Chapter 87: Hooter's Photoshoot

Alex's POV

Thursday, January 27, 2022

"Leave the firesuit on, or put it back on before you enter the premises."

That was the text message I sent a couple hours ago, and who could blame me? The photos that had been circulating all day of him posing for photos with the girls dressed in those white and orange threads were drop dead sexiness. I totally understood why the girls wanted him to wear white more often because I was melting at the simple images. Now imagine what I would do upon him arriving at the house.

While he was busy making those sponsors happy, I was in the shop. There was a sprint car that needed to be together in a week and off to Florida and we know the work won't get done unless I get to it. Lots of progress had been made this week, given that I was on the final couple to-do's before loading next week.

"Damn...." I hear, recognizing the voice immediately as my cock enlarges with dreams of what could occur in the next couple hours.

When did he get here? How did he sneak in without me hearing him? I should set a damn alarm as it seems I miss everything when I am fully concentrated on something.

"Don't stop my accord as there's nothing hotter than a man working his ass off," he comments, but while I knew I was turning up the heat for him, I was ready for some of my own. I could only hope he received the message and delivered upon it. Otherwise, he may be running his ass back to the truck.

"Did you get my text message?" I question, thinking of putting my eyes on him. However, I couldn't do that because if he wasn't wearing what I wanted, I would be disappointed and that'd throw my day down the drain. You'd hope he wouldn't do that to me.

"Do I ever fail to deliver?" I finally allow myself to take my eyes off of the sprint car before me, jaw dropping immediately as I scan him from head to toe. Holy fucking damn, it was true that it was even hotter in person. It seemed to make every feature that I loved about him stand out that much more, from those gorgeous eyes to the peach shaped ass.

"I hope you know what you're causing..." because if he fails to deliver tonight, it is going to suck majorly. There's no way that I could make up for that with Ryan or masturbation. Let's just say nothing replaces the taste of that savory peach before me.

"What if that's what I want?" I feel his arms snake around my neck, placing a kiss on my cheek. I could just fall back in his arms, and allow him to take over me right now, because these kisses were certainly better than this bolt which wasn't co-operating. It hadn't been co-operating since he entered the room, so you can tell the distraction that he is offering. If this car is not ready in time to leave for Florida, we both know who to blame.

"I hope you're going to deliver on that promise..." I then finally allow our eyes to connect for the first time since he returned, our lips slowly coming together, for a passionate kiss to share.

"When have I not satisfied for you, Alex?" I could not find a way to answer that question, both of us knowing that he was the drug that kept me happy anytime I wanted. It was why this relationship was perfection ever since we took it to the next level. "I always take care of you..." He then kisses my neck, sucking ever so slightly, causing a low moan to easily escape. See what he does to me?

"Can you please do that then?" I had all night, as well as tomorrow to get this done. I could treat myself to some peach for the time being as I turn to face him directly.

"I was just waiting for you to ask.." He then leans in, kissing my lips once again, followed by the trail along the jaw line as he runs his hands underneath the edge of my sweater.

"Stop...teasing..." Foreplay was fun, and teasing was great entertainment, but it seemed the sight of him in his tighty whitey was making me go a little crazy to where I wanted it all now. "Please..." I then reach for the buldge in his pants, lightly stroking it as a moan escapes his lips. "We both know you need me, too."

"Oh fuck, I always need you Alex." Our lips find each other's once again as he reaches for his sweater, quickly discarding it to the floor. It seemed he had become a pro at removing my clothes now, and I wasn't about to complain.

"Then take me, please...." I reach for the zipper on the firesuit, slowly pulling it down to reveal his bare chest underneath. That just made me harden even more, craving for every single touch right before me at this moment.

"That's the plan babes, that's the plan..." We move around the garage, once again finding myself pinned against the toolbox which seemed to become a usual event now. It was uncomfortable the first time, but now my body was grown used to it in knowing what was coming if I just ignored the initial feelings.

"Good.." With the firesuit unzipped, my hands find their way underneath the shoulders on each side, slowly sliding them off, not wanting to deliver any discomfort whatsoever in knowing the bruises still remained from the weekend before. Can't think about that, won't think about that as I don't want to relive that fear. I am just glad that he is okay and ready to move forward.

"Like I said, when do I leave you hanging?" He then presses his lips against mine once again, finding his way to the waist of my jeans. He was a master at buttons and small zippers, already finding the quickest way to discard those in our panic need. That was a good thing, as stuck zippers right now would not be a good idea. "You take care of me when I need it, so I should do the same in return." My jeans fall to the ground, revealing my boxers which barely covered the huge bulging cock inside begging for satisfaction.

"Please do..." I could barely form the words as our bare skin touched each other, with my hands finding my way to waist in an effort to allow the white fabric to fall the rest of the way down. It had done the trick in getting me all hot and heavy for him, now it was time to have some fun together. "Fuck..." My fingertips lightly trace the remaining bruises, wishing for them to fade but thankful they were losing color and smaller than earlier in the week. "Do they hurt anymore?"

"No – I told you Alex, I am okay." He then runs his hands down my arms in an effort to comfort me, but my mind was already back in the same place that I was on the Saturday at Tulsa. It was insane how vivid the images of him flying through the air still remained in my mind.

"I know..." I then look back into his eyes, using that to assure my soul, ready to transfix back to where we were right now because I wanted everything. "I am glad, but please don't do that again." I then lightly trace his waist line just above his boxers with my fingertip, hopeful the temptation would replace the fear that was in my mind. "I wouldn't want to lose you."

"You're never going to lose me, Alex. I will always be here for you, just like you have been here for me through everything. I love you, forever and always." He then kisses my lips once again, this time with patience and assurance, knowing the exact dose of the drug that I required with the emotions that I was handling. "Besides, I need to pay you back for everything that you've done for me."

"Then please start tonight..." because I was ready to get back to where we were, knowing I better satisfy my bulging cock before it explodes and makes a bigger mess than we both really wanted to clean up right now.

"Like I told you – that was the plan all along." He grasps my hands with his own, pinning them up above my head, as he pushes me back against the toolbox, our lips clashing together, our bodies grinding against each other, each cock probably begging for the fabric to be removed because fuck, I needed him.

"Well get a move on...please..."