Chapter 12

What happened later, I can't see clearly.

    Intermittent voices came from my ears.

    ". Cyril, yourpossessivenessiscrazy"

    the man sighed, continued: "Do not remember 'Let cure' stories and 'Naomi secret' of yet this trend continues, sooner or later you will become?"

    "Mrs. Sue seemed to wake up."

    I He frowned, his hand was already clenched, and he opened his eyes to see Su Xi.

    His face was a little pale and haggard, his eyebrows could not hide his fatigue, and his lower eyelids were a little black.

    "Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?"

    His gentle tone made me in a daze, thinking of the boy in the memory just now, but

    reality is reality. There seems to be a lot of secrets between us, which Su Xi deliberately concealed it.

    Thinking of this, I forcefully pulled away from the hand held by him, the slightly gentle smile on Su Xi's face was obviously stiffer, and his eyes were dark and scary.

    "Lili?" He called out my name again, got up to get close to me, I subconsciously stretched out my hand to cover my face and turned to my side, anxiously: "Don't, don't come over."

    Su Xi didn't get close anymore and stood beside the bed. Look at me, the two people in the ward also looked different.

    In the end, his friend patted him on the shoulder and said, "I'll talk to her, you should go out first."

    Su Xi seemed to have heard nothing, his handsome face tense, and he kept staring at me.

    "Su Xi, trust me, okay?" He said sincerely, and Su Xi went out.

    I finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    His mixed-race friend surnamed Chen sat in front of the hospital bed and introduced himself: "My name is Chen Hang."

    I nodded, he continued to listen:. "You have some low blood pressure, fainted at home," he paused, then looked at me and asked: "? Do you think of what terrible things,"

    he's the My eyes made me very uncomfortable. I hurriedly put aside my face, "I'm sorry, I don't want to talk to you anymore, I want to rest." As if

    he didn't hear it, he continued: "It's about Su Xi, right? What did you dream of him? Talk to you softly, kiss you obsessively, or do it with you desolately"

    "Enough!" I interrupted him, and I turned my head to see a very weird pendant. It is a small rectangular bronze medal, like silver, with overlapping patterns of stars and moons on it.

    It swayed regularly in front of my eyes, and the scenes Chen Hang had just told me seemed as if scenes appeared before my eyes.

    After the drunk woman was hugged to the exquisite and gorgeous marble sink, the man's tall body pressed over and kissed her lips eagerly, her face, and her ears down as if she was drowning. , With both hands around his neck weakly, bearing his wanton plunder,

    "Take it!" I waved away the strange thing in front of me, looked at him coldly, pointed at the door, "Get out."

    Chen Hang picked up the ground. Something, turned around and looked at me again, looking thoughtfully.

    "Sorry, take a good rest." He left after speaking.

    Not long after he left, I called my mother and told her that I wanted to go back and live for a few days.