Chapter 1: My world has changed

In 2009, Xinhai Experimental High School, Library.

    "Su Xi! I like you!" I stood in front of the boy who was looking for a book, and said stiffly.

    Sure enough, he still looked indifferent and didn't respond.

    I squinted, stepped on the small wooden ladder on one side, and finally stood on the third floor before I could look at him.

    I grabbed him by the collar of his school uniform, forcing him to look at me squarely, and lowered my voice as much as possible: "What are you pulling? I said I'like you', you anyhow respond to me, ok?"

    He finally looked at me. , Responded indifferently, "Really?"

    "Of course!" I don't know why, facing his deep black eyes, I feel a little guilty.

    "Do you want me to be with me anyway?" I asked anxiously.

    He stared at me, not knowing what he was thinking. Just when I wanted to ask him again, he suddenly approached me. I was so scared that I backed away quickly, but he raised his hand to embrace my back, forcing me to stop moving. .

    "Let's kiss."

    There was almost an inch between us. I opened my eyes in shock, and I couldn't believe that this was from him who has always been called the "high-necked flower" and the "iceberg man god". from.

    "Didn't you say you like me?" His voice was still very weak, but the eyes staring at me were darker.

    "I am I,"

    he slowly close to me, warm flavor with a hint of mint, eyes began to gradually darken

    "Do not touch me!"

    I suddenly got up, some in front of the sun glare, hospital-specific disinfectant smell makes I was in a daze for a moment. I frowned. Just about to talk, I was hugged into a warm embrace.

    "Wife, you finally woke up."

    Wife? What the hell?

    I pushed him away suspiciously, but when I saw his familiar face, I was shocked and speechless.

    "Su Xi? Why are you here? Still dressed like this?!" I glanced up and down at his white coat, and my eyes fell on his face.

    Yes, this is Su Xi's face, but it is much broader and more mature than the outline I saw before.

    The nurse on one side looked at us suspiciously, and said entangledly, "Doctor Su, this"

    Su Xi stared at me thoughtfully for a while, then said: "Let Zhao Yigang prepare in the ct room. I will take She went for the checkup."

    He said, he was about to come forward and hug me, and I backed away in panic, "You don't come over!"

    "Goodbye, stop making trouble." He whispered, leaning slightly closer to me.

    "Be good, you're a big-headed ghost!" I smashed and kicked him under the chin. Su Xi took two steps back unexpectedly and snorted.

    I seized the opportunity, got out of bed quickly, and ran away. The nurse behind me was chasing after me. "Mrs. Su, slow down."

    An hour later, Xinhaishi Experimental Middle School, the guard office.

    I stared blankly at the electronic calendar hanging on the wall, then turned my head and glanced at the guardian uncle, "Uncle, is this really 2019?" The