Chapter 36 (Dilemma)

In the next few days, Su Xi almost always came to pick me up early in the morning, and I was able to see the child as I wished.

    Although my heart is conflicted and tangled, I have to recognize one thing. If I keep insisting on divorce from him, Su Xi may really not let me see the baby again.

    Every time I was about to be cruel, as long as I saw the cute sleeping face of the child that day, my heart suddenly softened and collapsed.

    I guess, Su Xi really saw through my weakness this time, and recognized that I couldn't let go of the child, that's why I was so confident.

    But it turns out that he guessed right.

    "It will be the baby's full moon wine in two days. Dad thought of two names for the child. Which one do you think is better?" Su Xi handed over the phone and asked for my opinion.

    It was Su Ruiting and Su Ruiduo.

    "The first one, the second one seems too strong, I hope the child will be gentler in the future." I didn't even think about it, I said bluntly.

    "Well, then Su Ruiting." Su Xi replied, but her eyes were obviously a little sad compared to before, but it was nothing.

    For the next two days, Su Xi has been very busy. I can probably guess that it is to arrange Su Rui's surgery. Although I have done a good job in my heart, I still feel uncomfortable.

    When Su Xi was going back and forth this day, it was already four o'clock in the afternoon, and I happened to walk to the door with my bag.

    His face was a little tired, and his eyelids were a little dark. Even if he didn't speak, he could see a strong tiredness.

    We looked at each other for a while, still a little embarrassed between us.

    "Can you stay a little longer?" Su Xi stared at me, her voice a little tired and hoarse.

    I was with the baby all day today, and I didn't see him, so I somehow felt comfortable, but when I saw him, I felt a little uncomfortable.

    "Well, no, my mother told me to go back early today."

    "I called my mother just now." Su Xi approached me little by little, and I was inexplicably nervous.

    "But she clearly told me not to go back today."

    "How could that be? You lied to me."

    "My parents went back to their hometown to worship their ancestors today, and there was no one at home."

    "Then why didn't my mother tell me?" I said , took out his mobile phone, and was about to make a call, only to find that there were several missed calls on it, almost all of them were my mother's.

    I just remembered that I was afraid of disturbing the baby's sleep, so I muted the phone.

    Is this the legendary 'one pregnancy for three years'?

    I clenched the bag in my hand, and wanted to say, I can go to Lin Jie's place for another night, but Su Xi suddenly lowered her head and leaned into my ear to remind, "Lin Jie is with her boyfriend. "

    " "

    I rolled my eyes at him, but Su Xi seemed to know nothing and asked, "Don't you want to spend more time with the baby?"

    Inexplicably, she felt like she was being tricked again.

    After we had eaten, I hurried upstairs to the baby room. The baby is already awake, Yuesao is teasing him with a small bell, and Xiao Tingting stretches out her little hand and smiles happily.

    "Your child is so good-looking, especially her eyes, she looks too much like you" Yuesao praised beside me.

    Although I was used to hearing this kind of words, I couldn't help laughing. After all, my child was a little proud when he was praised.

    After an unknown amount of time, a familiar footstep came from behind, Yuesao walked away very knowingly, leaving me and him in the room.

As time passed, even though I stared at the baby, I was still embarrassed.

    "Are you hot? Are you thirsty?" He sat beside me and asked.

    My first reaction was to push him, but my hand accidentally touched his chest, touching his fast and powerful heartbeat.

    I felt something was wrong, I wanted to withdraw my hand, but he grabbed it.

    "Do you want to keep going like this?" Su Xi said, and leaned closer to me, "Tomorrow will be our child's full moon wine. This is the first time Dad has made such a big fanfare, shouldn't we also?"

    "Slowly return to the past. What?"

    I turned my face away, not knowing how to respond.

    "I hurt you that time, so when you think about it now, it's normal to have a psychological shadow, but we're husband and wife, we can't keep doing this forever."

    His voice was low and hoarse, seeing that I didn't have any feelings of disgust and rejection. , kissed my profile lightly again, "Lili, trust me one more time, I can take you to overcome this."

    As soon as he finished speaking, the kiss went all the way down, from light to heavy, I pushed it subconsciously. The strong hand on my waist was in vain.

    "No, no!"

    "Huh?" He paused and turned to look at me, his beautiful eyes already stained.

    I regained a sense of reason, pushed him away quickly, and said sternly: "Su Xi, didn't you say that you won't persecute me like before? I'm in a mess right now, you leave me alone for a while. Su Xi was silent for

    a while, and her voice returned to her usual low voice, "Are you still thinking about divorce?"

    I don't know how to describe my current entanglement and struggle with him. I can't go on with my life as if nothing had happened.

    "I don't know what to do now, but I know I haven't forgiven you, and the things in the past are still the hurdles in my heart."

    "Okay." He responded, suddenly stepped forward to hug me and comforted me a little bit My back, "No matter how long, I will wait until you forgive me completely."

    Su Xi did what he said, and he really isn't like before. For example, the matter of 'sleeping in the same bed', if it was him in the past, he would never allow us to sleep in separate rooms at night.

    But now I'm sleeping in the guest room, and he didn't sneak over in the middle of the night. I'm still very satisfied with this.

    The next day, I was wearing a pair of 'panda eyes'. Just as I was going downstairs to have breakfast, Sister Wu came over and said that two stylists and make-up artists would come over at home to dress me up, and he would come later. Come back and pick me up to the hotel.

    I couldn't help but complain, it's just a baby with a full moon drink, how could it be as grand as a wedding? But thinking about how much the Su family attached importance to this child, the thought of leaving Su Xi with the child in my heart gave up another point.

    The chances of this happening seem to be zero.

    After I took a shower, I was about to change my clothes, but the phone rang. After looking at the caller ID, I was stunned.

    It turned out to be a long time no see Wen Xu.

    "Are you okay?" Wen Xu asked with concern.

    "Well, that's it."

    "That's good, but"

    "Just say something." I glanced at the clock on the wall and calculated the time, the makeup artist should be here soon.

    "Didn't you keep asking me to check the 'Mu Mengwan' thing? Today, they sent me a photo this morning, and I glanced at the woman in the photo, she and your biological mother 'Mu Mengwan' 'It looks very similar."