Chapter 113: Folds of Honor 500

Sunday, March 20 – Atlanta Motor Speedway

Alex allows the smirk to form on his face, watching the conversation ahead of him with the biggest smile. They were allowed to have their own conversation and time together, as long as he got this mighty fine view as they certainly both looked damn fine dressed and ready for work today.

They reach the driver introduction area with Alex staying back as he had been, watching as Chase did an interview, still focused on the one asset that had caught his eye on the way over. He glances over at Ryan, and couldn't but lick his lips at the view he was offered.

"Are you liking what you're seeing?" He hears whispers in his ear, the smirk only growing more in knowing whom was standing just inches from him right now.

"How did I get damn spoiled to have two amazing, drop dead gorgeous, sexy men in my life?" He questions, earning a chuckle back in response from Chase.

"Simple – because you're just as damn as sexy as we are." He then gives Alex a slight butt squeeze, causing a glance back of surprise. "Please remind me to thank Andrea for putting you in a white suit every single damn week."

"The same can be said for NAPA because you, honey, look mighty fine."

The pair then separate as Wendy Venturini walks over for an interview for MRN Radio, though Chase doesn't take his eyes off of Alex the entire time. His eyes followed the lines of his jaw, before snaking down his body to take one more glance at that ass, excited for the day that he could call it his own pride and joy.

***********************

Chase walks back into the motorcoach, letting out a sigh. It wasn't a great day, but it wasn't the worst day. Considering the damage sustained to the door, combined with the up and down chaos that is the Atlanta repave, there was nothing to complain about a sixth-place finish.

"This shit is growing old awfully fucking quick!" He hears as the door swings open, recognizing the voice immediately. He had seen Ryan running up front late in the race, though contact in the wall ultimately led to placing 17th instead.

"You should've helped your brother-in-law instead," Alex comments, in reference to his teammate and eventual race winner William Byron. Chase only knew the comment was just going to light the fire underneath Ryan that much more, and part of him wasn't opposed to that in knowing what may follow.

"Thanks Captain Fucking Obvious, but I thought I'd be a nice person to my one of my best friends." The eye roll was all Ryan got in response, as everybody knew where Alex's opinion still stood about Bubba following their history together.

"Remember – agree to disagree," Chase comments as he rubs Alex's shoulders, not needing anymore amnution in seeing the frustration on Ryan's face. it's why he slowly walked away from Alex, walking up to Ryan from behind, wrapping his arms around him. "You have fast racecars every single week, damn fast good handling racecars. You keep doing that, and you're going to get through and get a win. You just need to relax, focus, and keep doing you."

"It fucking sucks!" Ryan lets out as Chase nods his head, keeping his arms wrapped around Ryan's waist.

"I know, but you can't let it eat at you. We're only five races into this season. There's still a long way to go, and this is a new car for everybody. Figuring it out is half the battle. You're there, and your talent will give you a win." Chase then kisses Ryan's neck, as Ryan leans back in his arms. "And the meantime, you have two wonderful men here who are willing to do anything and everything to give you comfort, release, and distraction."

"Fuck..." Chase then begins sucking more on Ryan's neck, as he rubs Ryan's crotch, feeling him go hard as he does so.

"That's the plan, babes.." He continues sucking at his neck as he reaches up, pulling the zipper down on the firesuit slowly. Once the gap was fully open, he reaches inside, slipping his hand in Ryan's boxers, stroking him lightly.

"Such a fucking tease..." Chase could only chuckle in response as he uses his teeth to slip the firesuit off of Ryan's shoulders, allowing it to fall to the ground. "Take care of me, love me..."

"Patience is a virt-"

"I don't have time for patience." Ryan then turns around, leaning back against the wall as he brings Chase right close to him. "I need you, please..."

"Is Ryan hungry for something?" Chase then sucks on one of Ryan's nipples, as he continues stroking him, before switching to the other side. The sucking only intensifies when he feels Alex's body right against his, with Chase's firesuit disappearing quickly thereafter.

"Chase..." The moan escapes Ryan's lips, as if a cry for what he desperately needed to feel better, his cock growing harder by the second. Chase responds by wrapping his hand around, moving it up and down to jack him off, watching a bit of the pre-cum drip off.

"Don't waste because I want it all.." Chase then gets down to his knees, licking the very tip to savor what he let loose, as Alex pushes Ryan against the wall, lips clashing together.

"Need..you..." Chase then wraps his mouth around, licking as little as he can possible up and down with the edge of his tongue, before pulling back a bit.

"Take him daddy," Alex instructs, before going back in for another kiss, making circles around Ryan's nipples with the bare tips of his fingers as he does so.

"You're next," Chase says, before following instructions, taking Ryan's full shaft into his mouth. He then begins sucking slow and full lengths, while tickling his balls a little. A moan escapes, with Chase using that as instruction to go a little faster.

"Fuck!" Ryan lets out as his hips buckle against Chase's mouth, with Alex having moved down to sucking on one of the nipples, while stroking himself as he felt a big hard on coming. "Chase, make me damn well cum!"

"Damn.." Alex lets out a moan of his own, as he looks down, watching the boss at work in seeing Chase's tongue twirling round Ryan's shaft, followed by long slow sucks popsicle style, followed by quicker ones with Ryan's hips buckling.

"Oh yes!!" Ryan feels it come on, shooting every bit of himself inside Chase, as Chase savors every single drop that he can muster, licking his lips afterwards.

"I'm next.." Alex then moves back against the wall, dangling his shaft in front of Chase, as Chase licks his lips once again, knowing he was damn well spoiled.

"Give him everything you gave me, and more..." Ryan then looks over at Alex, placing a kiss on his lips as Chase shifts over so he's kneeling down before Alex on the floor.

"We need to take care of him later..." Ryan nods his head, already having the right plan in mind that would certainly blow their best friend's man. Though for now, he couldn't help but feel himself growing hard once again as he watched Chase play the same game that he did with him once again.

It started with a couple tease licks to the very tip, enjoying the taste of the pre-cum. It started with sticking the tongue all the way out, allowing the very tip to enjoy the full length lick. Then with each lick, more tongue found it's way, followed by the lips. The lips worked slow at first, before a tickle of the balls and thrust action found themselves full speed ahead.

Ryan repeated the same process that Alex did with him, sucking on the man's nipple beside him, as he reached down to jack himself off, only to find a hand already there.

As Chase continued to lick Alex's full length, tongue twirling around a couple times, followed by some full length quickies, his left hand had made it Ryan's cock, stroking him at first, before grabbing on and going up & down the full shaft length.

"Fuck!!" Alex and Ryan both let out at the same time as a result, with Alex's full blast of cum filling Chase's mouth, as he savored it just as he did with Ryan before him.

"Tastes so good," Chase lets out, satisfied, licking his lips as he sits back with the pair satisfied. He then backs up, lying back on the couch, hands behind his head. "I feel I deserve the prize for my gift for you..."