Chapter 104: Auto Club 400

Sunday, February 27 – Auto Club Speedway

Things started off great for the No. 9 team with Chase finding his way to the lead through the first stage, looking as though he had a dominant car capable of snagging a victory. Unfortunately, he would get high going into turns one and two, brushing against the outside wall, with smoke and debris trailing off behind him.

"Got into the wall pretty good," he reports over the radio, hopeful for not a lot of damage. The new cars were supposed to be durable – or so he thought. Before he realized it, the rear started coming around, with no way to save it. "Something broke. Fuck me."

He then limps the car back to pit road, frustration filling him immediately in knowing that was probably the end of their day. Even if they fixed whatever broke, they'd be stuck laps down, out of the thick for the battle for the win.

The pit crew did their job – fixing the rear toe link, and sent him back. He was laps down as predicted, but the car still had good speed. A couple cautions fell close together, and wham, here he was back in the thick of contention once again. He then made his way back through the field and before he knew it, he heard Eddie calling over top-10 with the latest past.

He made his way forward, and then made his move, ready to go three-wide as Joey and Kyle battled for the lead. Then it happened. Kyle moved slightly up, his car brushing against Chase, with Chase getting up into the outside wall once again.

"Stupid motherfucker!" Alan shouted on the radio right afterwards, as Chase tried to ignore the initial anger. He felt it as well, but didn't want to believe it. They were teammates, they were friends. Why would Kyle dare do that on purpose? There had to be a reasonable explaination, right?

"Cool 5," Eddie D'Hondt comments, sarcasm laced in his voice.

"He's a fucking idiot!"

"Outside, another one outside." With each pass, he tried to channel the anger more, trying to reason what had just happened – any reason to not be angry. However, he had worked his damn ass off to get back up there. He had done everything right, and now here it went blowing up in his face.

"It's fucking broke again," Chase yells on the radio finally, anger fully laced in his voice as he fought against the back end coming around again. "Piece of shit mother fucker! God damn it! somebody watch the replay and make sure I'm seeing things straight and I was way in there on that deal before I say something I shouldn't."

"Yeah, it's what you saw," Alan confirms Chase's thoughts, which made him feel slightly better because at least everyone was on the same page. It now didn't matter what was said because the damage was done. "I don't know what else to tell you."

"It broke that right rear again." The uncomfortable feeling returned, as he turned the car, though the rear went the other way, coming around once again just like it had before. "What the fuck was he doing, man?"

"That was a dick move by him for sure," Eddie once again emphasizes what happened, just making the whole situation feel worse.

"It wasn't even fucking close! I'm like way, way outside!"

"Next time, hold your wheel and turn left," Alan advises, to which in that moment, Chase wasn't about to disagree. It certainly sucked right now.

With what had happened, it was clear post-race that he wanted to be anywhere but there. It was evident by not stopping by the trailer or pit road at all post-race, headed straight for the trailer.

He makes his way into the motorcoach, ready to grab his stuff and get out of their as soon as possible. He just hoped the pair were ready as he wasn't about to wait around. Though to his surprise, he was beaten back there by Ryan who was tossing stuff in a bag.

"How hard is it to change four fucking tires with a single lugnut on each?" Ryan questions as he looks up from the bag and locks his eyes on Chase. "You just need to run around, undo the single fucking nut, take the tire off, and replace. Every single team on pit road was able to do it – except mine. Not just once, but multiple times today. I can't carry the fucking team!"

"How do you think I feel?" Chase questions as he walks past Ryan, grabbing a couple items to toss in his own bag. "I fight back all day to get back up front after the car broke to start the damn race, and bam – I get wrecked out by my fucking teammate. I swear he's got to be fucking blind to not see me making that run on the outside. Like, hello, check before you move asshole!"

"I just want to slap every single crew member – but Roger frowns upon tha-"

"Why do you think I didn't go to victory lane to congratulate him?" The pair then freeze, eyes locked together. The distance between them disappears, with their lips clashing together. "I don't want to see that imag-"

"Let me give you a damn reason to forget it!" Ryan then pins Chase back against the wall, forcing his lips on his, as he reaches the zipper on the firesuit. "Let's put on a show of our own."

"Then afterwards, I suppose Alex and I can show you the true meaning of teamwork." Ryan wasn't about to deny that offer, knowing he was going to certainly make good work right now with Chase to ensure the offer wasn't forgotten later on that night. It was why the zipper was already down, with Ryan slipping the firesuit off of both shoulders.

"You better not make a promise you can't deliver.." He then begins sucking one of Chase's nipples, while he reaches inside his boxers, stroking his cock lightly. "I'm going to make sure you don't back down on your promise."

"Fuck..." Chase's neck snaps back, rotating, as a moan escapes his lips. Ryan then switches to the other nipple, biting the tip, tugging a little as he strokes Chase's cock faster. "Ryan..." Ryan feels Chase harden against his touch, clasping the cock in his hand, jerking the full length. "Stop teasing..."

"Feel good, baby?" Chase lets out a low moan as Ryan works down to his knees, slipping the boxers off at the same time. He then licks the very tip, enjoying the pre-cum. "Do you want something?"

"Please Ryan..." Ryan then brushes his finger tips along Chase's balls, fumbling them before licking just the very tip once again.

"I can't hear you..." Chase looks down at Ryan, running his hands through his hair, before grabbing a fistful.

"I am going to make you a damn bald spot if you don't fuck me right now." Ryan couldn't help but laugh, as he looks up into the eyes of desire.

"That's not the magic password, but I love my hair too much.." He then sticks his tongue out, wrapping it around Chase's cock, going up and down like a popsicle, before retreating back away.

"You know you want me..." Ryan nods his head, before going back close, bringing Chase's cock into mouth, giving him the full popsicle up and down treatment, as he juggles with his balls. "Fuck Ryan!"

"Gag me.." He picks up the pace, allowing Chase's hips to thrust against his mouth. The motions were enough, as a full mouthful of cum came shooting out, filling Ryan immediately as he gulps as much as he can down.

"Oh man..." Ryan then slowly stands up, lightly kissing Chase's lips, allowing him to taste himself in the process.

"Don't forget your promise for later."