Chapter 24: Su Xi's hardcore 'faithful fan'

He wrinkled his eyebrows deeply and reprimanded: "I don't understand what you are talking about!"

    He continued to turn around and sort out the information, but he seemed a little rushed. The quilt he usually drinks tea was also knocked to the ground by him and burst out. The loud noise.

    He was about to bend over to pick it up, I held his arm to stop his movement, stared at him and asked in a low voice: "We are blood related relatives. You and my mother have been kind to me for nurturing me over the years. , I can think about your difficulties from your perspective, and don’t care about the compromises you are forced to make to Su Xi, but I also have the right to know the truth.”

    I took a deep breath and looked at him steadily. "So, am I Mu Mengwan's daughter? Then who is my father?" After a

    stalemate between me and him, my dad sighed, "She is indeed your mother, but your biological father."

    Before he could finish his words, the door of the study was suddenly pushed open. My mother's eyes patrolled around us, and finally landed on the scattered water glass fragments on the ground, and said with some doubts: "You father and daughter. What are you talking about? Are you excited? Why did the cup fall?"

    My dad pushed his glasses and smiled awkwardly, "I was not careful."

    I didn't find any suitable opportunities to talk to my dad, so I just talked to him. Su Xi went home.

    As soon as I walked in, I heard a milky voice coming over, "Uncle Cousin, Brother Su Xi is back!"

    I walked around and saw a small and pink figure rushing towards me. , I was slightly surprised. Before I could react, Su Xi hugged me on my shoulders and put me in his arms.

    "Brother Su Xi, I miss you so much!" The pink figure hugged Su Xi's legs, and when he looked up at him, he revealed a white and round face with a sweet smile, with slightly curly hair. The delicate facial features look like a little doll.

    Chen Hang walked over and looked at Su Xi's eyes with a bit of resentment, "We are both of the same age. I am a cousin, you will be the'brother' directly."

    He finished, and glanced at me with a smile." Mu Li, it's been a long time."

    Chen Hang stepped forward and grabbed the powder dumpling, pointed to her and said, "Baobao, this is Brother Su Xi's wife, I will call you pretty sister soon."

    The little girl named Paobao was obviously a little lost, Xiao With a curled mouth, he reluctantly said: "Good elder sister."

    Chen Hang rubbed her woolen rolls, and said helplessly: "My niece, I'm spoiled by me, don't mind. Your Su Xi's ashes Remnant fan."

    I glanced at Su Xi thoughtfully, he coughed lightly, and said sternly: "Last time Chen Hang didn't have time, I'll pick up Bubble for him once."

    His voice fell, Bubbles Looking at him excitedly again, with a somewhat naive voice that is inexplicably cute, "Brother Su Xi, we have your fan club now in our class. I am the captain, and they are all your face fans."

    ""

    I looked in shock. This little girl, who is only five or six years old, still knows'Yan Fen' at such a young age? Return the support club? ? What's wrong with being a little cute inexplicably?

    After she finished speaking, she turned around and pulled at the corner of Chen Hang's clothes, "Uncle Cousin, quickly take pictures of me and brother Su Xi, so that I can be more beautiful." As

    she said, she was already standing in front of Su Xi. He pulled his hand on his cheek, and made a move.

    Su Xi squatted beside her very well with her, and cooperated with her to make a few moves that were not too funny.

    Su Xi was already tall, and squatting down next to Bubbles was much taller than her, with a faint smile on her face. When she lowered her head slightly, she could even see his long and dense eyelashes from my perspective.

    Such a gentle Su Xi made me startled, and an inexplicable and complicated emotion was born in my heart.

    I heard people say that a man who likes children must be patient and gentle, and he is behaving like this now, but why must he treat me like that, or even hurt the people around

    me. Those suffocating hatred surged up again, and went upstairs after just telling them an excuse.

    I stood in a daze in front of the French window, but for a moment, I heard the sound of opening the door.

    He walked up to me, bowed his head and leaned close to me and asked, "Bubble is cute, isn't it?"

    I closed my eyes and tried to calm the revulsion and discomfort that surged in my heart. Turning back to look at him, he smiled and said, "You still It’s really old and young. Good-looking is popular."

    "Unfortunately, someone liked to ignore me at the beginning." He stared at me and spoke with a bitter voice.

    "Maybe I'm'all about reading only sages' books.'"

    I put aside my face, and hurriedly changed the subject, "By the way, how is your sister's health? Is it okay?"

    Su Xi heard me mention'sister', sure enough The expression on his face became a little more indifferent, "She is fine."

    "Then I will go to the hospital with you tomorrow to see her, okay?"

    Seeing him see that my expression is unclear, I quickly explained: "Last time I heard it. Sister Wu told me about her situation. After all, it’s your sister. Can’t I go to see her?”

    “No, but I’m afraid that seeing her will affect your mood.” He raised his hand to fix it for me. The whole hair, the indifferent tone seemed to say a stranger, "After all, seeing a skinny and terminally ill person is always inexplicably depressing."

    Seeing me staring at him in a daze, he smiled again. "Why? Am I wrong?"

    "She is your sister, and she has suffered such a serious illness. Wouldn't you be sad?"

    "I think it cured her she was alive perhaps more important than sorry for her."

    "So, you already have a sure cure her, is not it?"

    I clenched his clothes, fighting back not to the Showing half an angry mood.

    The price of curing his'sister' is our child, and even this kind of operation is extremely risky for a newborn.

    "Yeah." He replied, obviously not wanting to say more about it.

    I just felt that some of them couldn't hold it, closed their eyes, leaned on his shoulder, and asked him softly, "Su Xi, do you love me?"

    "What do you think?" He asked back.

    "I don't know."

    He rubbed my hair and whispered softly: "Okay, don't think about it, it's not good for the child."

    We stayed in the room for a while, and Chen Hang's little niece came over again. She didn't look for Su Xi once, but came directly to me.

    "Pretty sister." She stood by the bed, took out a lollipop from her pink satchel and handed it to me.

    "Here you are."

    I was slightly surprised. If I remember correctly, the kid seemed a bit disgusted with me just now.

    I took the candy and said in a puzzled way: "Why do you want to give me candy?"

    She leaned close to me, leaned on my lap, and blinked at me with her big dark eyes, "Because you are the biggest brother Su Xi. The person you like, as a loyal fan of Brother Su Xi, also loves what he loves."