Chapter 23: You are His 'Property'

I looked at her in shock, "What?"

    Lin Jie smiled twice and approached me and said, "I also found out accidentally. At that time, not long after he moved here, our school held the Autumn Games. You also participated, don't you remember that?"

    I remembered it for a moment, and then I remembered the sports meeting.

    I originally signed up for the '400-meter relay', but an accident happened that day.

    Because of the stress of studying before, my aunt, who had been irregular menstruation, suddenly visited that day. Even if he was prepared, he still couldn't bear the pain of the lower abdomen, and when he was halfway running, he fell to the ground.

    Vaguely, I only felt lightened, as if being picked up by someone, and then when I was awake, I found myself in the infirmary.

    "

    Remember it? In fact, it was Su Xi who took you to the infirmary at that time." Lin Jie's gaze fell on the movie screen, and she seemed to be lost in memory.

    "At that time you fall, he was the first rushing. To be honest, we were very surprised, after all, he did not come how long, not to mention, and you did not say a few words."

    "I did not What competition to participate in, and worried about your condition, so I went to the infirmary. I saw him looking at you so nervously, who had always been indifferent and alienated, and felt something was wrong. The school doctor said that you were due to low blood sugar and body cold. So I went to the supermarket to buy warm stickers for you."

    "When I come back, there is no one in the school doctor's room. Su Xi is sitting next to your bed, very" Lin Jie frowned, seeming to be searching for a suitable vocabulary.

    "The look in his eyes. I can't tell. It's like a desire to conquer is more like some kind of infatuation. He leaned over and kissed you."

    "I was so scared that Nuan Tie fell to the ground, even Forgot to leave. Su Xi raised her head and glanced at me lightly, as if she didn't care at all, and continued to hold your hand, as if you were lovers in the first place."

    Lin Jie laughed

    at herself, "I actually thought he would explain something, but it turns out that, except for you, he didn't see us as a group at all." I looked at her in disbelief . He said, "So, you saw all this with your own eyes and knew what he thought of me, so you still let me chase him?! Lin Jie, what do you think of me?!"

    Lin Jie was dumb, and just bowed her head for a while, I A little bitterly said: "Su Xi has the ability to give me everything I want, and also has the ability to protect you. Isn't that enough?"

    "Do you think I want to look at you like this?! But what can I do? Friendship is for me. It is very important, but I am also an ordinary person, I have my own difficulties, and I also want to keep and fight for it!"

    She raised her voice slightly, a gleam in her eyes, and she trembled in a long while: "Sorry, Mu Li, Please also think about it from the perspective of me and your family. We are all ordinary people. Don't we want to protect you?! But who is Su Xi? Ah? His parents are both political and business figures. Just moving our fingers can almost kill us, ordinary people like us. Are we going to ignore all the people around us in order to protect you?!"

    I can't refute her words, I just think it's right at this moment. I really responded to a sentence-people are the swordsman, I am the fish.

    Apart from being slaughtered, I can't even think of any retreat.

    Lin Jie raised her hand and wiped the tears from my face, but she also cried and kept apologizing to me.

    Then he said: "When I was in high school, my parents were laid off. My dad became a taxi driver and ran into someone. Su Xi found me at the time and only said that he would help me, but the only thing in exchange was to let him Did you notice him"

    "That's why I often mention him in front of you, and give you such an idea. I thought you would always be happy when you meet someone as good as him, but I really didn't expect him to treat you that way. I'm sorry"

    She held my arm and cried so hard that she seemed to be trying to confess to me.

    She is like this, what about my family? Where are my parents and Xiao Xuan? Is it the same?

    No wonder the Xiaoxuan said that to me that day, although I didn't remember everything in the past, but what I know now is enough to break me down.

    "Lin Jie." I pushed her hand away and said solemnly, "If you really feel sorry for me, don't let Su Xi know what I have already remembered."

    "But you"

    "As long as you don't say it, I have Way."

    She and I looked at each other for a while, and finally nodded.

    We sat in silence for a while before Lin Jie whispered again: "Su Xi will not let go easily. If you really want to leave him, don't act rashly."

    "I know." In the

    next few days, I tried to calm my heart. The resentment and resistance came out and tried to get along with Su Xi as usual. Fortunately, I did well enough, and he didn't see anything.

    In two days, the child will be five months old. Su Xi wanted to find two pregnant teachers to come to teach me at home. I said that I didn’t want to, so Su Xi had to accompany me to prenatal education.

    Today's section is about the "Musical Prenatal Teaching Method". The prenatal teacher is sweet, cute and versatile. The few songs tested are soft and sweet, which can slightly relieve people's tight nerves.

    "How about? Do you like it?" Su Xi leaned close to me and asked softly.

    "Well, it's okay." I replied absently.

    "I remember the thoughts you used to like to travel through time and space."

    I was stunned for a moment, but Su Xi, who was beside me, got up and walked to the teacher. The two communicated a few words, and the lovely teacher readily gave him his seat.

    He turned around and glanced at me, his lips curled slightly, and a faint smile appeared, which made the mothers around him envy.

    He wore a white shirt today, with a broad and straight back, and his eyes drooping slightly. When his delicate and slender hands leaped on the black and white keys, he was graceful and gentle, which was a visual enjoyment.

    I lowered my head and stroked my protruding abdomen, suddenly wanting to cry.

    Maybe Su Xi will be a good father in the future

    . After class, I said that I wanted to go to my mother's place. Su Xi also agreed and bought them a gift.

    My mother smiled so that all the wrinkles on her face came out, and greeted us both warmly.

    I took advantage of Su Xi's talk with my mother and went to my dad's study. He was sorting out some of his work materials before retirement.

    "Dad."

    "Come on, have you been doing well recently?" He asked without looking up.

    I walked to his side to read and sort for him, and asked softly: "Should I call you'dad' or'uncle'?"

    As soon as my voice fell, he really froze there. When I looked up at me again, my eyes were full of astonishment, "What are you talking about?"

    I tried to calm my emotions and stared at him closely, "I accidentally saw the picture on your wallet, that The woman named'Mumengwan' looks almost eighth like me, so how long do you want to hide it from me?"