Chapter 16: Are you suffocating?

"Do you mean that Su Xi called you after that time?" Even though I didn't read the follow-ups of the two electronic diaries, I heard what he meant, presumably it was.

    Sure enough, Wen Xu nodded.

    "The next day after that, I saw him at the lawyer's office. As a man, I can see what he thinks of you. I thought he would directly say things like'Let me stay away from you in the future.' No."

    "He just asked me calmly: Do you think you have any right to fight with me?"

    "I still remember his tone of voice when he said this. It was a kind of inherent arrogance and arrogance. And indifferent attitude. I used to be proud in my circle, but that was the first time I felt inexplicable inferiority and shame."

    "So I, who were young and energetic, lied to him in order to save a trace of face. "

    I looked at him in surprise, "What did you say?"

    Wen Xu looked at me steadily, and the deep meaning in her eyes made me feel a little scared. Just when I wanted to look away, he suddenly said: "I said you I kissed me, and I like me very much, I don’t need to fight."

    I widened my eyes, "He believed it?"

    "He has to believe it, because it is true."

    "Ah?!"

    He took the phone and turned it over for a while. , Suddenly handed me a glance.

    The photo was taken a bit dark, but what I can see is that I happily held his arm with my eyes closed and kissed his side face.

    I just think it’s like 10,000 grass mud horses whizzing past in my head. While covering his face in shame, he pushed his hand away, "Take it, take it."

    Wen Xu chuckled lightly, "You were then I was drunk and treated me as your stupid bear. There were so many people in the box that I was captured by someone.

    " "

    Muli! Shame.

    "So, did you show this to Su Xi?!"

    He nodded, "So, I managed to see the frustrated look on his face, and the anger and darkness in his eyes. I even think he will do it in the next second. He rushed over and beat me."

    "But he didn't. But I paid a price that I could hardly afford for it, so that when you asked me to help you find a way to sue me for divorce, I couldn't do anything."

    "Then what am I? Why did you divorce him?"

    "When you first met with me, you didn't say the specific reason, only that the marriage broke up and the relationship was at odds. After a long time, you found me again. Your condition was really bad at the time. I asked you why, as if you didn’t want to remember, you just cried while holding your head, but I still saw it.” He paused, his eyebrows frowned, and the hand holding the cup gradually tightened, “That on your body This ambiguous trace, coupled with your mental state at that time, is likely to be"

    "Om——" The

    sudden sound of cell phone vibration interrupted his words. I was taken aback and looked at the constant vibration on the coffee table. The phone suddenly had a bad feeling.

    Wen Xu took the phone, looked at the caller ID, then looked at me again.

    "Is that him?" I trembled.

    "It's possible." He said, just about to swipe the screen, I quickly stopped him, "Don't pick it up!"

    Wen Xu patted my hand, and said helplessly, "Muli, the result of not picking up is more terrifying than picking up. You believe me."

    I nodded, he quickly pulled out a photo album under the coffee table and handed it to me, whispering: "You only said that you are here to ask me for these, don't ask him about other things"

   I nodded.

    He sighed and walked to the balcony to answer the phone. I only heard a few words vaguely.

    But in about five minutes, the doorbell of Wenxu's house rang, and my nervous heart banged. Jumping wildly, there was an inexplicable coolness on my back, holding the glass album subconsciously shrank into the corner of the sofa.

    Heavy and rapid footsteps came, and then, a pair of straight and stylized faces appeared in front of me. He’s long legs, with a touch of chill from the outside.

    I didn’t dare to look at him. After a long while, he slowly squatted down and raised his hand to touch me. "Lili",

    my mind was confused. I thought of seeing that before. Two photos of him with other women, thinking of what Wen Xu said,

    I opened his hand and looked at him coldly, "Don't touch me, Su Xi. "

    I'm sorry, it's because I'm not good. Some emergency happened in the hospital and there was no time to get the mobile phone." "Su Xi said, leaning closer to me, although his tone softened, but with a faint depression, "Lili, I was wrong, shall we go home first?" "When

    he saw that I didn't answer, he had to step forward and hug me. I struggled twice, but he ignored him. He still went his own way, and the strength on his arm gradually increased.

    "I said don't touch me!" "I yelled, without knowing where I was, I suddenly picked up the glass album and smashed it at his head. The

    scarlet thick blood flowed down his forehead to the eye area, making his eyes deeper. Dim, my hand trembled, the glass album fell to the ground, and Wen Xu on one side saw this, and was shocked for a while. After reacting, he said, "I'm going to find the medicine cabinet."

    Su Xi raised his hand and rubbed the lower eyelid. Blood stains, picked up the dull me, and asked in a low voice: "Are you deflated now? "

    Su Xi didn't go to the hospital, but took me directly back to our home.

    Wu's wife looked at him and hurriedly pulled out the medicine box. Su Xi settled down with me, and then went to treat the wound.

    "Ma'am, did you meet someone? How could Mr. Su be beaten like this?" Aunt Wu asked anxiously.

    I kept my face away and whispered: "I hit it."

    Aunt Wu was taken aback for a moment, but didn't ask any more questions.

    Su Xi simply put a piece of gauze on his forehead and walked in. There was still faint bleeding from the wound, but he was wearing the red Wangzai sweater I bought for him.

    At this moment, I really don't know whether to cry or laugh, but I have to sigh that even if it is the funny clothes, as long as it is worn on Su Xi's "peerless male god", it becomes a "high-end".

    That's right, the funny sweater he was wearing didn't affect his temperament at all. On the contrary, he appeared to be much more gentle and easy-going than usual.

    "The pants in that suit were too short, so I didn't change it." He sat next to me, put the cake on one side, and opened it carefully. When his eyes fell on the crooked characters of the "peerless male god", he was cold. There was a rare smile on his face, "The cake is also very beautiful, I like it very much."

    He looks really good-looking, and the smile from the heart like this makes people feel inexplicably beautiful, but this beautiful but beautiful It's just the appearance, and the mixed darkness makes me scared and daunted.

    He doesn't like sweets, but he dug a piece of cream and brought it to his mouth. Seeing that I was staring at him, he dug another piece and brought it to my lips, "Would you like to taste it?"

    "Su Xi, let's talk. "I took a deep breath and pushed his hand away.

    He twitched his thin lips slightly, but there was no smile in his eyes. Instead, he was gloomy that was previously suppressed, "Okay, then it's better to talk about you and Wen Xu."