Chapter 91: Rainy Blues

Alex's POV

Wednesday, February 9 – Florida

"This just sucks," I comment aloud as I make my way back in the motorcoach, having returned from a very wet Volusia Speedway for the third straight day in a row.

The idea of traveling down to Florida was to have fun racing my sprint car, enjoy the time with friends. Sure, we were having some fun as you can't deny the fun in getting drunk together singing songs in a rundown karaoke bar. But it's not the same as slinging the dirt wild, working on a racecar, and having fun at a track.

I can handle a single day of a rain. A second day of rain is just barely tolerable. Though three straight days of no racing due to weather? Now that just sucks, end of story.

"I know you're enjoying this, though," I comment, as I pet Roscoe on the head.

Considering he isn't the social butterfly, he loves any extra bonus time with Dad back in the confines of privacy. Perhaps I'll blow off some energy by taking them outside and playing Frisbee after. That may actually be a really good idea considering Finn has too much energy from being confined to the trailer and unable to run around in the mud and see people. See, even if the dogs agree this weather sucks, too.

"Maybe I can help you enjoy the night in," I hear from the bedsroom, causing me to freeze immediately as the hairs on my body stand tall in attention.

There was nobody here. I had locked the door before leaving – nobody knew my pin code as I made sure to change that after the last girlfriend. Nobody had followed me in, and the place was empty before I left. It was just me and the dogs.

"Aren't you going to come see me?" I hear once again, recognizing that Georgia drawl immediately.

I couldn't help but lick my lips in anticipation, looking for any satisfaction to cure away the weather blues. Maybe I was just dreaming, my hopes taking over my thoughts.

I make my way down the short hallway, slipping open the door. I didn't even get a chance to see the object of my desire that may be on the bed because Finn launched his way past me, jumping on the individual instead.

"It appears somebody else likes me too," he says, sitting up to reveal not a single drop of clothes on his body as he scurries the dog off of him. Holy fuck me damn, rain out appears to be a blessing if I do say myself.

"How did you get in here?" I question, because I found myself ready to kick my own ass if I left the dog unlocked. I didn't remember giving him the pin code, either.

"I keep a close eye on you and have watched you punch that code many times..." Guess I should be careful who is standing close to me when punching it in. Then again, he was probably one of a few that could easily get that close without objections. "Is someone complaining?"

"Have you ever heard me complain when you're been naked?" I mean, if anybody does, they certainly don't know what they're looking at because it should cause you to either tackle him, or take off your own clothes in hopes of fun to follow. I went with the first option, jumping on my bed, my lips clashing against his, pinning him down beneath me as I grinded my body against his.

"Now that's the greeting I was looking for..." He then pushes his hips off the bed, causing his bare cock to brush against my clothed one, allowing me to feel the hardness. "Someone needs satisfaction."

"Oh really?" I think it was pretty obvious, and I knew I was going to need some of my own after he was done because this was getting me all hot and bothered.

"It's been growing in anticipation of seeing you..." Fuck, he was really going for all the pick-up lines together, as I place a kiss on his bare shoulder. I then make my way to his chest, sucking on one of the nipples a little, knowing that'd just send him over edge in anticipation. It didn't matter to me – lips, shoulders, nipples, cock, I wanted it all.

"This is about me erasing my rainy day blues so you're going to follow my commands..." I then stroke his bare cock with my left hand, while sucking the nipple as a moan escapes his lips. "Like that?" I then switch to the other nipple, stroking faster as I clasp it in my hand, feeling a bit of pre-cum leaking from the bare edge.

"Alex..." I had him right where I wanted him, as he sprawled right out, getting lost in the pure elation of the moment. "Need you..." His hips raise off the bed just a little bit more, pushing against my chest that was against his body in trying to keep him pinned down. I knew the game he was playing, and fuck, it was working. "Please..."

"Who am I to leave you in desire?" I then reposition, lining him up perfectly before taking in his cock. I then go slow to start, taking it fully inside, before playing the popsicle lick game. "Likey?"

"More, lots more..." I continue the popsicle licks, before going for another full slow suck. It only causes the anticipation to grow, as the hips rise more off the bed, begging for it, the pre-cum amount increasing. "Please..."

"Tastes...so...good..." I wanted to see how far I could push his anticipation, but fuck, I couldn't bear to leave him hanging any longer. He tasted so damn good, and I wanted it all. It was why I switched into high gear immediately, circling one of his nipples with the bare tip of one of my fingers at the same time.

"Oh fuck Alex!" It felt so good to hear him scream my name, only secondary to the taste that exploded in my mouth afterwards. Savor it all up and love this, because fuck, he tastes so damn good. "Taste good??"

"You don't know how good you taste..." I then work my way back up the length of his body, pressing my lips against his as he gets a taste of the bare leftovers that remained.

"Sorry I got your clothes all dirty." I had totally forgot the sweater and pants had remained on my body, so focused on the man before me and ensuing instant pleasure.

"Guess you're going to need to take 'em off and clean them." Let's face it, I was quite jealous of what he had just gotten as I knew my cock was throbbing, wanting the same release I had just delivered him. It only seemed fair, right?

"I don't have no problem with that." He then flips us over so I was beneath him on the bed, and fuck, I can't wait for what's to come. "I can't wait to make you scream my name all night."