Chapter 13

"What do you mean?"

    "It's nothing, I just asked casually." Mu Xuan smiled awkwardly, his eyes dodge a little, and when he saw my face in doubt, he suddenly stood up and said, "Well, my classmate asked me to play games. You should rest early. , I'm going out first."

    "Mu Xuan, there is no sudden'casual' in this world." I stared at his back and said solemnly.

    Mu Xuan's hand holding the doorknob was tight and tight, but he never looked back. It took a long while to pretend to be relaxed and said: "Women are always easy to think too much about pregnancy. Sister, brother-in-law treats you very well, so don't always think about it. "As

    soon as he finished speaking, he opened the door and went out without waiting for me to speak again.

    'h' has never been online, but I found another important thing in my computer-my electronic diary.

    In the winter of 2015, the internship period of my senior year.

    'I didn't expect to meet him again on such occasions. Thinking of the inexplicable kiss in high school, I feel very embarrassed now. I was embarrassed and sighed: everyone is the same age, why are they all mixed into a Harvard biomedical doctor? I'm still waiting in line to interview him. This gap, my heart is really refreshing. '

    'I glanced at the sisters in my group with expectant and envy eyes, and gave her the tools in her hands without thinking about it, and I went out and called the kid back. '

    'Fifteen minutes later, the girl in the same group came out and said that Su Xi would not accept her interview, as if she were still a little unhappy. She looked very depressed, as if she was about to cry.

    'When I thought about Su Xi’s cold-faced ghostly look, it was scary enough, but when the task assigned by the editor-in-chief of the newspaper was not completed, we didn’t bother to do it. So in the end, I bite the bullet. Be prepared for a stalker, but it will be useless afterwards. '

    'Su Xi cooperated two hundred percent throughout the whole process, even if I didn't ask, he said it himself. I think it’s almost time, and I don’t plan to spend more time with him. I planned to say some closing words, but he suddenly asked me: Why didn’t you ask me about my emotional situation and the criteria for choosing a mate? '

    'Does this person like to expose privacy so much? I didn't think much about it at that time, and asked according to his intentions. He stared at me and said seriously: I have a girl who I really want to have. She is pure but deadly, just like a blooming poppy, which makes me addicted and unable to quit. '

    'His voice is low and clean, but I have no intention of admiring it. The inexplicable embarrassment and embarrassment that flowed from the bottom of my heart almost overwhelmed me. I can only leave in a hurry for excuses.'

    One day in the summer of 2015

    ' The chaos that happened tonight, It almost made me sure that Su Xi was in a cold war with me a few days ago. He was really angry about the incident two days ago, no, he should be very angry. '

    'I didn’t think there was anything wrong with two people holding an umbrella together, and I didn’t think there was anything wrong with listening to other people’s confession, but Su Xi just stood downstairs in my dormitory and looked at me like that. He was warm and cold, his eyes were cold and indifferent, and there was an indescribable depression and coldness all over his body. When he questioned me, his tone was strange. As if I were his private property. I thought I was just a classmate with him. So when he came to pull me, I struggled away. '