Chapter 115: Xpel 225

Saturday, March 26 – Circuit of the Americas

Ryan leaves the media center, beginning the long walk back to the trailer, followed by the motorcoach. He smiles as he glances over a couple text messages, seeing a congratulatory message from Alex on his pole award.

Good luck in the race today, he quickly sends back, knowing Alex had qualified well for the Camping World Truck Series race. He knew for certain that Chase would be interested in watching it, too. It was just going to be a matter of where the pair would watch the event from.

Ryan goes between a pair of haulers, though almost jumps out of his skin as he feels arms wrap around him from behind.

"Congratulations on your pole," he hears whispers in his ear, followed by a light kiss on the neck. "It seems you're picking up some of my tricks."

"I look forward to taking your crown this weekend," Ryan replies as he turns around to face the source of his pleasure. Their lips meet together, as Chase pins Ryan back up against the trailer. "We cannot do this her-"

"Why do you think I came here? Nobody is paying attention as they're busy or focused on the Truck Series pre-race." He then places another kiss on Ryan's lips, his hand reaching for the zipper on the firesuit, though is met with a hand on top.

"I appreciate the offer to celebrate, but I'd like to get to my meeting. Besides, the quicker that's done, the quicker we can watch Alex kick some ass together." Chase lets out a sigh, slowly backing away to allow Ryan enough space to escape.

"Text me as soon as you're done, and Ryan, I don't like to be left waiting." Ryan just smirks in response, blowing him a kiss before walking away. He then stops at the edge of the walkway, giving his ass an shake before continuing to walk. "Keep that up and that ass will be all mine, beautiful."

*********************

It appeared as though Alex would have a win in his lap. He had began to close the gap on Kyle in the final stages of the event perfectly, and made the right move going into the corner. However, contact from the left, followed by a shuffle to the right and bounce into Kyle was all she wrote. He fell back a couple spots immediately with the loss of momentum, followed by a blowing a tire to throw the whole day away.

He immediately made his way over to Kyle after the race, offering an apology for the contact as he felt bad it occurred. He and Kyle hadn't ever had a run-in together before, always respectful, and didn't need that thrown away thanks to Stewart Friesen being a complete jackass.

"You proved you could road race – and wasn't that goal all along?" Chase questions afterwards to which Alex just quietly nods his head in return. "You did a great job. it sucks, really sucks that a guy can't judge a corner properly, but you did a good job."

"You know Kyle better than me," Alex starts, thinking back to how the whole conversation played out on pit road. "Do you think he's going to be mad at me, or try to do something stupid tomorrow?" Chase shakes his head no immediately.

"I'm pretty sure he understands that Stewart is a complete jackass. That's why he just kept quiet, not wanting to mouth off out of his own frustration. You're fine, Alex." Now back to the motorcoach lot with privacy around, Chase wraps an arm around Alex and pulls him close. "It sucks, but you have tomorrow, and tomorrow, you're going to do an awesome job – finishing right on my bumper."

"In third because we both know that your peach self will be staring at my bumper," Ryan adds as he catches up with them, wrapping his arm around Alex from the other side.

"He's not wrong – his ass is very good to look at," Chase easily admits as a smirk forms on his face, before giving Alex's butt cheek a squeeze as they reach his motorcoach. "That said, your ass is mighty damn fine and I can't wait till it's all mine."