Chapter 3: I have dealt with it, can I still leave?

As soon as she said this, I couldn't eat anymore. The golden omelette in front of me was like a throat, which made me feel nauseous.

    "Mom, can't you let me stay at home forever?"

    "What's wrong with you? Good days, but do you have to be so

    troublesome ?" "I'm not making trouble!" I interrupted her a little irritably, but didn't know how to deal with it. She said about my current situation.

    In addition to the fact that I can't accept my own soul for ten years, I can't accept Su Xi, the kind of resistance from the heart.

    My mother stared at me for a while, then suddenly sighed and said helplessly: "Lili, mom raised you so much, so don't let mom worry about it, okay? Su Xi" she paused, like As if thinking about something, his eyes dodge a little.

    "He will always spoil you and be accustomed to you, but you should not think of everyone as'you'. You are not a kid anymore. You should think about others before doing things, okay?"

    In my impression, my mother This is the first time that I have spoken to me so painstakingly. In the past, when I did something wrong, she would just yell at me and accuse me, but now what she said gave me a hint of imploring.

    What surprised me more was that I was defeated by my mother's "warmth offensive".

    After two o'clock in the afternoon, I finally returned to my own home.

    This is a sea-view villa area far from the city center, and it takes about 40 minutes to come by taxi.

    The one who opened the door for us was a woman in her forties, short and fat, fair-skinned, and she smiled with some wrinkles in the eye lines, and looked very kind.

    "Madam, you are finally back." She welcomed me in very warmly.

    There are three floors here, the living room on the first floor, the bedroom study on the second floor. I heard that the third floor is the entertainment room, decorated mainly in black and white and gray. The decorations in the room are all retro European style, low-key and gorgeous.

    My mother told me that the woman was our nanny Wu's wife, and Su Xi invited me to take care of me, so I was relieved.

    I sat on the sofa for a while, Wu's wife prepared a variety of snacks and tea shops. I smiled awkwardly at her, "No trouble, thank you."

    "This is what I should do," she said. He handed me the remote control again, "If you feel bored, just watch TV for a while, but it won’t be too long, it’s not good for your eyes."

    I randomly searched for a few stations, but I didn’t see the fairy sword I was vying for. The Legend of Qi Xia, so I just ordered a domestic idol drama to watch.

    In less than ten minutes, I began to doze off, and a door opened sounded, shocking me. When I looked back, I saw Su Xi who had just entered the door.

    He wore a gray camel cashmere coat with a black turtleneck sweater inside. The slightly loose black trousers wrapped his long legs just right, and his temperament was much deeper and more restrained than before.

    Seeing me back, he didn't seem surprised, and walked towards me with the two large paper bags in his hand.

    He cast his eyes down at the untouched snacks on the table, sat beside me, and rubbed my heart, "You are not good this time."

    I opened his hand and quickly faded back. A little irritable and authentic: "Don't touch me casually."

    Su Xi's expression became stiff, and he returned to normal in an instant. I was a little embarrassed and quickly changed channels, but stopped on the entertainment news of a certain satellite TV.

The up stopped.

    "Sheng Qianzi, a popular star, responded to the law dispute of the new movie idol after the last nightclub door incident."

    Just when I wanted to see how this popular star grew, the remote control in my hand was suddenly taken away.

    Su Xi’s clean and low voice rang at her side, “

    I’m already in a bad spirit. It’s better to watch less nutritious reports.” He forced me to watch TV exactly like my mother, and I was a little anxious. Just about to grab it, he handed the paper bag directly to me, "Your favorite shrimp dumplings and sushi, don't you try it?"

    "No appetite! I want to watch TV and give the remote control. Me!" I got up to grab, but he put the remote control directly into his pocket.

    Su Xi raised his hand to look at the time, got up and took my hand, and walked upstairs, "I will take you to see our bedroom."

    I struggled twice, but his hand was tighter, he Leading me to the second room on the left, after pushing the door open, what you can see is the floor-to-ceiling windows with sea views at any time, the interior decoration in black and white main colors, and the huge and eye-catching wedding photos of the two of us at the head of the bed.

    Although all of us in the photo are smiling, but I don't know why, but I can't understand the eyes of'us' in the photo, as if they are fogged up, which makes people puzzled.

    I suddenly no longer had the confidence to resist, and I had a feeling of'breaking the jar, breaking and falling'. Using a sentence often used by Teacher Zhao's sketches, it was expressed as'I have dealt with it, can I still get away from it? '.

    He opened the white seat in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, and clicked the table with his index finger. "You usually like to read books here."

    "Oh." "Psychological Research".

    Could it be that ten years later, I fell in love with'psychology'? It's incredible.

    I took out one at random, only to see a line of small print on the bookmark.

    'When a person is in a pain that cannot be overcome and cannot be avoided, he will fall in love with this pain and regard it as happiness. '

    Painful? can not avoid? I heard my mother say that I have only been married to Su Xi for two years, but I don’t know why, there is always a voice in my heart saying, “Actually, you are not happy at all,” so I doubted my marriage to him. There has been a crisis.

    Just when I was in a daze, he had already walked to my side, closed the book in my hand and put it back on the shelf.

    "Don't think about it, it's not good for the baby." He said, suddenly stretched out his hand to embrace me, his chin gently pressed against my head, and whispered: "You fainted that day. I was really scared. I have never been so scared. Pass." He sighed like a rest of his life, and hugged me tighter.

    "I won't fight anymore, okay?" He leaned close to my ear, his voice low and hoarse.

    I turned red, and I was about to put aside my face, but his chin was pinched by his well-knotted hands. He gave a low laugh, and his thin, soft lips pressed against my lips.

    I don’t know how I was when I was 26. I was getting along with him, but now I was a little numb when kissing him. I didn't close my eyes. The line of his side face was perfect. I kept staring at his red ears in a daze.

    He kissed unsatisfactorily. He didn’t respond when he saw me. He entangled me for a long time before letting me go. Seeing that I had been staring at him, his dark eyes became dark and deep. He still leaned over to get close to me. There was a violent vibration of the phone.