Chapter 44 (Telescopic Electric Baton)

Chapter 44 Telescopic Electric Baton
front page
bookshelf
bookmark
Back to Contents

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
"Brother Cheng, will the Su family promise us that for this girl? I heard that she and Su Yisen's son are divorced. It's not as good as me. It hurts!

" Hu Lai!"

There was a vague chatter in my ear, and I slowly woke up. After struggling for a while, I realized that I was tied to a stool at the moment, surrounded by oil drums, and the only light came from in front of me. The gap between two battered tin doors.

I was about to struggle again, but the iron door was pushed open with a 'clatter', and the two people who came in from the backlight gradually became clear in front of my eyes, one was a thin little yellow hair, the other was wearing a black leather jacket 's bald head.

"Hey, wake up!" Xiao Huangmao was a little excited, but just as he was about to step forward, he was dragged back by the bald head.

The bald head gave him a ruthless look, and he went out to guard in despair.

He took a few steps forward, put his foot on the oil drum on one side, leaned on his elbow and asked, "Your father-in-law is Su Yisen, right?"

I stared at him cautiously and said nothing.

He sneered with a grim expression, stepped forward, grabbed my chin, and scolded, "Don't fucking play dumb for me. If you ask me anything, just tell me honestly, or else" he said. After a pause, he patted my face again, laughing suddenly and wickedly, "Just like your face, even if you're finished, it's not a loss to take some video photos and sell them! My few Brothers are waiting!"

My back was cold, and my frightened legs began to tremble slightly, and I trembled: "It used to be, but my son and I divorced."

He sneered and took out my mobile phone from his pocket. Glancing at him, "I had a call just now, but we didn't have time to answer it." As he spoke, he read a series of numbers. It was an unfamiliar number, even I didn't know it.

After he finished reading, he suddenly handed the phone to me, "Password for the phone."

"08, 09, 28"

He swiped my phone back and forth twice, and suddenly dialed a voice call on WeChat, but unfortunately no one answered.

He looked slightly angry, "I'm fucking going to contact Su Yisen now, what's his phone number?"

"I don't know."

He squinted and suddenly pulled my hair up, my scalp tightened and my head tightened. He couldn't help but leaned back, and he cursed: "You fucking treat Lao Tzu as a fool? Even if you and his son are divorced now, they were once a family. Would you not have your father-in-law's phone number?!"

I endured the pain, He said anxiously: "I really don't have it. I rarely see him. It's all this time. Why am I lying to you?"

"Haha, then you always have his son, right? Call your ex-husband now, if he doesn't show up within an hour. Come on, just wait for me to be played with!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he suddenly pulled out a Swiss Army knife, slashed the rope on me, threw the phone on me, and stared at me: "Hit, now Call me! If you dare to do any other tricks, I will kill you now!"

My hands trembled a little, and after repeating it several times, I finally pressed the right number, and the voice was a little tired and hoarse before I woke up, "Li Li?"

I sighed, "Su Xi, I'm kidnapped now, can you come and save me, by the way, don't call the police." I deliberately emphasized the following words.

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone, and then came Sheng Qianzi's somewhat puzzled voice, "What are you kidding?"

I took a deep breath and repeated what I just said before finally praying: "Come here quickly, okay? Qian Don't call the police, the address is xx"

There was another silence, followed by a rustling voice, "Wait for me, I'll be right here!"

"Well."

After I hung up the phone, I breathed a sigh of relief. It's half past ten, Su Xi's surgery should be in progress, I was in a hurry, the only person I could think of was Sheng Qianzi, and he knew me well enough to understand what I just said, he wouldn't really came alone.

Time passed by, and I waited so anxiously and frightened that it seemed like a century, the little yellow hair finally came in, "Brother Cheng, someone is here!"

"Bring it in!" The bald man said I took the Swiss Army Knife and put it on my neck. I didn't dare to move, for fear that the sharp blade would cut my throat.

I don't want to die yet.

It didn't take long for Sheng Qianzi's figure to appear at the door. He was really dressed like Su Xi's usual clothes, and his hairstyle was made to look like him. The only difference was that he had a black mask on his face. Afraid that the two kidnappers would see that he was not himself, he made it like this.

"Are you Su Yisen's son?" The bald man looked at him suspiciously.

Sheng Qianzi nodded, with her hands in her pockets, looking like she was invincible, "What's the matter? Don't make it a fucking embarrassment for a woman, what's coming at me."

"Hehe, I really didn't see it, Gao Gan The children are also spitting out fragrance! Su Yisen's son who is taught by an old man with a human face and a beastly heart is not very good." The bald man said sarcastically, licking my hair again, and the knife stuck an inch into my neck.

"Don't touch her! If you want money or death, I'll give it to you! Don't touch her!" Sheng Qianzi stared at me, the fear in her eyes made my eyes sour. At this moment, I realized that I had I took care of that boy and really grew up.

"Hehe, that's ok, take you for her, come here for me, kneel down for Lao Tzu!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Sheng Qianzi really stepped forward, I stared at him with wide eyes, tears subconsciously When he fell down, he saw that his long legs were bent slightly, as if he really wanted to kneel.

"Don't." I choked and opened my mouth, watching Sheng Qianzi's knees gradually approaching the ground

. "Your Su family also has today, you." Before the bald man finished laughing, Sheng Qianzi didn't know what to do out of his pocket. He turned towards the man-

"Ah!! Fuck!!"

A horrific scream resounded like a pig, Sheng Qianzi kicked the bald head he was covering, the man was so bloodless in pain, lying on the ground. The ground twitched, her lips twitched, "Fuck you are so cruel"

Sheng Qianzi grabbed me and said anxiously, "Let's go!"

"There are a few people at his door!"

"It's okay, I just called the police, they Seeing that I won't come out for a while, I should come here, not to mention I have this!" He said, slightly proudly compared the two-finger-thick steel steel pole in his hand.

"What's this?"

"Telescopic electric baton."

""

We ran outside the door, and the sound of a police car whistle sounded, and I was relieved. Several criminal policemen asked me to take a transcript with Sheng Qianzi. I checked the time. It was almost 12 o'clock now. Su Xi said that the operation would take about four hours, so it should be too late to take a transcript.

Thinking of this, I still went with Sheng Qianzi.

After leaving the police station, it was almost one o'clock. After I thanked Sheng Qianzi anxiously, I was about to leave, but he pulled me back and said worriedly, "I really don't worry about you, where do you want to go? take you there."