Chapter 114: Time for Practice....

Friday, March 25 – Circuit of the Americas

Chase wraps his arms around Alex from behind, laying his head on his shoulder.

"You've been taking everything so well," he comments quietly, bringing a smile to Alex's face.

"That's because I have the best teacher," Alex replies, to which Chase could only smirk in response.

Through the past couple of weeks, there had been persistent usage of the butt plug with Alex and Chase, including some interesting times. Chase's favorite was making Alex wear it for their team meeting, and utilizing the different vibrations to drive him nuts. It pushed him to wits end, but he was able to resist every bit of showing what was going on to survive the activity at hand.

"You're on the final size that the kit comes with," Chase comments as he pulls it out of the box. "You're almost ready for the real thing."

"I can't wait..." Alex lets out, as he sticks his ass out a little, allowing it to rub against Chase's crotch. Given how easily things had gone and how well Chase was taking care of him with each step, he felt he was fully ready.

"Are you sure you're ready, though?" Alex nods his head. "I think you need a test today to be certain.." Alex could already tell what was on the mind of Chase, and felt every single nerve about it.

"I've never driven for Spire before. I am supposed to be learning this track, getting better at road course racing. How am I supposed to do that if you're distracting me?" Chase laughs, as he holds the precious butt plug before the eyes of his fellow lover. If he was just going to be there to watch and do nothing, he might as well have some fun.

"Isn't that an Alex problem, and not a Chase problem?" Alex lets out a sigh, knowing he probably wasn't going to escape from this. Chase then takes the plug back, fully lubricating it up before sticking his finger back in the jar.

"You're just loving this, aren't you?" Chase then slips a couple fingers into Alex's ass, full of lube, moving them around to ensure he's fully lubricated as a moan escapes Alex's lips.

"It seems you're enjoying this, too." Chase then slips his fingers out, followed by another round of lube on the plug, before slowly inserting it in. "Taking it easier each time – that's a very good thing."

"Like I said, I am ready for you.." Alex then turns around to face Chase, placing his hand over his crotch. "And this to be inside of me."

"Patience, young one..." Chase takes a deep breath, trying to ignore the initial thoughts on his mind. "I want to make survey you're absolutely ready. I don't want to hurt yo-"

"You could never do that. I love you too much for you to do that to me." Alex then leans in lightly brushing his lips against Chase's. "And if I keep kissing you, I am going to be late."

"I'd like to see how you explain that one...."

The practice session went smoothly as Alex kept all four wheels on the circuit every single lap, with his road course skill improving with each turn. He was able to find some decent speed, placing him solidly in the speed chart. It came as a surprise, considering he found himself very distracted and irritated, only wanting one damn thing when they were done.

Sitting in the Spire Motorsports hauler, he just hoped the post-practice meeting went as quickly as possible, considering someone was having a little too much fun with the plug that still remained in him. He bit his tongue in the final moments, finding it hard to offer anything in fear of letting out a moan.

As soon as it was declared complete, he didn't need to be told twice as he quickly made his way out of the hauler, and to where the driver's compound was. He fumbled with typing in the code, getting it right on the third try, before making his way inside as he finds the master to the control laying on the couch.