Chapter 109: Ruoff Mortgage 500

Sunday, March 13 – Phoenix Raceway

"Alright everybody, appreciate the good racecar getting us the pole," Ryan started off the day on the radio. It was always a good day when you started at the very front of the field.

He was also able to turn that into a good run early, staying up there until the competition caution at Lap 25. Unfortunately, the trip down pit road did not go as he would've intended.

"We were speeding, section two," Jonathan Hassler tells him over the radio, feeling like an immediate gut punch to the stomach for Ryan. It seemed everything they worked for yesterday, combined with the strong start and a good pit stop was thrown out, all because of his one dumb mistake.

"Oh my god," he replies, feeling gutted. It just seemed nothing would go right these weeks. "I am sorry, guys."

Ryan spent the rest of the first stage, and first half of the second getting all the lost track position back – and that not being an easy task with it being harder to pass than usual at Phoenix.

"Alright, we're going off the 9," his spotter Josh Williams says as they get ready for the restart in the second stage. Ryan's hard work had paid off, as he was getting the chance to start on the front row here. However, he knew it was going to be a fun time in knowing Chase was alongside him. "We'll have sixty to go in the stage."

Both Chase and Ryan got a good restart, allowing them to go into the corner, side-by-side, neither wanting to give up a single inch.

"Still outside," Josh tells Ryan over the radio. "#4 still staying in line with you. They're three-wide behind you, just one outside."

"Tight on you," were the words that Chase was hearing courtesy of Eddie.

The battle would end with Ryan taking the top spot, pacing the field all the way to the checkered flag in the stage with Chase third. It seemed everything was going back right, the disappointment of speeding early totally forgotten as Ryan had returned to the frame of mind he adapted at the drop of the green. However, those butterflies, nerves, anger returned in a familiar feeling returning to the car.

"Fucking steering shakes, everything shakes," he tells the team afterwards, on top of the comments shared throughout the duration of the stage.

They had tried to tell him to take care of it, possibly shift less, but all he could think about was watching the whole race unravel because of this one pesky problem. The nerves only increased as the race got closer to the end, with the shake continuing to grow even more.

"Wheel shakes every single corner," he complains over the radio with 30 laps to go. "My fucking hands are going to go numb by the end of this race."

Chase, meanwhile, was trying to battle hard himself to maintain the track position. He also saw his race begin to unravel with a loose condition developing, which resulted in him spinning out of the seventh position.

"A flat spot, but no damage," he reports back to Alan.

Ryan was able to overcome his wheel shakes and issues for a fourth-place finish, certainly a nice change in momentum following the first couple weeks. Chase was able to fight back to finish 11th, passing Alex in the closing laps as Alex's struggles continued with a 14th.

"You beat me after spinning out," Alex comments once their back in the motorcoach together. "That just says how bad I suck here, completely!" Chase walks over, rubbing his teammate's shoulders, placing a kiss on his cheeks.

"You will get better with more laps – it's a tricky place," Chase offers, followed by another kiss on his cheek. "You figured out Martinsville, and I believe you told me you'd never be a short track racer. Calm down, buddy."

"At least you're not going to hear rattle, rattle with your hands shaking all night in your sleep," Ryan offers, holding out his hand as you could see a slight shake in it still from dealing with the vibration all day long.

"I can think of other things for that hand to do so you can be distracted.." The smirks forming on both of their faces said everything, as Alex kept Chase held close to him.

"I think someone thinks he should go first because he had the roughest day of us all." Chase nods his head as he spins Alex around so the pair were facing each other. "Don't let me interrupt as I am ready to enjoy the show..." Ryan hops on the counter, unzipping his firesuit in anticipation for the fireworks they were able to put on.

"Oh don't you worry, we know how to put on a show..." Chase then unzips the zipper on the firesuit, slowly slipping it off the shoulders of the man before him.

"We know how to make you plenty jealous," Alex adds, following the same process with Chase's firesuit, kissing the bare shoulders before him. Chase then leans in, nibbling on one of Alex's nipples as he reaches down, running his bare finger tip along Alex's shaft.

"Feel good, baby?" Ryan lets out a moan, not able to withstand the anticipation of having the same thing done to himself once the pair were done.

"Fuck..." Alex lets out, throwing his head back as his back arches, his nipples begging for more in the same way his cock wanted everything.

"It seems someone wants me.." He then switches to the other nipple, going around with his tongue, before sucking it as he lightly strokes Alex once again.

"Chase..." Another moan escapes Alex's lips as his cock becomes even more harder, a little pre-cum leaking out from the very tip.

"Don't waste that now," Ryan comments, licking his lips as he wished he could lick every single drop of them both right now for himself.

"That'd be a crime," Chase comments as he works his way down Alex's body, licking the bare tip of the cock to enjoy the pre-cum for himself. "Taste..so..good.." He then begins to lick his cock, his tongue barely touching as he goes up and down the full length, hands tickling his balls at the same time.

"Fuck.." Alex lets out as Chase then increases his speed slowly, allowing the length of Alex's cock to touch the back of his throat, gagging him slightly, wanting to enjoy every single inch. He then begins working his way up and down, sucking as hard as he can imagine in the process. "Need to cum..."

"Fill me..." It was as if a command was given, with Alex's load immediately being released, filling Chase's mouth completely. He sucks as much as he can down, leaving a few drops on his tongue and lips. He then stands up and works his way over to Ryan, lightly kissing his lips as he places a hand on the man's cock.

"That's my job – to take care of that for you."