Chapter 49 (Dont want you)

I was startled, subconsciously took two steps back, a little at a loss. 冰$火#中文www.BHZw.cc My mother came out in a hurry when she heard the movement, and when she saw the baby, she stepped forward to take it with a smile on her face, "Hey, my good grandson, give me a hug from grandma."

    She hugged the baby, His eyes lingered on me and Su Xi for a moment, and then he said: "Ah Xi, don't stand at the door, come in quickly."

    Su Xi seemed to have recovered, and entered the door, I was a little bit shocked. Unable to bear his scorching gaze, and even less able to bear the surprise in his heart just now, when he sat on the sofa, he was about to walk towards his room.

    "If you don't want to see me, I can leave right away."

    His tense voice suddenly came from behind, and I held the doorknob without pressing it.

    "How much you blame me and how much you hate me, I can accept it, maybe you can't treat the baby like this, he really misses his mother."

    Although Su Xi's words were very light, it made me feel uncomfortable. The barriers built up and down were destroyed in this way.

    I didn't want to hear what he said anymore, so I slammed the door behind me after entering the room.

    Not long after, the knock on the door rang again.

    "Lili, it's mom, he's gone."

    "I want to stay by myself, mom."

    My mother sighed, "Mom knows, I'll leave after I tell you, no matter what, the child is innocent, What's more, the baby recognizes you now, don't you really come to see the baby?"

    ""

    I was taken aback, got up and opened the door, and I saw the baby in my mother's arms.

    Su Xi actually left the child here? !

    My mother saw my shock and put the child in my arms, "He won't argue with you anymore, he told me a long time ago that as long as you can come back, he is willing to give you anything, even It’s the baby.”

    My heart was filled with mixed emotions. The baby was giggling in my arms, shaking my hair, as if he had found some new toy

    . with tears.

    It was another bowl of sobriety. I fell asleep for a while at four o'clock in the morning, and was awakened by the alarm clock at six o'clock.

    As expected, I saw him again at my brother's wedding. Although he sat far away from me, he became the focus of the crowd as before, and it was so logical that the baby recognized him. He shook his chubby little hands and called 'Daddy'.

Grade finally couldn't bear to ask me, "Is that your ex-husband? You repel him?"

    "It's not repulsion, but I just don't think there is any need to have any more contact." I replied lightly.

    Grade pointed to the baby in my arms, "So, where is this little angel?"

    I fell silent, and then said after a while: "Maybe in his world, 'Mom' is just a toy-like object, and Dad is the one who is really close." Now that you have decided to let go, let’s just leave blessings and not the past.”

    Seeing the happy couple getting married on the stage, I couldn’t help being happy for them, maybe it’s been a long time since I participated in such a touching scene Yes, I couldn't help crying.

    After tidying up in the bathroom, I looked up again, and his figure appeared in the mirror.

    This scene can't help but remind me of the scene on our wedding day, but we can't go back.

    I let out a long breath and said softly, "Long time no see."

    &n

    <script>_Wpxndj();</script>

    bsp; Su Xi's beautiful eyes were a little blurred, and she was silent for a while before responding Me, "Well, long time no see."

    His nasal voice is also a bit heavy, but it doesn't affect his calm demeanor at all.

    "You take the child back later, I don't know how to take care of him, he should follow you"

    "I'm sorry." He interrupted me suddenly, his eyes were slightly red, and he took another step towards me, "I He is a selfish bastard who hurt you time and time again, even when you were kidnapped."

    "Su Xi, don't mention the past. Now that we have come to this point, letting each other go is the best choice. You Take good care of the baby and find a suitable mother for him."

    After I finished speaking, I wanted to leave, but he grabbed my wrist. His strength was not strong, but I could still feel the trembling in his hand.

    "I know you hate me to death, you don't want me anymore, I hate myself even more, I hate the me who always thought you would never leave, but can you please don't want the baby, he is your child"

    "Su Xi, between us The time was wrong from the beginning, maybe this child is too, you are right, I really don't deserve to be a mother, so I don't want to delay him." As soon as I finished speaking, I

    was embraced by him, and his arms It got tighter and tighter, and I couldn't struggle at all, "Su Xi! Calm down!"

The warmth fell on my neck, and the salty damp heat not only made my skin uncomfortable, but also my heart, as if it was wrapped in the warmth, and I couldn't breathe

    , "I wish I could kill you and say this I never thought about finding another mother for my child, how could I think that way, I just don’t want to be reconciled, I don’t want to be reconciled to you not loving me, so I use that stupid way to test you again and again So, can you I can't stop having a child, I won't force you anymore, as long as you don't leave again, let me see you even if you don't get close, okay?"

    I've known Su Xi for more than ten years, and he looks so embarrassed and frightened It was really the first time I saw it, so I was stunned for a long time.

    "Is there any need now?" I tried to calm myself down, because I didn't want to repeat the same mistakes.

    "Lili"

    "Su Xi, I'm remarried."

    His voice stopped abruptly, and the arm holding me became stiff, and I took the opportunity to push him away.

    I deliberately ignored his pale and embarrassed appearance, and continued: "That foreigner next to me, if you really feel sorry for me, don't disturb my life anymore, let alone hope you Find your own happiness as soon as possible."

    After I said this, I didn't care about his reaction, and strode away from here, afraid that if I stayed for a second longer, I would suffocate myself.

    I told Grade to let him pretend to be my husband, and of course he readily accepted it. I put the female ring that was originally intended to be given to him on my hand again. It was like my protective cover, and it was like my excuse. , I don’t want Su Xi to come near me anymore, because I really don’t want to experience the indelible pain that I once had.

    Su Xi came to pick up the child after two days.

    The afternoon sun was very warm. The child was sitting on the carpet and playing with grade blocks. Su Xi came over and squatted beside the baby. The baby struggled to stand up and threw himself into his arms. "Woo Dad"

    Su Xi kissed his forehead , and hugged him tightly, as if hugging his whole world, "Hey, let's go home."

    After he finished speaking, the baby suddenly looked back at me, stretched out his hand towards me, and turned his dark eyes, "I want a mother."

    Su Xi looked at me for a while, with countless emotions suppressed in his deep eyes, he held the baby's little hand, The voice is hoarse, "Mom doesn't want us anymore"