Chapter 25: Give your child a big name

Seeing her look like a'little adult', I really thought she was so cute. I couldn't help but raise my hand and poked her bulging face, "You are so cute, do your parents know?"

    I thought she would She said affirmative answer, but she didn't expect that her small face suddenly showed frustration, and her voice became quieter, "My father doesn't want me anymore, he left me and my mother."

    My heart throbbed inexplicably. She couldn't laugh anymore, and she didn't even know how to comfort her. He just raised his hand over and over again to comb her soft hair.

    In the afternoon of the next day, I finally met Su Rui's'sister'-Su Rui.

    The moment she saw me, there was obviously a shock in her eyes, but it was replaced by surprise in an instant.

    "Lili, it's been a long time since I saw you. I am so happy when you came to see me. I" She was obviously a little flustered. The act of covering the forehead with the hand.

    I sat on the edge of her bed and reached out to hold her skinny hand, but I obviously felt the stiffness of her body.

    "Sister, don't worry, Su Xi said he will heal you."

    She smiled stiffly, met my gaze, her lips trembled and a little speechless.

    I turned my head to look at Su Xi who was still examining the case, suddenly hugged Su Rui, leaned close to her ear and said in a voice that almost only the two of us could reluctantly say: "I remember, h."

    Su Rui's shoulders Shaking up, I patted her on the back, and continued: "The previous agreement, let's continue. You help me leave Su Xi, I know you must have a way."

    I let go of her after I finished talking and held her up. With her pale and thin face, she whispered, "It will be better, won't it?"

    She hesitated for a while, and nodded lightly.

    Su Xi didn't want me to spend too long with her, but she took me out of the ward in a moment.

    I took another look at Sheng Qianzi's ward not far from here. Although I was worried about his situation, I couldn't ask at all. This situation couldn't be more uncomfortable.

    Su Xi shook my hand and said with some doubts: "What's wrong? Is it something uncomfortable?"

    I shook my head, took his arm, looked up at him, and said sadly: "You're right, look. Looking like my sister, I really feel uncomfortable."

    Su Xi rubbed my hair, took me into her arms, patted my back, and softly comforted: "Don't think about it, be good."

    "Yeah."

    In the following days, I acted more dependently in front of Su Xi. He was obviously very useful, and even the excessive requests I made from time to time were accepted one by one.

    But I couldn't sleep while lying beside her, so one day, I rushed him to the guest room to sleep.

    When I woke up early the next morning, I unexpectedly found that he was asleep on my bedside, still holding my hand.

    I woke him up and asked him what was going on. Su Xi said in a daze: "It's not convenient for you to turn over now. I am worried about you, so I came here while you were asleep."

    He has always been calm and indifferent. It looked like it was the first time I saw it, and I couldn't help being a little surprised.

    Another time, I wanted to eat snail noodles at night, and Wu Sao was on vacation again, so I had to ask Su Xi to make it for me.

    He is extremely sensitive to peculiar smells, but he is not worried that I will eat takeaways, so I have to do it on the scalp.

    After it was cooked, I didn't eat it. I pushed the snail noodles in front of him, begging him: "Su Xi, you've never eaten anything like this before, can you eat it up, okay?"

    Su Xi's eyes were drawn. After a slight surprise, it was obvious that I did not expect that I would make such a request.

    "Don't you eat?" He glanced at me suspiciously.

    "I suddenly don't want to eat anymore. I want to watch you eat." I blinked at him, and suddenly got up and sat next to him, wrapped his hands around his neck, and approached him and said, "Okay?"

    Su Xi looked sideways. I look gloomy and unclear, regardless of joy or anger.

    My heart was flustered for a moment, and the smile on his face became stiff. I was afraid that he could see something, and just wanted to say'Forget it,' he actually took a bite of his chopsticks.

    After only one bite, he suddenly got up and strode towards the bathroom, and then I heard a sound of vomiting.

    Haha, Su Xi, you also know how uncomfortable'hard to be strong' is?

    During this period, Su Rui never found a chance to contact me. It took me a lot of effort before I finally contacted Wen Xu and asked him to check for me about'Mumengwan' and'Su Rui'.

    After almost two months of this sway, I felt that my stomach was enlarged with the naked eye, the little guy was very active, and the fetal movement was very obvious.

    Su Xi listened to fetal movements and talked to the children almost every night, and the content was inexplicably naive.

    Something like'Don't bully your mother','Be as beautiful as your mother when you grow up', and even'Don't fall in love'.

    I can't even believe that this is what Su Xi said. It turns out that after a man has his own child, will he become so naive?

    Puppy love is not allowed? Is he even embarrassed to say this?

    Su Xi sat next to me and discussed with me about naming the child and taking pregnant photos.

    I thought about what might happen in the future, so I didn't let him take a big name, and we both started thinking about the child's nickname.

    I don't know what's going on. I suddenly thought of a little white dog that my family had raised before. My mother called it epilepsy.

    I was surprised at the time and asked why my mother took such a bad name. My mother only told me the four words "a low name is easy to raise".

    I think about it now, what my mother said really makes sense, the dog lived a long time.

    So instead of thinking of an elegant nickname, it's better to just pick a simple and powerful name, which is more blessed.

    Su Xi looked at me thinking, and asked: "How about it? Are you ready?"

    I nodded, "Since I am a boy, if I have a nickname, I should be more generous."

    Su Xi nodded approvingly. "So, what's your name?"

    "Gangzi."

    ""

    I saw the corners of his lips twitching, he pondered for a moment, then looked at me seriously: "I don't think the word'gangzi' Looks magnificent.”

    I heard him refute me, and immediately "Kang Jing possessed", arguing: "Why is it not magnificent? In ancient times, there were "Lao Tzu", "Zhuang Tzu" and "Grand Tzu". What's more, isn’t there a saying called “the wall stands a thousand ren, if you don’t want to be strong”? Just say, this is a celebrity, quotation from the classics, why is it not atmospheric?"

    Su Xi stared at me for a while, suddenly thinned her lips and smiled. .

    The shape of his eyes is the kind of narrow and long peachy eyes. When he laughs, he picks up some at the end of his eyes, which gives people a charming feeling.

    I think the character is on the one hand, on the other hand, maybe this person is too charming when he really laughs, so he seldom laughs. Even if there is, it is faint. It won't be like this, with smiles between the eyebrows and eyes.

    He coughed softly, held back his smile, and said softly: "Okay, that's up to you."