Chapter 5: True fragrance warning

I turned my head and looked over. It was a man wearing a peaked cap and a mask, around 180, and dressed normally.

    He stared at me with a pair of black eyes hiding too many emotions, flashes of joy and excitement, and relative tension and sadness.

    "You are"

    "Sure enough." His voice came dullly through his mask.

    What's the meaning? What does it really look like?

    Lin Jie saw that this man was strange, and he was about to leave, but the man stepped forward to stop us.

    He stared at Lin Jie, his eyes sharpened.

    Lin Jie turned away unnaturally, her voice trembling, "What's the matter with you? Get out."

    "Lin Jie, she doesn't know who I am now, don't you know?" the man said. Slowly took off the mask on his face, revealing a handsome face.

    Lin Jie was shocked. The man took my arm while she was in a daze and left.

    "What are you doing?! Let go of me!" I was dragged by him to the first floor of Block A before I threw him away.

    He patrolled around, and he was relieved to see that there was nothing suspicious, "I am Xiaozi, and the other friend you asked the computer repair boss to contact is me."

    He was afraid that I would not believe it, so he took out his mobile phone. "You try to make a call."

    "What?"

    "Didn't you just call me? The number has been pressed?"

    I suddenly realized that I took out my phone to open the call interface, and I didn't have time to make the call. The number dialed.

    "Om" a vibrating sound rang, it was his mobile phone, and the caller ID was'Lili'.

    He seemed to have anticipated my reaction. "The last time I saw you was half a month ago. At that time, you were in a very bad condition. I asked you what happened, but you refused to tell me. He just told me that you might be 'Forgetting', it really is."

    He looked at me with eyes full of distress, and his voice became tense, "It must be the bastard Su Xi, right? I really don't want you to be like this. I don't need anything. I'll take you away, OK? "

    I wanted to struggle, but seeing him like this, but inexplicably distressed.

    This boy looks like he is only about twenty years old, but he seems to have a lot to do with me. Isn't it

    the little white face I raised with Su Xi on his back?

    Thinking of this possibility, I suddenly felt cold all over, and when I was about to persuade him to retreat, I was hugged by him.

    "Don't trust and worry about anyone anymore. They are not worth it, really."

    "Muli." A

    low and familiar voice interrupted his words. My brain was shocked, and I pushed the person in front of me away, but when I looked back, I saw the station. Su Xi behind me.

    His face was very indifferent, his thin lips pressed tightly, and the coldness in his beautiful eyes made people shudder.

    Maybe he came too quickly, the white uniform was too late to take off, and it was just a thin white shirt inside.

    A chill suddenly crawled out of my back, gradually spreading to the back of my head, and I took two steps back unconsciously.

    Su Xi strode towards me, stepped forward and held my shoulder, and asked in a low voice: "Isn't it about taking the computer? Why did you get here?"