Chapter 143: Frustration

October 23, 2022 - Post Homestead-Miami Speedway

Chase and Ryan walk through the door, with Chase shutting it behind him as he leans back against it with a sigh.

"I like Florida, but I am beyond glad to be home," Chase comments to which gets a nod in agreement from Ryan.  

"That has to be my worst trip down there - well, maybe not as there's Daytona," Ryan replies as the pair walk in the kitchen. Chase could only nod his head in agreement as he reached in the fridge, placing a pair of beers on the counter between them.

"I just never got the handle on the car all weekend, just could never do what I needed to do to rip the top like I needed to. I felt like I was on defense all day, trying to minimize the points damage and amount of passes." Ryan could easily sympathize, feeling the pain in knowing a 17th-place finish would not bode well for his playoff chances.

"Least you were facing the right away all day. I spun the car arou-"

"I watched my own bloody teammate dominate while I just plain sucked." Chase holds the bottle up as Ryan meets him in the middle. "Here's to sucking dick all day, forgetting about this weekend, and going to Martinsville. Maybe we can get a new clock for the place." 

"Anything is better than the frustration of today..." The pair take a swig of their drinks, leaning against the counter together as they let the frustration roll of their shoulders.

"You could be me," they hear a new voice join them, as Alex walks into the kitchen. With how late they'd gotten home, they thought he'd be sleeping and didn't want to be rude and wake him in their frustrated states. "Least you are getting to race each week. Least you don't have some doctor sitting in an office analyzing tests saying you are not cleared. Least you are not feeling all these weird feelings preventing you from doing the one thing you enjoy more than anything. And least you can drown your sorrows away where I shouldn't drink any beer or liquor while having this concussion."

"Buzzkill right there," Ryan comments with a sigh, though regretted the comment immediately as he caught the look in Alex's eyes of anger in response, as well as Chase's face in return.

"We're sorry man," Chase adds as he walks over, wrapping an arm around Alex's shoulders. "You're right, though. It could be worse. Least we have our lives and a chance to make the Championship 4. Least we have our careers and our health." 

"They told me I wouldn't be out of a car long, but here we are - three weeks not a single pedal or steering wheel touched," Alex adds as he glances between the pair of them. He then lets out a sigh, knowing this pity party was not fun for any of them. "I'm just getting frustrated. I know and trust Mickey because everybody says he's one of the best, and they're known for their concussion program. I also want to do this right for the longevity of my career, wanting to be healthy when necessary. But it's frustrating to hear the same response over and over when you believe you're making progress." 

"But you are, Alex. Each day is getting easier for you to handle, you're doing things each day without symptoms plaguing you, and the test scores are getting better each day with each turn you've done. Believe in us, Alex. It's going to be fine..." He then leans over, giving him a small kiss as Ryan tips his beer in toast of response.

"For the record, I can think of something that would cure all the blues," Ryan comments with a smirk, earning a pair of intrigued glances in response. However, Alex already knew where this was headed, remembering just a few weeks ago.

"I'm not supposed to do anything with a lot of physical activity, remember?" Alex challenges, to which Ryan was aware having listened to all the instructions given. Though that didn't stop him from closing the gap between the pair, placing his hand over Alex's package.

"That was when the symptoms were the worst. We're slowly seeing you get back to doing more stuff - considering this another test. If it gets to be too much, we can stop. Besides, you won't have to do a lot of the work..." He then glances over at Chase, licking his lips. "I'm sure we can ensure all of his fantasies are fulfilled in the easiest way possible."

"Fuck..." Ryan smirks back in response as he turns his attention back to Alex, giving his package a slight squeeze, leaning in, running his tongue along Alex's lips.

"That's the plan." He then works his hand underneath the waistband of Alex's sweatpants and boxes, feeling the skin underneath, stroking it with just the bare tips of his fingers. 

"Ryan...." Chase then places his lips on Alex's, pulling him into the deepest kiss possible, as Ryan works at pulling the sweatpants and boxers down, fully revealing his target. "Ugh...."

"Damn boy..." Ryan strokes him ever so lightly, feeling him harden against the touch. "Someone needs me badly..." He then sticks his tongue out, barely allowing it to touch the tip, feeling a drop of liquid. "Tastes so damn good.."

"Need...you...." It was almost like a command as Ryan wrapped his tongue all the way around, releasing, followed by licks of the full length of the shaft. Chase couldn't help but feel turned on, reaching into his own pants - only to be smacked.

"I'm taking care of you tonight, too." Ryan then turns the attention back to Alex, continuing the full length licks, as he reaches one of his hands down Chase's pants. He then strokes Chase's length as he wraps his lips around Alex, sucking him slowly, just the tip at the first, before taking more in. The more he took in and sucked, the faster it became, the more he gripped and stroked Chase.

"Fuck!" Alex felt his world exploding around him, every bit of passion he felt from Ryan believing delivered in the kisses that Chase was getting on his lips, the pair fighting for control with their tongues as moans escaped them. 

It was in that moment the trio realized the frustration of the past couple weeks was no longer a thought - but rather how much more they could take care of each other.