Chapter 118: Toyota Owners 400

Sunday, April 3 – Richmond Raceway

As the group had become accustom too, they were to attend the pre-race Red Carpet party, set to cross paths with celebrities before making their way to driver introductions.

It seemed simple, and usually it followed a same usual pattern. Though hearing someone right close to him as he arrived, Chase knew today would be much different.

"There's no good celebrities here if you ask me," Ryan whispers, barely audible. "I can give you a much better bang for your buck if you come with me."

Chase didn't need to be told another single word, carefully watching Ryan weave away from the crowd. He glanced around, said a couple hellos so he couldn't be caught without appearances, before sneaking his way to the side.

Upon going into the bathroom together, Chase barely got his hand on the door handle to flip the switch to lock, before he was pinned against the door, with lips clashing on his.

"I was worried you would say no," Ryan admits, immediately reaching for the zipper on the firesuit. "But fuck, I have never wanted as much as I want you now. This firesuit does something very wrong to me." Chase couldn't help but smirk, already knowing the affect white had as seen with Alex on him.

"Guess I'll need to wear it more often for you," he replies, wrapping his arms around Ryan's hips to hold him close to him. "Let's just say that I have a hard on for you."

"I plan on solving that right here and now..." Ryan then pulls the zipper down, not allowing his lips to leave Chase's as he slips the sleeves down, allowing the thick fabric to fall to the floor. He pushes his lips even deeper, pushing his entire body right against Chase's, deepening the kiss as their crotches touch each other.

"We don't have all day, Ry..." He reaches for the zipper on Ryan's firesuit, following the same suit with them barely leaving enough room between them to allow for it to happen. "Don't tease me..." He then reaches for the waistband on Ryan's boxers, pulling it away from his skin, stroking his cock very lightly.

"Clyde..." Ryan's voice was deep with desire as he slipped Chase's boxers off, revealing his already hardened cock. "I can see why.." He then backs away a little, kneeling down to his knees, with a smirk as he looks up at what he couldn't wait to claim as his own. He then sticks his tongue out, barely touching the tip, allowing the pre-cum to fall.

"You know you want more..." Chase then sways his hips a little, allowing his cock to dangle like a carrot before Ryan's mouth, as Ryan licks his lips in anticipation.

"You better be ready for what I am about to do to you." He then works his way in-between Chase's legs, spreading them apart a little more, before brushing his tongue just barely on one of Chase's balls. He then strokes him lightly, as he sucks on the ball.

"Fuck..." He then switches sides, as a little more pre-cum drips. Ryan does not let it go to waste, scooping it up with his finger, licking it off as a moan escapes Chase's lips. "You're evil..."

"You know you love every single damn minute..." Ryan then licks the very tip with his tongue, before swirling his tongue around. He then licks the full length a couple times, encouraging another moan to escape.

"No time..." Ryan knew that he was right in his words, taking in Chase's cock slowly, beginning to suck a little. He then repositions himself, before going for another suck, full length this time around. Chase pushes his hips off the wall, causing his dick to tickle the back of Ryan's throat. "Fuck me, please..." No more words needed to be said as Ryan began to suck the full length, picking up his pace with each suck.

"Daaamn..." Ryan lets out as Chase cums, filling his mouth completely. He savors every single drop, before slowly standing, and brushing a kiss across his lips. "Thank you."

"Same time next week?" Ryan chuckles with a nod of approval as the pair of them redress. "And by the way, I owe you one tonight – because you just got me off damn good."

"You better hope I win today after not satisfying this...."

*********************

"Do I want to know what the crew did?" Alex questions, having heard rumors of a suspicious late-race change not going according to plan for the 9 team.

"Let's just say you may want to run away tomorrow," Chase comments as he throws his firesuit in the bag, just wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. There was no way he wanted to be in Richmond any longer, and the other part couldn't wait until tomorrow till he found out whose fault it was for the big screw up, and chewed this ass out. "Actually, fuck that. Bring popcorn."

"What did they do?" Chase stops, looking at Alex, knowing if he said the words out loud, he probably wouldn't believe it.

"They put the right side tires on the left, and vise versa." Ryan freezes from where he was coming out of the back of the motorcoach, jaw dropping, staring in complete disbelief.

"Seriously?" He questions, catching Chase's attention as he nods his head back in response. "My crew has done some really fucked up shit this year, but that damn well has to take the cake."

"Why do you think Alan didn't want to tell me during the race?" Chase offers, a little frustrated by that. How are you supposed to deal with something in the car if you don't know what's going on? It would've been better to embarrass the crew? However, part of him got it, as he also knew what would've followed. "He knew I'd be pissed, he knew I'd blow up, and knew it just wasn't necessary at that time. Why get me throwing a big hissy fit over something that I can't change?"

"Good luck tomorrow..." Ryan could only chuckle, wishing that he could be part of the Hendrick meeting in wanting to see what would be said. "Please video chat me when it's time for him to share his opinion."

"Are you trying to get me fired?" Alex questions, knowing everybody would have his head if he dared to do that, beginning with Rick and Chad all the way down.

"Maybe I want to make you my teammate," Ryan offers, wrapping his arms around Alex from behind and lying his head on his shoulder. Chase just rolls his eyes watching the scene before him, before returning back to packing.

"Wrong timing there, boy..." Alex slowly snakes out of Ryan's grasp, to which Ryan could understand the comment in seeing Chase's reaction as he continued to pack. It obviously just added to already frustrated day. Then if you combine with the jealousy from yesterday, the weekend certainly wasn't anything to write home about. "Don't worry, we'll both take care of you tonight so you forget about i-"

"That's not going to fix the problem I have a fucking blind pit crew!" Chase lashes out, before heading out of the motorcaoch with bag packed. Ryan and Alex just glance at each other, smirks forming.

They both knew it was going to be one hot, heavy, busy night as when frustrations ran high, there was certainly a good way to get those out of the system.