Chapter 125: Talladega Dirt Track

Friday, April 23 – Talladega Short Track

Alex brushes off his pants, before taking another glance at his phone.

He then allows his eyes to lift up from the screen, giving an eye scan to the man before him. They say white made for a great firesuit color, but he could make an argument about black given what he was looking at right before him. There was one mighty fine peach, and he just wanted to explore every single inch of him.

"You can't stand there like that and think I won't catch you staring," Chase replies before twirling around as Alex just licks his lips. All he could think about was what inch he would want to explore first later on that night.

"You could hurry this up today so we can get home and do that," Alex comments, knowing he was already counting the minutes until he was able to follow through with the request.

"Patience is a virtue there, Mr. Bowman. You should use it wisely." He then leans in, brushing his lips lightly across Alex's, before turning on his heels and walking over to the dirt late model.

Alex felt bad later for saying what he did, though, as he felt as a jinx for the entire night. Their trip was cut short, thanks to the transmission breaking mid-way through the event. Rather than having a fun night with a good result, they were stuck looking at a broken car.

"Now you have an excuse to take care of me tonight," Chase comments as he glances back towards Alex, who only quietly nods his head in response. The comment rang through his head, repeating over and over, as he could only blame himself.

"I didn't mean what I sai-" Alex starts, causing Chase to glance over immediately.

"Dude, did you really think I thought you did? Relax, you're not the jinx for tonight." Chase then glances towards the car, watching as the crew looks over the broken parts. They had said if they could get it fixed, perhaps he could return to drive once again tomorrow. "Shit happens sometimes in racing, or maybe it was something I did as a rookie mistake. I'm not going to hold you to blame."

"Are you sure?" Chase nods his head as he walks over to where Alex was standing, as they watch the team together. It felt weird to be spending so much time close together around people they didn't know super well, but they kept saying it was just friends hanging out together.

"It just means you have to make up for it tonight, and I look forward to what you have in store for me." A smirk forms on Alex's face, as all the thoughts of earlier come flying back in his mind immediately.

"It's too bad I couldn't just strip you out of that suit right here and now..." Chase looks over surprised, but couldn't help but feel more desire in watching what he was causing before him. It seemed with each passing day, the shy side of him was exposed that much more. "Like we both know, there's plenty of things I have in store for you."

"Oh really?" Chase then pulls Alex down between a pair of trailers with him, pinning him against one. "You better not be all talk and no game tonight, Bowman."

"I never do leave you unsatisfied so why would I start now?" Chase then leans in, brushing his lips against Alex's, as Alex wraps both arms around the man before him. "Chase...."

"I need you..." Chase pushes his body against Alex's, allowing their cocks to touch each others through the cloth of their clothing. He feels Alex harden against his, only causing his hard to become more firm. "I need you so bad...."

"Take me home, let us have fun...." Chase then reaches for the button on Alex's jeans, ready to fumble it open, as a hand land on top of his. "Not her-"

"I can't wait until we get home, Alex." Chase then pushes his lips back against Alex's, as he tries to undo the button once again, only to be stopped again.

"Anybody could walk down here and see us. Are you prepared for that? I certainly am not. I love you, but I am not ready to share that with the world – and like this." Chase pauses, glancing up into Alex's eyes, with a nod of approval in response. While they were awesome together, enjoyed every single second, and wanted to always be together, they knew the world finding out wasn't quite in the cards yet. Could you imagine what would be said in response?

"Let's hurry then..." The pair then rush out from between the haulers, making their way through the infield to the parking lot, Chase still dressed in his firesuit. They climb into the rental car, key into the ignition, turned on and head off.

"When you said you needed me, you weren't kidding..." Alex felt like grabbing the oh shit handle as he felt a hand reach over, brushing over his cock.

"I want this, now, always. I always need you, Bowman..." Chase keeps his eyes focused on the road, one hand on the steering wheel, as he undoes the button on Alex's jeans. He then slips his hand inside, stroking him ever so slightly.

"Chase..." A low moan escapes Alex's lips as Chase turns into the Talladega infield, finding their parking spot. Chase continues stroking him the whole way, glancing over once they were parked.

"Feel so good.." He then leans over the middle console, lips clashing together again as he continues stroking Alex, hand cupping his cock. He then begins to work his way up and down the shaft, feeling Alex being thrusting against the motions. "You like that, don't you?"

"Fuck..." Chase then moves his hand faster, reaching down his own pants to do the same.

"I need a release so bad!!" He pumps them both as fast as he can, while pushing harder against Alex's lips in the process.

"Let me help you.." Alex then reaches into the open gap of Chase's pants, taking over the pumping as the pair let out a moan together. Their lips fight for control, both of them hardening against each other's hands.

"Alex!!" Chase lets out almost a scream, feeling himself shoot all over Alex's hand immediately. Alex got his release at about the same time, their eyes glassing over with desire as they both covered each other fingers. "Thank you..."

"Always here for you." Alex then lifts his fingers to his mouth, slowly licking every single inch of cum off of them as he doesn't allow his eyes to leave Chase. "Besides, you taste absolutely amazing."

"I could say the same about you."