Chapter 111: Rainy Day in Georgia

Friday, March 18 – Dawsonville, Georgia

The trio of drivers walk into the kitchen of Chase's house, with Chase stopping at the fridge as they gathered around the counter. Normally, they'd hang out there and head over to the track – but the weather outside had changed those plans for all of them.

"So are you sure that NASCAR has totally scrapped the practices?" Alex questions as Chase hands him a drink in the kitchen. He then slides his phone over, revealing the text he had received from Alan at the track. "Damn."

"Line-up set by points, practice instead of qualifying tomorrow," Chase adds as he takes his phone back, putting it up. He then takes another drink out of the fridge, sliding down the bar top to where Ryan was standing. "So where is Isabella this weekend?"

"She's down in Florida for a Hooters appearance," Ryan offers as he takes a big long sip, watching the pair intently. He almost wondered if he was imposing by being there intrigued if they wanted their own time. Then again, they all had agreed it was fun spending as much time as they could together so perhaps it was all fine and dandy. "I can leave if you want."

"Are you kidding me? I wouldn't had welcomed you here if I wanted that." Ryan's eyes didn't leave Alex as Chase said those words, more so curious as to what he wanted. He always knew where Chase stood, given their past relationship together and long-standing friendship. However, it was Alex that caught him intrigued as he remembered the comments of jealousy, curiosity, and possibly wanting some space. "Besides, we have to find something to do now."

"I can think of a couple things," Alex says with a smirk on his face, erasing Ryan's doubts immediately.

"Oh really?" Chase questions as Alex moves his way around to Chase's side.

"Absolutely..." He then wraps his arms around Chase's waist, laying his head on Chase's shoulder. "I can always think of this to do with you."

"You're just trying to tell me that you had a lot of fun this week." Alex wasn't about to deny that, as the smile on his face said it all. Ryan didn't mind the view right now, either, thinking what he could do to both minus the clothes they were wearing. "Remember what I said, we have to take it slow. I don't want to hurt you."

"You could never do that to me." Alex then gives Chase a slight kiss on the cheek, as Ryan just smiles as the pure cuteness and tenderness between them.

"We could always have some fun playing together down the hall," Ryan offers with a glance towards the long hallway that led a room at the very end. Though seeing the sadness and eyes dart away from him immediately across, he knew he probably shouldn't had said anything. "You always said that you'd like to have some fun sharing your toys and teaching us how to pla-"

"Not today," Chase cuts him off bluntly, immediately unwrapping his arms from Alex's waist. He then takes a deep breath as he takes a couple steps away, leaning back against the counter with a deep breath. "Not today, please."

"I'm sorry..." Ryan's voice cracked as he felt totally guilty, knowing he should've stuck with the original thought of not wanting to be there. He had just turned their real good day off into a mess by a simple couple comments. He could see the pain written on the face of the man wanting to be distant right now. He could already see the anger and concern written on Alex's face in return. "I didn't mea-"

"It's fine, Ryan, honestly." Chase takes another deep breath, followed by a long sip of his drink, before sitting it back down on the counter. He hoped as the liquid rolled down his throat that it'd take away the pain he felt with the comment along with it. "I haven't been down there since Kaitlyn was here. I haven't been back in there since she..." He takes another deep breath, still shocked at how much it could come back to bother him sometimes. "The simple thought of that room, reminder of everything, brings back the pain of what she did to me. It brings the back the pain for the relationship, the betrayal, the beyond hurt, and her pushing me over that edge."

"I'm sorr-"

"You didn't know, so how could you be sorry? I'm not mad at you, okay? You don't need to apologize, Ryan." Alex, meanwhile, watched the pair with intent. Part of him wanted to yell at Ryan for upsetting Chase and bringing back reminders. The other part of him wanted to cuddle Chase the same way he did after everything happened to remove the pain. "The other pain is knowing the fallout caused me to cheat on someone who would do anything for me."

"Chase..." Alex says quietly, catching the reference immediately as he begins to close the gap in which Chase had created at the beginning. He then wraps an arm around his waist, pulling him back close. "I understood. I was afraid of allowing you back in so soon, scared of hurting you just as you were scared of hurting me. To be honest, it may had been months if you hadn't turned to Ryan to prove it was okay – and I don't know if we could handle that many cold showers."

"Jacking yourself off isn't the same," Ryan adds with a chuckle to which Alex couldn't help but chuckle in agreement. Those were certainly some tough showers, and something he didn't want to resort back to under any means.

"It was a mistake, an honest mistake – but fuck, we all make mistakes. Ryan even made the biggest mistake ever." Ryan lets out a sigh, not needing the reminder today, considering all of the skeptical thoughts he had since entering the kitchen. "However, you also taught us all something. I don't think I would've realized just how much you saw in Ryan if you hadn't done that. I don't think I would've stared at him at the kitchen as I did that morning, scanning every single inch of him, wanting to taste him, lick him, and allow those lips to touch mine." Ryan licks his lips, certainly knowing he wanted plenty of that later on. "So ultimately, your mistake turned into the best gift ever, for all of us, to have this fun together."

"I can't deny that we're an amazing trio," Chase comments as Ryan makes his way over, joining them as he wraps his arm around Chase from the opposite side of Alex.

"I didn't mean to hurt you – then and now," Ryan starts. "I'd never want to do that to you because I love you, both of you, so fucking much."

"I love you both, too," Chase replies before lightly placing a kiss on Alex's lips, before doing the same for Ryan. "I know that I am okay with both of you by my side."

"We'll never let that pain happen ever, again." Ryan then places his hand over Chase's cock, stroking it lightly. "In fact, we'll both make sure that you're fully taken care of, head to toe."

"Every single inch of you," Alex adds, before placing a kiss on Chase's neck. A low moan escapes Chase as he feels himself getting harder against Ryan's touch.

"A distraction would be nice..." he offers, to which the pair nod their heads in response, leading him out of the kitchen and to the bedsroom. "Give me a reason to forget, please..."

"Your wish is our command, Chase."