Chapter 48 (Long time no see)

Chapter 48 Long time no see
front page
bookshelf
bookmark
Back to Contents

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
    After reading the date at the end of Mu Xuan's email, I realized that today is June 22, and there is still a week left before Mu Xuan's wedding day.

    As soon as I was lying on the bed, I closed my eyes, and the scene from that day in the hospital appeared in my mind, as well as Su Xi's indifferent face.

    When I first went to France, I didn't seem to be able to get out of the shadows of the past. Until I made caring for Mu Mengwan the focus of my life, I could try to ignore the things about him and the children in the past.

    I sighed and pulled out the few pictures of the child that I had on my phone. The baby should be over two years old now. I don't know how his body is recovering. If he has learned to speak,

    I shook my head with a wry smile and muttered: "Say Maybe I'll forget my mother soon."

    I kissed the baby's photo, I wanted to sleep like this, but I couldn't sleep all night.

    I only called grade when I got to the airport. I am old and really don't want to experience this face-to-face farewell scene.

    "Well, I knew that you would definitely do this." He said helplessly.

    "I'm sorry, my brother is getting married. We grew up together. I can't help but go."

    "So, I can also help her realize her wish and bring her home, right?"

    "Well."

    "mu, to be honest, Are you actually homesick?"

    ""

    I clenched the phone tightly and was about to speak when someone tapped my shoulder suddenly. I turned around in surprise and faced Grade's delicate and deep face.

    He raised the air ticket in his hand and the luggage in my hand, and said in stumbling Chinese: "mu, you have a saying in China that 'you are not particular', can it be used here?"

    I was stunned for a long time. 'Pfft' laughed, "Where did you learn it? It's weird."

    "In a book called the Great Northeast Dialect." He said, taking off the backpack he was carrying and asking for it for me.

    "Okay." I looked up at him, "Want to go to China?"

    He nodded frantically with a longing look on his face, "I haven't been there, but I heard there are many delicious and fun things and home-cooked food!"

    He looked at me expectantly, his beautiful eyes gleaming with the luster of gems, "Is that okay?"

    "You already bought your tickets, what else can I say, I can't keep you on the plane"

    "Haha, thank you! "He was so excited that he came directly to me for a 'givemefive', as happy as a child.

    The two of us arrived at Xinghai Airport on the afternoon of June 28. I didn't tell my family because I didn't want them to bother to prepare anything.

    I thought I could restrain myself well, but when I rang the doorbell at home, my hands were shaking nervously, and when I heard my mother's voice, my nose was sore.

    "Mu Li!!"

    My mother exclaimed, as if in a dream, rubbed her eyes again, and squeezed herself twice, only then did she believe it was true, and she acted like a child without warning. cried.