Chapter 77: Unloaded, Ready to Go

Alex's POV

Saturday, January 8 – Tulsa, Oklahoma

"Is there everything for today?" CJ questions as he pops back in the trailer. I glance up at him, with a simple nod of approval.

It was officially, finally Chili Bowl time. Can you say halleluiah! I can officially celebrate in knowing all three cars got finished on-time, made it safely in the trailer here, and unloaded ready to go? Now the boys and I just needed to get the job done this coming week.

Truthfully, I knew we were coming up against the best drivers in the country as there were so many names that could easily call themselves a Chili Bowl Champion next Saturday. So the goal was simple – get all three cars into the main event.

"Jake and I are going out for dinner tonight if you want to come," he then offers, which any other year I would easily be accepting. However, I hesitated in knowing what was supposed to be on tap tonight. Chase wouldn't be here until tomorrow, but fuck, we were already planning a fun night together. "Seriou-"

"I promise that I will make it up to you this week," I reply back without hesitation. There was no way that I was about to give him an opportunity to ask questions. We all know what normally happens when that begins, right?

"You better – because you know you owe me a round of drinks." I nod my head, easily remembering how that came about during one of the last events together last season. It was shocking how much crazy stuff these guys got me doing.

That's why I suppose they're the best of friends, right?

I honestly wish I had my boys here with me, instead, and I'm not referring to these professional midget boys that I know. Instead, the ones that allow me to explore every inch of a bedsroom and then some in ways that I never thought were imaginable. In truth, I thought it'd change how I look at CJ and Jake in wondering what could be possible there, but they don't have the same scent or beauty that seems to complete me with Chase and Ryan.

As if on cue, my phone goes off in my pocket as I look at the message with a smirk on my face. "Hope you're not getting up to something with CJ," Chase sends, and I couldn't help but chuckle. It was as if he could see what I was thinking about in this moment.

"There's a lot room in the trailer to have some fun," I send back, deciding that I should have some fun with this for now. I just hoped it didn't come back to my bite me.

"I know you're lying as you have eyes only for me and Ryan. We don't share well, anyway. But hey, I'll help you explore those walls tomorrow." Why did he have to do this to me? Fuck, I could feel myself growing harder immediately. So much for winning this damn discussion because I was falling apart.

"Can you do it without getting caught by being too loud?" You probably wouldn't hear the voices over the engines, but hey, I was willing to play any damn card that I could right now.

"I wasn't the one that screaming for more..." Fuck, I felt like screaming like that right now in knowing how hard I was, pushing against the fabric of the jeans to the point I may pop that zipper. It was like Finn could tell something was going on as he walked away to give me space. Really, dog?

"I knew that you'd cave immediately as you can't resist assuring every one of my desires," which is one of the big reasons that I love you, and want to be with you every second of the damn day. I know that I will get well taken of, and him in return.

"Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.." That was a weak comment, which easily told me that I was winning this discussion – or making it seem that way in not telling him what was happening here.