Chapter 27 (I will marry her)

I looked at Su Xi in shock, then at Teacher Zhu again, and hurriedly said: "Teacher, don't listen to his nonsense, in fact, I"

    "Okay, okay, there is no need to quibble at this time. I saw early in the morning that you two were wrong." Teacher Zhu interrupted me, looking like someone who came over.

    He sighed, got up and patted Su Xi on the shoulder, looked at me again, and said helplessly: "Let's break it up, how much love affects learning, young people, think about it for the future."

    Su Xi sideways He glanced at me, his voice was habitually indifferent but firm, "I will marry her in the future."

    ""

    We were eventually 'invited' by the head teacher to go out with a 2,000-word review letter each, and asked to contact the parents.

    I thought I was going to be mad at Su Xi, I couldn't hold back on the way back to the class, I dragged him by the sleeve of his school uniform and pulled him to my side, "Su Xi! Are you mentally ill?! You are God. Are you sent to fight against me?!"

    Seeing that he didn't speak for a long time, I tugged at him again, and then he raised his hand and rubbed my heart again, "Don't make trouble, I'll write the review for you. "

    " "

    I don't care about the review at all? He is like this, what should I do in the future? Even if I jump into the Yellow River, I can't wash it out. I'm even more wronged than Dou E!

    If my mother finds out, will she still have to kill me?

    I pushed his hand away in frustration, looked up at him, and said earnestly, "Su Xi, how on earth did I offend you, and you're treating me like this?"

    Su Xi didn't speak, but her obsidian eyes gradually deepened. I look a little hairy.

    I felt inexplicably flustered and turned to leave, but he grabbed the collar of my school uniform.

    Su Xi dragged me back, lowered her head slightly and leaned closer to me, with a hint of joking in her tone, "Didn't you say you like me?"

    "I was joking!"

    "Oh, then I take it seriously."

    ""

    Lin Jie! ! This dog head soldier!

    Later, Su Xi's parents did not come, but my mother did. I don't know how she talked with our teacher. After I went home, not only did I not receive a 'storm' baptism, but my mother also gave me two more dishes very gently.

    Could it be that this is the legendary 'huairou policy'? !

    I coughed twice, and just wanted to explain, but my mother smiled and said, "That child Su Xi is very good."

    ? ? ?

    "When I was talking to your teacher, he also went there. I saw him, and he was so handsome!"

    ""

    I just felt that the food I swallowed just now seemed to be stuck in my throat. uncomfortable.

    Su Xi is not a human being, he is simply a ghost, so how did he get my mother? !

    Anyway, since then, whether at school or at home, classmates seem to have tacitly agreed that we are a couple.

    I'm afraid of gossip and try to minimize interaction with him.

    Every time I came back from the break, stay far away from him, and our class leader Mao brought a few boys up and started booing.