Chapter 33 ( I throw your husband on the street)

He looked like this, and I couldn't help but think of that incident again. I panicked and took two steps back subconsciously.

    Su Xi walked slowly to my side. She wanted to raise her hand to touch my shoulder, but I opened her up.

    Maybe at this moment I have the courage to speak to Su Xi like this now because I have Su Yisen in front of me.

    "I remember everything from the past, Su Xi, I don't have to care about everything you did to me in the past, I can even agree to the baby's bone marrow transplant, and I don't need anything from the Su family." I paused, Looking up to meet Su Xi's angry eyes, he said word by word, "I just want to divorce you, only this child."

    At this moment, I was very close to him, and only then did I realize that his body was real. Trembling slightly, he didn't know how long it took before he opened his mouth, but his voice was tense and low, which was frightening, "Mu Li, unless I die." As soon as

    he finished speaking, he suddenly grabbed my wrist. I was so frightened. Lightly, he looked at Su Yisen on the side pleadingly.

    "Axi!" He frowned and scolded in a low voice.

    Su Xi didn't let go and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry, Dad, I want to talk to her alone."

    After he finished speaking, he didn't care what Su Yisen said, and dragged me out.

    "Bang!"

    He slammed the door of his bedroom slammed shut. I was terrified. I wanted to run to the window in a panic, but he strode forward and hugged me from behind, his arms tightening more and more. Tight, as if to rub me into his body.

    I was so anxious that I burst into tears, digging at his arm recklessly, "Su Xi, let me go! You bastard! Do you still want to force me?!"

    He didn't speak, and he didn't let go. I finally couldn't take it anymore, and all the emotions I had suppressed for so long burst out, "In the final analysis, I don't owe you Su Family anything! Why do you treat me like this?! Haha, you knew me from the beginning. It is the child of a third party, so you approached me because of your contempt and curiosity, then walked away, and then came back to marry me for the sake of your childhood sweetheart sister, forced me, my family and friends, forced me to get pregnant, and even Hypnosis makes me forget all the vicious things you've done to me!"

    I choked and calmed down before asking him seriously, "Su Xi, even if I really owe you something, what you've done to me is not enough. Do you?! I hate you!"

    After I finished speaking, I only felt warmth falling on my neck, and his arms that hugged me tightly just now were unable to fall down.

    As soon as I pushed him away, I didn't even want to turn around and slapped him hard.

    "Crack!"

    He turned his head, his pale face became red and swollen, and his usual clear eyes became misty and scary.

    After a long while, his thin lips opened lightly, his voice was tired and hoarse, "I'm not going to get a divorce."

    I closed my eyes and felt that it was futile to talk to him, so I walked straight to the door, Su Xi was just about to follow, the door It was opened from the outside.

    Su Yisen stood at the door, behind Su Xi's mother, the elegant and beautiful Ms. Lu.

    Even at our wedding, neither of them showed up together, and now that I'm getting a divorce, they've come together, which is ironic.