Chapter 19: Doctor Su's "evil taste"

Facing the handsome face suddenly approaching, I blinked in a panic, a little overwhelmed.

    Su Xi's gaze fell behind me. I was afraid that he would find what I was hiding, so I quickly raised his hand and hugged his neck.

    Facing my sudden initiative, Su Xi's body was obviously stiff for a moment. After he reacted, my breath had been taken away. I took advantage of his distraction and kicked the edge of the a4 paper sneakily. I didn't feel relieved until it was completely invisible.

    Su Xi hugged me onto the bed, leaned over and pressed it over, and said dumbly to my ear: "You seduce me."

    ""

    I turned my head to look at him, and said seriously: "I just gave you a hug, do you want to There are so many dramas? Mr. Su."

    Su Xi let out an'um', but the kiss that fell on my ears and neck didn't stop for a while before responding with a low smile, "Then I can't stand it either."

    I kept thinking. Reading the contents of the previous two diaries, I have been absent-minded from just now to the time I was eating, and I didn't come back to my senses until Su Xi's hand was on my forehead.

    "Is it uncomfortable? Or today's food is not in

    harmony with my appetite?" I poked the meal without looking up , and said casually: "It's too boring to stay at home all the time, so I feel bad."

    "That's it"

    "Yeah ." "

    As soon as I finished speaking, he suddenly rubbed my heart. I turned my head in astonishment, facing his slightly smiling eyes, Su Xi gently squeezed my nose, his voice was rare and gentle. "Then where do you want to go? I'll take you there, OK?"

    "I"

    I wanted to say, " I'm just talking casually ", but at his rare gentle smile, I swallowed it like that, thinking After a long time, only the words'Ocean Mansion' came out.

    So, when I woke up early the next morning, a set of'travel suits' prepared by Su Xi for me was placed on the head of the bed.

    White down jacket and warm pants, pink long sweater and pink bread shoes, plus white fluffy earmuffs.

    I looked at Su Xi in amazement, "Why are there so many white and pink girls' hearts? What are your eyes."

    Su Xi didn't care. She walked to the bed and tied my hair and said, "No girl. Should I wear this color?"

    I earned twice and glanced at the pink bread shoes with a bit of disgust, "That's a girl, she likes it, you know?! I'm a young woman, I'm pregnant again. This must make people laugh."

    Su Xi straightened my head and reminded: "Don't move."

    I sighed helplessly, and he tied my hair before leaning over and kissing my side face, solemnly: "In my eyes, you will always be a girl, don’t worry about it."

    I glared at him, and finally put on this matte and eye-catching five-piece suit. When I look in the mirror, I can’t see it. Me, it's just a refined "peach-flavored marshmallow"! Although Su Xi didn't say anything, there was a look of approval in his eyes.

    When I was in the car, I looked at him seriously, "Su Xi, honestly, do you have any bad taste?"

    "This, indeed."

    As if I found some new world, I approached him and said, "What is it? Is it "

    I wanted to say, " Do you like lo-niang dolls and the like", but he suddenly turned his head and glanced at me, curled the corner of his lower lip, and said one by one: "Raise you."

    ""

    Am I "evil taste"? !

    I rolled my eyes at him and stopped paying attention to him. He is coming to touch my hair again

I touched my hair, but I pushed it away.

    This person looks quite tall and speaks very little, but his tongue is really poisonous.

    Today is Monday, and there are not many people. The first floor is a viewing area for penguin seals. I didn't stay for long and went straight to the aquarium on the second floor.

    Maybe I haven't been out for too long, and my gloomy mood has improved a lot. When I saw the free fish in the water, I couldn't help but took two more pictures.

    Su Xi has been standing by my side, and every time I turn my head to ask him the type of fish, he can respond fluently, and I can't help but sigh his brain power.

    "Is there anything you don't know in this world?" I was quite curious.

    Su Xi thought for a while, and suddenly took my hand and placed it on my heart, with deep eyes like a boundless night, "Your heart."

    "Huh?"

    He sighed, as if thinking of something. Suddenly looked at the fishes sideways, and whispered softly: "I used to think of many ways to approach you and want you to accept me, but in the end it was all in vain."

    After hearing this, I couldn't help feeling a little proud, "That Yes, do you think I am so easy to follow?"

    But when I finished speaking, I thought of the diary.

    I raised my head to look at him seriously, "Honestly, how long have you secretly crushed me? Did you plan to marry me back then?"

    Su Xi was dumb, his white face was stained unnaturally, and his throat was slightly knotted. When I was about to speak, a voice suddenly came from my side, "Muli? Su Xi?"

    I turned around in doubt, but saw a plump man with black-rimmed glasses standing behind him. There was a petite man beside him. The lovely woman is holding his arm, it should be his girlfriend.

    Why does this person look so familiar?

    Seeing my doubts, the man with black-rimmed glasses smiled and said, "Muli, you are really a nobleman who forgets things. We are high school classmates. The one sitting at your front desk, don't you remember the class leader Mao Mao?"

    Da Mao! Mao Xin! Wasn't he a thin man in high school? ! Why I looked at his protruding beer belly again, and smiled embarrassedly, "Remember, but you have changed so much, I can't recognize it."

    He scratched his head embarrassedly, looked at me and Su Xi and said, "You guys. After all, the two are together, but they really match each other. Standing together is more star than a celebrity. I just saw a lot of people taking pictures of you two."

    Su Xi smiled faintly and exchanged a few words with him. Jun, I couldn't help it when I opened the chatterbox. I talked a lot about our classmates. In the end, we even got involved in our graduation party. She gave us an ambiguous look. The chicken said: "In fact, you were together back then. Right? I could see Su Xi kissing you in the bathroom at that time."

    ""

    His words stopped abruptly when they met Su Xi's slightly sinking face, Da Mao shrank his neck, and gave an excuse casually, as if he was running away with a girl. The friend left.

    According to the diary, Su Xi and I looked at the diary. I was not with him until I graduated from college. How could it be possible that I was with him in high school.

    I stared at Su Xi and pulled off his shirt. He pulled to me, "Did I be with you in high school? Tell the truth."

    Su Xi looked at me seriously and shook his head honestly.

    "Then you still kiss me?!"

    I was so angry that it was a'hooligan behavior', why? Can you play hooligans casually by relying on your good looks?

    Su Xi's hand fell on my waist, and with a slight push, we became intimate in an instant.

    He lowered his eyes to look at me, his cold lips almost pressed against mine when he spoke, and his voice was so soft that he could hardly hear him, "I can't help myself."