Chapter 4: I will sleep for another 5 minutes

I came back to my senses, pushed him aside, and opened the drawer.

    It's a mobile phone call.

    It's just that this model of mobile phone is very strange to me.

    I picked up the phone and handed it to Su Xi in confusion.

    "This is your phone call." After he finished speaking, he slid the screen for me, held my hand and held the phone to my ear, and whispered: "Listen." It

    was the voice of a strange man.

    "Miss Mu, your computer has been repaired. When can I pick it up?"

    "Computer?"

    "Don't you remember? It was delivered last week."

    "Ah, I'll be over tomorrow, right? Where does the address come from?" I answered a little bluntly.

    He said a series of addresses, which I reluctantly wrote down, and after an approximate time was arranged, the phone was hung up.

    Su Xi has already taken off his jacket and walked towards the bathroom without looking back, "It should be the office computer you usually use. I will get it back for you tomorrow."

    "No, don't you still have to work? Myself "

    I haven't finished speaking. He has already taken off his sweater. When I look back at me, my eyes naturally fall on his wide shoulders and narrow waist, as well as tight, firm and perfectly lined mermaid lines and abdominal muscles.

    He is thin. Lips twitched slightly, "Want to wash together?"

    "Wash you a ghost! Get in! Exhibitionist!" I was stunned for a moment, then suddenly turned around, my face felt like it was steaming, and there was a burst of heat.

    He laughed lowly, before entering the door, he didn't forget to say, "     I'm an old husband and wife, and I haven't seen it."

    ""

Su Xi asked me to sleep in the same room with him. I was afraid, so I took mine. The phone ran to another room, but fortunately he didn't force me.

    I looked at the mobile phone manual and played around for a while before I understood these functions. I have to say that the development of mobile phones in 2019 is really perfect compared to ten years ago.

    I was so happy that I clicked on the photo album and looked at it one by one. The most recent one was taken in June. It was a photo of me and Su Xi at the beach. He was always smiling and his beautiful eyes curled up. But I made a face and stared at him.

    We also have rabbit ear love hearts on our two heads, which should be taken with some camera software.

    I am more and more confused, is it my illusion? After marrying him, I am really happy?

    I flipped forward a few more photos, some of us together, some of them were landscape photos, the rest were photos of family members, and some photos of Su Xi wearing a doctor uniform.

    He was slender and tall, with delicate and clean features. He looked down at the case, and there were a few people beside him looking at him with excitement.

    "Tsk tsk, I was so guilty that I went to a place like the hospital where there are more wolves and less meat. Who can stand it?"

    I said so, but I still smiled very satisfied, with a little pride in my heart.