Chapter 65: Finding Comfort

Ryan's POV

December 20, 2021 – Charlotte, North Carolina

I heard the knock at the door, but felt a bit of confusion in thinking it could be. I wasn't expecting any guests, and frankly, it seemed everybody was busy with holiday planning. Who would be coming to see me at this hour?

I open the door, and admittedly, it surprised to see him standing there. He was the least person that I would expect to see right now. I thought he was still away in Colorado with Alex for that matter. Why would he be here right now?

What was Chase doing at my doorstep?

"Can I come in?" He questions, to which I simply nod my head. I wasn't about to deny him that as he was always welcome whenever. I just didn't expect him for all the reasons as stated, and including why he didn't want to get super close right now either.

"What brings you by?" I ask, because it only seemed fair considering he was right now in my house.

"I need to ask you to do something for me, and I badly need you to do this." Should I be worried about what he was going to ask? I mean, I would do anything for him, as I still cared about him a lot. "I need you to show me what love is. I need to feel loved, feel comforted, feel what I've been missing, something to erase what I've been fee-"

"What did Alex do?" I didn't mean to blurt it out so abruptly, but fuck, it was the first thought that came to my mind. Why else would he come crawling to my doorstep at this time of night?

"I asked Alex, and he told me that I'd regret it, that I'd be upset about it. But to be honest, I think he's just afraid after what happened with Kaitlyn of pushing me the wrong way." He then closes the gap between us, which only causes my breath to hitch in my throat. This was becoming increasingly difficult. "But all I can feel right now is pain, hurt, and I want to feel loved. I want to be comforted, feel appreciated, not feel so alone. I want for a bit to forget what happened and feel that I've been missing."

Every part of me just wanted to wrap my arms around him, offer him what he wanted, and spoil my own pleasures at the same time. Let's face it – I've been really missing these moments since we broke it off. It seemed only fair to fuel those desires.

However, the fact that Alex didn't fulfill those wants had to mean something, right? Fairly, I think Alex was right in what he did because I think it's the pain talking more than anything right now for Chase. After all, he chewed my ass out, was beyond angry, wouldn't talk to me for months because of me cheating on him – but he was ready to do that to Alex tonight. Did I really want to put myself in the middle of that?

"So because Alex wouldn't fulfill what you wanted, you left Colorado and came home?" I question, trying to ignore those desires for now as I debated what to do. Maybe if I got some more context to what was happening.

"I came home because I needed to finish Christmas shopping and do some things," he reveals, which made sense. "Alex thinks I'm in Georgia right now, but I made the flight up here because I couldn't get this thought out of my mind."

"And you're absolutely certain that you want this?" The definition of consensual means both parties agree to the consequences, and actions that are about to happen. It's bare making sure that there's understanding across the board.

"I wouldn't come to your door at this hour if I wasn't, Ryan. You know me better than anyone. You know what I want. Please just give me what I want, please..." I had to admit this was becoming increasingly difficult as that look on his face always seemed to get to me.

"Promise you won't get mad at me tomorrow or regret it later?" I really shouldn't be doing this. I should just send him on his way, offer to talk about it later, offer the explanation in every which way this was wrong.

"I swear..." He then brushes his hand through my hair, which makes my heart beat a little faster. Why was he making this so difficult. "You always knew how to take care of me. That's why I came to you, Ry."

"You do realize that you'd be cheating on Alex in the process?" It was the same thing that he kept throwing in my face for months after I kissed Isabelle, so it only seemed fair to see how he'd react with the shoe on the other foot.

"Alex would understand, and know that it's okay because you helped me. It would show him that it's okay and that I really truly need this. Fuck, you said you missed me Ry. This is your chance to rekindle." It was also a way for me to possibly get back with him if I played my cards right, as I was willing to be there and do everything that he needed. And my heart was taking over, slowly, ready to crave into those desires.

"What if he yells at you instead and is ma-"

"I can handle him, don't you worry. Tonight is about me and you." I couldn't dare argue with a thought like that as it was the only thing that a man dreamed of, right? it was why despite everything I told my inner self, there was no fighting it when his lips pressed against mine.

"Chase..." I meant to sound protesting, but it came out in the form of a low moan, craving what I'd been missing for all these months apart. It was why our lips met once more as he kept me pinned against the wall, unable to fight or protest. "Chase, I can't do thi-"

"Your cock says otherwise." He was definitely making this increasingly difficult, as I felt his hand brush against my cock, reaching through the zipper opening of my jeans to do so. Keep doing that, and I am going to lose this battle fairly quickly. "I always knew how to take care of you, and you always knew how to take care of me."

"Shall we go upstairs?" A nod back in approval was all I needed as we made our way up the stairs, flopping down in the familiar territory we'd grown used to in my bedsroom. It was like no time had passed as our arms tangled together, lips smashing against each other again, clothing slowly being peeled off piece by piece.

"Spoil me, Ry.." Remembering how well he tasted had my taste buds craving, daring for me to take full advantage of what was before me without any resistance at all possible. It was why the clothes weren't able to last that long, as my tongue traced his body.

"Just be sure to tell me if we go too far, or you want to stop..." I didn't want to do anything that he wanted. I didn't want to make the pain from what happened with Kaitlyn any worse. I didn't want to make him feel that situation all over again. It was why I wanted to ensure that the lines were drawn, and unable to be crossed tonight.

"I could never do that with you, Ryan..." His back arching off the bed, his cock begging for my mouth to take it also went along with that. I tried to resist, giving him every chance to stop me and say this was wrong, but yet no words were spoken. It was why I found my way to my destination.

"Taste so good, fuck..." My lips surrounding his tip, taking a light suck, followed by a longer, deeper taste was everything that I had been missing. It took me over quickly, desperation erasing any thoughts that I had left in my mind, as I began to take over completely.

"Oh fuck Ry!!" That's right baby, moan my name, forget every bit of everything that you are thinking and focus on me alone. You know you are totally in love and wanting it all tonight.

"Taste so sweet, Clyde, so perfect..."