Chapter 31 (I dont love her)

Since then, I have rarely had any contact with Sheng Qianzi. Until the kid took the college entrance examination, he still took the initiative to call me.

    "Li Li, I'm going to work."

    I was silent for a while, and then replied, "Then come on, come on."

    Everyone has their own life, he's not too young, and I can't control him for the rest of his life, he should always do it himself choose.

    He smiled, and his tone was a little helpless, "Anyway, no matter what you think, I treat you as my closest person. If he bullies you in the future, I will definitely not let him go."

    An inexplicable warmth filled his heart . , I sighed, "You have finally grown up, and you will be fine in the future, you know?"

    "Well, see you then."

    "Goodbye."

    I hung up the phone and finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    In the days that followed, Su Xi and I occasionally disagreed, but it was only small matters. In the final analysis, he let me have more.

    So, I always thought that Su Xi liked me very much, until Su Rui asked me to meet that day.

    She was sitting at the innermost side of the coffee shop, her eyes were a little red and swollen, and her face was very haggard.

    I was taken aback and said worriedly: "Sister, what's wrong with you? Are you uncomfortable?!"

    Su Rui shook her head and looked at my lower abdomen thoughtfully, "How are you and Axi? "

    I nodded, "We're fine."

    Su Rui was stunned for a moment, her hand holding the coffee cup tightened again, before hesitating for a while, "Didn't he tell you about that?"

    "What's the matter? "

    I have leukemia."

    My eyes widened in shock, "How could this be?! Didn't it work well before, has it been diagnosed?!"

    Su Rui turned her face to the window and wept silently. After she stabilized her emotions, she said to me, "It's been a long time ago. I've been taking medicines all the time, but I just received a critical illness notice in the last two days."

    She was choked up and speechless. , the shock in my heart was also higher and higher. When I was about to ask her to accompany her to check carefully, she suddenly said: "Hehe, maybe this is retribution."

    ""

    She wiped her tears and held back Emotionally, he looked at me and said calmly: "Maybe, I shouldn't have told Su Xi about you, and I shouldn't have told him about Mu Mengwan at a young age."

    "What did you say? You know Mu Mengwan. ?!"

    "Yeah." She pulled the corner of her lower lip sarcastically, and stared at me with a bit more hatred, "I think I will remember this woman who ruined my family for the rest of my life."

    "Then I"

    "I have a friend in Tianyu Media, and I heard that you have been asking about Mu Mengwan." She paused, took out a cigarette from her pocket, and raised it at me, "Do you mind? "

    I shook my head, and she lit it up. The tears on her face didn't dry, but she said to herself, "Mu Mengwan, it's a third party, my dad's cheating partner, and you—" She raised her finger and pointed at me, and said word by word, "It's the best proof that my dad cheated."

    "I'm not A Xi's sister, but my mother died in a car accident to save him when he was a child. Aunt Lu was adopted to adopt. I changed my surname because of me."

    "So, strictly speaking, Su Xi and I should be childhood sweethearts."

    She looked into the distance, and seemed to be caught in the memories, "That year Axi was nine years old, I When I was twelve, I used to cry when I looked at that picture of my father and your mother and daughter."

"Axi saw me and asked me what was going on, and I told him about it. "She smiled, "You can't think of it, right?" A nine-year-old boy was sensitive enough to perceive all my painful emotions. "

    I suddenly felt a chill down my spine, and my body gradually became stiff and tense. I just felt that if I kept listening to it, it seemed that I would reach the range that I couldn't bear.

    "Later, we both grew up, and what I didn't expect was that Axi He even secretly went to find out about you. Later, I asked him if all men are attracted to women like you who are like drugs, and he said no, he never will. Su Rui smiled, put out the

    cigarette in her hand, slowly approached me, and said casually: "So, the two of us made a bet. "

    I bet that he will fall in love with you, and he is the opposite, and as a result" she smiled and spread her hands helplessly, "he won." After she said this ,

    her heart seemed to be pinched so violently that she could hardly breathe. After

    a while, I finally regained some sense of reason, and said stiffly, "This joke is not funny,"

    I said. When he was finished, he wanted to leave, but Su Rui said, "After graduating from high school, does he miss you? And when he came back this time, he suddenly said that he wanted to marry you. Do you know why?

    Su Rui suddenly got up and walked to my side, whispering above me: "Because I have leukemia . "

    You are my only relative in this world, but you just can't match the bone marrow. Axi told me that maybe your child will have a higher chance of success."

    "Enough!" "I suddenly covered my ears and didn't want to listen to her continue.

    Although Su Xi is a bit cold at times, he is so kind to me and a very gentle person, how could he lie to me, not to mention, he is so proud How could people bet on themselves

    Su Rui smiled, "Mu Li, you don't know him at all. "

    After she finished speaking, she suddenly opened the phone, but after a while, there was a chatter inside.

    "Axi, you really fell in love with her, just like my father back then."

    After a long time, Su Xi's usual indifferent and clean voice sounded, "I don't love her, and I won't lose it for her. yourself."

    "Then you said you planned to marry her ." "You

    know what I'm for, don't you?"

    The moment she turned off the recording, I just felt as if my soul had been taken away.

    I don't want to cry, but I don't know why, the tears just keep falling down uncontrollably.

    It turned out to be like this

    . It turned out that he didn't like my

    phone vibrating twice as much as I thought. I opened it and took a look. It was a WeChat message from Su Xi.

    'Go home early in the evening. '

    'I made your favorite lily shrimp and wine balls. '

    I didn't reply, and after a few minutes, he actually sent an aggrieved expression, followed by another sentence, 'Wife? '

    I forgot when it started, he likes to call me that, but when I see these two words now, I just find it ironic.

    I found Wen Xu in a daze and began to ask him about the divorce. He asked me what was wrong, and I didn't want to say it. He only asked him to tell me the most concise divorce process before replying to Su Xi.

    'I'm printing something, it might be late. 'After

    I sent the message, I didn't wait for him to reply, I just turned off the phone.