on a stool eating the last bit of his supper, wrapping my arms around him. Maybe it was because my mind was still stuck on Monday night. Maybe it was because of how sexy he looked. Maybe it was because my eyes locked on that tongue, watching it lick the sauce off the wings delicately.

You still got it bad, boy....

"In fact, I'm not worried about Kyle or anybody else for that matter," I whisper in his ear, catching him off-guard. "I know that you'll be thinking about what happened the other night, and want to come crawling back to me for much more."

"Perhaps that's what it makes it harder to spend any time away from you," he replies back, to which I almost sapped off on the floor in hearing that. I'm glad we both recognized this company thing the same way. "I was surprised to not see you or CJ on the entry list, actually."

"Let's just say that Chilli Bowl time is here, and I need to focus on a whole bunch of preparation work with a three-car effort. Although, I was equally surprised to see your name on the entry list."

"Obviously you missed every single conversation through championship weekend as it was discussed by the media, by myself and Kyle, as well as others." It's always so assuring to learn that everybody knew the details, except for the person closest to him. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you directly, but I can promise that I can make it up to you."

"Oh really?" Given that he was ready to smirk at this moment, I knew I was going to go weak at the moment he revealed the reasoning.

"Absolutely. I'll just take your ass right here in the garage, and lick you just like this wing." My eyes focus on the tongue as it wraps around wing, slowly licking the sauce, before returning to lick it length wise, barely. I felt every bit of my tingle, weak in the knees, as my manhood went hard immediately. Why were we still here in the garage right now?

"So you do realize that I can finish this all tomorrow..." Let's just say I wouldn't be able to concentrate on putting it back together, and I didn't want to break my toy. Besides, I deserved to be spoiled.

"That's what I like to hear, Mr. Bowman."

It wasn't long before we had both returned to the house, found our way up the stairs, and I was laying spread eagle on the bed just as I was a couple nights ago.

He delivered on his promise, ensuring that he followed the lick procedure – with a couple extra steps just to tease me that much more – and satisfy every single part of me all together.

I could defiantly get used to spending time together.