Chapter 35 ( Can I stop by and see his father?)

I didn't think much, I picked up my coat and was about to go out, but my mother grabbed me, helplessly and distressedly: "Lili, since you are ready for divorce, you must also be ready to give up your child. In any case, the people of the Su family will not let this child follow you."

    I was so angry that my tears were about to fall, I just felt that I was small and incompetent at the moment, and as a mother, I couldn't even protect the child.

    I sat on the sofa to calm down for a while, and called Su Xi.

    "Is the child with you?"

    "Well."

    I sighed and tried to calm myself, "Su Xi, please return the baby to me, the child is still young, he can't leave me."

    "So, he can leave . His father?"

    "That's different, me"

    "Mu Li, the child is not yours alone, but if you really want a divorce, the child is mine alone."

    "Su Xi, can you calm down! Let's Can't we discuss it properly?!"

    He was silent for a while, and I heard the faint cry of the child, and my heart was so anxious as if someone was pinching it.

    "I'm sorry, I've lost my mind."

    After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

    I couldn't sit still when I heard the child's cry just now, and I didn't have time to think about it, so I strode out the door.

    When we got to Jintan, it was already past one o'clock in the afternoon.

    When Sister Wu saw me, she didn't seem surprised, she just whispered to me, "Mr. Su has hired a confinement sister-in-law for the baby for two years. The baby has already been breastfed and fell asleep."

    I nodded and was about to go upstairs. , but saw Su Xi standing at the entrance of the stairs, looking down at me condescendingly.

    He only wore a simple set of beige home clothes. Even though he was dressed casually, it was still difficult to conceal his detached and indifferent temperament, and there was a sense of oppression that scared me.

    I was stagnant in my footsteps, and some did not dare to continue going up.

    The two of us were deadlocked for two seconds before Su Xicai walked downstairs slowly, walked to my side and stood still, "Are you here to divorce or look after the child?"

    "I want to see the baby."

    "Well, he's in our bedroom."

    I After a moment of hesitation, he finally went upstairs.

    But as soon as I pushed open the bedroom door, it felt wrong, there were no children in it. My heart sank, and I was about to turn around, but he grabbed my waist from behind and dragged me in.

    'Click--'

    Su Xi locked the bedroom door with her backhand, and I stepped back in horror, all the scenes that happened in this room in my mind.

    "What do you want to do?!"

    Su Xi approached me step by step. He didn't stop until I retreated to the corner, lowered his head slightly, and whispered in my ear, "The baby is next door."

    I repelled his approach, I was about to push him away, but he pulled him into his arms. I struggled, but compared to his strength, it was like hitting a stone with an egg.

    "Don't be afraid, I'll never treat you like that again, we'll just talk like this."

    "I already explained what I should say yesterday, didn't I?"

    "But you really have the heart to leave me and the child behind. Is it?" There was a tired hoarseness in his voice, "What happened in the past is all my fault. I know that doing that will make you hate me, but I can't control myself, my sanity and pride begin in front of you.

It started to become so ridiculous in front of me, and I hate myself like this, but I really can't do anything about it."

    Su Xi's hand on my back trembled slightly, and his nasal voice became heavy.

    "My parents are for each other's interests. Separation, as long as I can remember, they were either in a cold war or discussing divorce and my custody. Even on my birthday, they were not seen at home, only the servants followed their orders and prepared them coldly. gifts and cakes. "

    So, from then on, I felt that the relationship between people should be like this, indifferent, alienated, constantly fighting for each other's interests, so-called marriage and love should be like this. "

    I admit that I started approaching you with that 'prove-and-conquer' mentality. When I even went to America later, every time I thought of you, I had to tell myself that it was a bet, it was just me to prove myself. I won't be troubled by this 'ridiculous feeling', in order to prove that I will always be sane."

    "But then, I really lost, a crushing defeat. He smiled wryly, kissed my ear lightly, and his breath was hot and humid.

    "I thought you would love me too, but that day I saw you and Wen Xu come back together and heard him confess to you. After seeing the photo of you kissing him drunk again, I just felt that the feeling of 'jealousy and unwillingness' almost drowned me, I was full of you, and I even hated you a little bit, hating that you weren't like you at that time I explained clearly, why I hate you for being entangled with other men, and even more hate you as if you don't seem to love me"

    "But I also hate myself, hate me as if I really fell in love with you, hate that I have a weakness after that , I want to quit this strange and crazy feeling to me, so I keep telling myself 'I don't love you', I don't go to see you, I think as long as I don't go to you, I will restrain myself , don't think about you but, three days, you know? Three days is the limit of what I can bear, I have never experienced such an ordeal. "

    "I just want to make you mine, mine alone. Only in this way can I feel at ease. Later, we got married, and that was the happiness I had never experienced before. Happy, I have to think about it for a long time. I obviously want to make you mine, but it seems that I gradually become your vassal. The more time passes, the more profound this feeling will become, until later I become less and less like myself.

    ” I'm sorry, maybe we can't leave me alone, and let our baby grow up happily in the company of their parents, isn't it good?" A

    touch of wetness wet my neck, my eyes were sour, and I couldn't help it. cried.

    I clenched his clothes and asked in a choked voice, "So, now you are threatening me with the baby again, Su Xi, how can you do this?"

    Su Xi hugged me tighter, as if to rub into herself My body seemed to say, "How else can I hold you? Do you really let me go and let you leave me without hesitation? It might as well just let me die."

    I sat in the bedroom for a long time, thinking about What Babe and Su-hee said to me when they drove me home.

    "Li Li, can you give me another chance? I beg you."

    He held my face, his face was a little tired and pale, and his usual beautiful eyes were full of despair and gloom.

    I didn't say anything, but he leaned closer to me and asked again, "Are you okay? Huh?"

    I was at a loss for a moment, but I nodded my head in a weird way, and then I clearly saw the change in emotion in his eyes, and the original gloom seemed to be touched. It was brightly lit, as if the struggling person caught in the quagmire had grabbed the only life-saving straw for

    a long time before he cautiously said, "So, you will come to see the baby and me tomorrow, won't you?"

    I nodded, then turned away The face, somewhat unnaturally: "I only look at the baby."

    Su Xi chuckled in a low voice, "Well, just look at the baby, and then look at his father by the way."