Chapter 32 ( Divorce)

I finally read the rules and regulations marked by Wen Xu, and I just felt dizzy. Wen Xu saw my face was not good, worried about my condition, and drove me home.

    When I got out of the car, I stumbled, and Wen Xu just helped me, and Su Xi saw this scene.

    I was suddenly inexplicably tired of this marriage and didn't want to explain anything to him, so I just filed for divorce, and then that terrible thing happened

    . After that night, it almost seemed to linger in my mind. , I even had the idea of ​​committing suicide, Su Xi didn't go to the hospital and stayed with me at home.

    He just fed me if I didn’t eat or drink. He hugged me, who was trembling at night, and said ‘I’m sorry’

    to me over and over again. But I couldn’t forget it at all. I just felt that even if he was in front of me, I would be nervous. I held my breath in fear.

    Later, I became pregnant.

    When Su Xi heard the news, she was as excited as a child, she took my hand and put it on his face, her deep voice couldn't hide her excitement, "Lili, I'm finally going to be a father"

    I know He won't let me go for the time being, so he pretended to cover up his emotions, obeyed him, and when he relaxed his vigilance, he would sneak out, but

    every time he found him and took me home, and later, he simply refused to let me go out. The

    night I was hypnotized was the first time I had a good conversation with him after the injury.

    "Su Xi, let me go, I know you don't love me."

    Su Xi's face froze, as if an inexplicable sadness was brewing in her beautiful eyes, "Maybe I started to love myself. but I found out later that pride and dignity are really worthless in front of you."

    After he finished speaking, he pulled me into his arms and gently kissed my auricle, saying with some difficulty: " I'm sorry, I can't accept that you don't love me, I can't accept it, you want to leave me, I'm sorry, we will definitely be happy"

    I opened my eyes slowly, because it was difficult to adapt to the sudden light, so I raised my hand to cover my eyes.

    "Be careful." The

    hand was carefully held to one side, his broad back covered the darkness in front of me, his face was a little tired, but his eyes showed tenderness and joy.

    "Wife, you're finally awake."

    I pulled the corner of my lower lip and said hoarsely, "Where's the baby?"

    "I was born prematurely for nearly a month, and my body is still a little weak. It's in the incubator."

    I nodded, no more say.

    For the next 40 days, because I could see my children every day, it wasn't too hard for me to endure.

    Su Xi is more attentive to me than ever before, wishing to accompany me at home every day. When relatives and friends come to see me and the baby, he is always there to deal with it.

    I recovered fairly quickly after giving birth, so when I brought the baby back to my mother that day, she was also relieved, "Oh, look at our beautiful women, they are getting more and more beautiful after giving birth."

    I smiled . , glanced at my dad, and then he made an excuse to spare my mom.

    After I carried the child into his study, my dad's expression became serious.

    "Have you really made up your mind? The child is still so young. If you get divorced suddenly, is the odds really good? And what about Su Xi? Will he?"

    "Dad, I must leave this marriage." I hit Cut off his words and look at him fixedly.

    "After I think about everything, I just feel that every day in that house is like a cage, I really have no way to have another relationship with someone who tricked me into taking advantage of me and even just taking our marriage as child's play"

    I wiped away my tears and choked: "Do you really have the heart to watch me live in such pain?" Am I going to tell my child that you were born to save another woman? "

    I stepped forward and held my dad's arm," so Dad, give me the key to the safe that my biological mother left me before, okay, I really need that kind of thing."

    My dad frowned deeply and said in a deep voice: " That's the Su family, Lili, have you made up your mind? "

    I nodded, "Perhaps Su Yisen didn't want me to have anything to do with his son from the beginning. "

    My dad sighed and finally found the key locked in the bookcase and handed it to me.

    "Lili, your mother and I are sorry for you." "My dad lowered his head and held my hand, "But in any case, you have to remember that this is your home, and we are all your family. "

    Well, I see, Dad." "

    I just came out of my dad's study, and I happened to meet Su Xi and my mom who came in together, with a vegetable basket in hand.

    He strode up to me and didn't care that my parents were there, he lowered his head and kissed mine. There was a touch of coldness on his forehead.

    "I just called my mother and heard that she was selling vegetables, so I took her back by the way. "

    My mother took the dishes from his hand and happily went into the kitchen. He stretched out his hand to hold my shoulder and leaned into my ear and said, "Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary, it's been three years, Mrs. Su." "

    I turned my head to meet his deep and beautiful eyes, I looked at him for a while, and said, "Let's go see your father tomorrow, okay? "

    "What's the matter?" "

    "I just feel like it's been a long time and I want to go see it." "

    Well, listen to you." "

    I was silent for a moment, and couldn't help but ask, "Su Xi, do you love me?" "

    He looked at me seriously, and then asked back, "What do you think?"

    After I retrieved such an important thing from Mu Mengwan's safe, I didn't sleep for almost the whole night, and the excitement and sadness were almost entangled in my mind.

    I can have nothing, but I have to have my children, and I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

    The next morning, just as I was about to get up, the person behind me hugged me into my arms, my heart trembled, and I was about to push him away, but I heard Su Xi sticking to my ear in a confused and hoarse voice: "Wife, Li. Li"

    He didn't wake up, he just moved subconsciously. I froze for a moment, looked up at the gloomy sky today, and suddenly had a bad premonition.

    It was already 9 o'clock when I arrived at Su Yisen's place. I took advantage of the gap between Su Xi's return to the room and went directly to Su Yisen's study.

    He was obviously a little surprised to see me coming alone.

    "What's the matter? Lili?"

    The photocopied part of my dad's diary was sent to Yisen, and he asked with a smile, "Mayor Su, you don't know Mu Mengwan, do you? Do you know the things and photos in this diary? It couldn't be clearer, right? If these 'black history' about you spread out, it would have a big impact on you."

    Sure enough, after seeing those things, his face immediately sank.

    His resolute face tightened, he squinted at me, and asked in a deep voice, "What do you want?"

    I clenched my hands and said word by word, "I divorce Su Xi, and I want children."

    I just finished speaking , the door of the study was slammed open, Su Xi stood at the door, staring at me closely, as if a storm was brewing in those deep black eyes, if I read it right, he held The doorknob's hand seemed to be shaking slightly.