Chapter 20: His 'long plan'

Today's weather is very gloomy, and on the way home, snow is floating in the sky.

    The air conditioner in the car turned on very warm, Su Xi adjusted the seat for me just right again, my eyelids started to fight again, and my consciousness gradually blurred.

    In the dim, I heard him answer a phone call, as if a patient in the hospital had something wrong and asked him to pass. Su Xi responded in a low voice, but I didn't hear it clearly.

    My sleepiness came and went quickly. When I got home, I was sober again. When Su Xi was about to hug me out of the car, I hurriedly pushed his hand away, "No, I'll go by myself."

    "Since there is something in the hospital, you should go there first."

    He didn't say a word, and only after sending me in, he said sternly: "

    Be good at home and wait for me." I rolled his eyes at him, "Know, you don't always think of me. Is it okay for a child?"

    Su Xi smiled and said nothing. He laughed more and more times, and it made me feel that I met a fake'Su Xi' in high school, who said the good'Flower of Gaoling', the male god of iceberg?

    I wanted to take advantage of the time he left to look at the remaining diaries, but when I entered the room, I received an unfamiliar call.

    "Miss Mu Li, isn't it?"

    "Yes, may I ask you ?" "

    I am Sheng Qianzi's agent Yuan Heng, sorry, abrupt. It's just Xiaozi." He paused, and his tone suddenly became low. "He almost committed suicide just now."

    "What?!"

    "He is in a very bad state of mind. He has been looking at the things you gave him. In fact, I probably know a little bit about you, so I take charge without authorization. I called you, if it is convenient for you, can you come and see him?"

    I quivered a little while holding the phone, and hurriedly asked him about the location of the hospital, only to realize that it was the hospital where Su Xi worked.

    Sister Wu saw that I was leaving, so she hurriedly stepped forward to stop me, and said in a puzzled manner: "Madam, dinner is almost ready, where are you going?"

    "My friend is sick, I'm going to see him in the hospital."

    "But I Call and talk to Mr. Su.” She said, she had already taken out her mobile phone, thinking about the way Sheng Qianzi was arrogant to Su Xi and the sudden change of his mobile phone number. I faintly felt a little scared, so I hurriedly stopped her. "Don’t fight, just go and check it out.

    I’ll be back in a while." Aunt Wu looked hesitant and embarrassed. I was anxious and could only say: "Otherwise, you can send me there, just so you can drive. If Su Xi asks When I got up, I said I was going to look for him, okay?"

    Wu Sao nodded.

    When we arrived at the hospital, it was almost half past five. Sheng Qianzi was in the v1536 ward on the 15th floor. I followed the room number to look for it, but suddenly heard a cry.

    "I really didn't do that thing, Axi, how many times do you have to listen to me to explain before you can believe me?! Isn't it?"

    My footsteps stopped, and my heart " cocked " .

    This is Ward v1528, the door opened a small gap, and the cry came from inside.

    I stopped for a moment, and a familiar low voice came from inside, "Enough."

    It was really Su Xi.

    I looked along the crack of the door and saw him standing on the side of the hospital bed. His white uniform was set against the cold light used in hospitals to make him look more indifferent and alienated. I even thought that the one who smiled at me just now Su Xi is just a phantom.

    There is a bald woman on the hospital bed,she  has delicate facial features, but her complexion is too pale and haggard, she looks thin and weak, and her look is decadent and sad.

    Is she Su Xi's sister?

    "Axi, is Mu Li okay recently?" She asked suddenly.

    "She's fine."

    "Did she agree to the thing you told me last time?" She stared at Su Xi's profile and asked cautiously.

    What is it that needs my consent?

    After Su Xi recorded the case, he raised his eyes to look at her, his eyes were so indifferent that he was not looking at his relatives at all.

    Seeing Su Xi not speaking, her voice became smaller and smaller, "After all, it is your child, and the newborn is undergoing such a bone marrow transplantation"

    "So, what the Su family owes you and what her mother owes you, Isn't it enough to pay back in this way?" As

    soon as Su Xi's words fell, my brain began to buzz, and the inexplicable chill rose from my back and almost crawled all over my body, and my two legs kept trembling. , Almost unable to hold the body.

    I looked down at my bulging abdomen, tears showing up and I couldn't help falling, and my heart became more and more desolate and desolate.

    So this is the meaning of our children's existence? What did he mean by saying that'Su's family' and'My mother' owed her?

    So, have I been living in his "long-planning"? So why did he marry me in the first place? What do you usually do for me?

    I went to Sheng Qianzi’s ward in a daze. A man with rimless glasses walked over to say hello to me. I said hello, but when I raised my eyes, I saw Sheng Qianzi staring at me with a blindfold. It's like a layer of mist.

    "You guys have a good chat, I'll go out first." Yuan Heng said, already opening the door and leaving.

    "Li Li." He called to me, and his left hand raised the shabby pink rabbit plush toy.

    "This is the first gift you gave me. I wanted to leave with it." He smiled silly, stretched out his hand to rub the bunny ears, and continued: "At that time, you gave me tuition, I always You just said that I was too stubborn and I had to be softer to have more friends. So on my birthday, you gave me toys that a girl only played with."

    I walked slowly in front of him, lowered my head and saw his right wrist wrapped in layers of gauze, a little choked up and said: "Why are you so stupid?"

    He ignored me, and continued: "Do you know? Actually mine I’m not too stubborn at the time, I’m just embarrassed.” He looked up at me, “You are so good-looking and so attentive to me. I like you in my heart and don’t know how to express it, so I’m always nervous. I’m afraid you will see it. I always keep

    my face straight." "Actually, I set a goal for myself at that time. When I grow up, I must marry you as a wife. Not only because you look good, but also because you gave me the warmth and warmth I never experienced. Kindness"

    "You used to stand by my side and protect me when I needed it most, but I" he paused, holding the pink bunny's hand gradually tightening, and his shoulders trembling slightly, "but I I can’t stand by your side to protect you when you need it. I can’t even be kept at home like a prisoner. I can’t do anything from day to night every day. I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”

    He raised his hand and covered his eyes. Tears fell on the quilt along the fingertips, leaving a large and small dark mark.

    I reached out and hugged him into my arms and stroked his hair. This small gesture was so familiar to me that it frightened me.

    Countless fragmented pictures flashed in his mind, and the words blurted out, "Xiao Zi is a man, she can't cry like this, you know?"