Chapter 30 ( The man is too good to be coaxed)

Su Xi was wearing a wide white uniform, the mobile phone in his pocket was flashing with signal light, and the woman standing beside him was his sister Su Rui.

    She looked at me and Sheng Qianzi beside me with a surprised look, and she hesitated for a while before she said, "Li Li, is this your friend?"

    Su Xi felt a chill all over her body at this moment . I mean, staring at me closely, and seems to want to hear an explanation from me.

    I nodded embarrassedly, "Yes, my friend."

    Su Rui glanced at Su Xi next to her, and smiled to ease the awkward atmosphere, "Axi, didn't you say you're going to a meeting?"

    Su Xi ignored her, Bubu walked towards me, held my hand, and said solemnly, "Come with me."

    He didn't say much, but the strength of his grip on my wrist was a little too strong, and he dragged me into a room to rest abruptly. room, and locked the door with a backhand.

    I saw that he was really angry, and hurriedly explained: "Don't get me wrong, he is a child I took care of when I was a volunteer. He was an orphan and was helpless, so I came to see him. "

    So, is that why he can hold you like that?" He interrupted me suddenly, his voice cold and heart-pounding.

    ""

    "He's still a child."

    Su Xi pulled the corner of her lower lip, and said sarcastically, "Oh, child? Would a child casually say something about abducting a married woman?"

    Although Sheng Qianzi usually spoke impulsive, I'm a little boyish, but after all, I've known each other for a few years, and I'm a little unhappy when I hear Su Xi's words, and I don't want to explain to him any more, so I simply say bluntly: "If you have to think so, then you can do whatever you want. You."

    I left, and I didn't want to hear what he had to say.

    But when I was about to reach out and twist the doorknob, he strode over and blocked my way.

    "Mu Li, is this your attitude of doing something wrong?"

    I looked up at him and said stubbornly: "I told you just now, it was just a misunderstanding, why do you have to care about what a child said?!"

    Su Xi's jaw tightened and her lips were tightly pursed. But there was anger in her beautiful eyes.

    I was a little dizzy, and it was the first time we had an argument since we got married, but it made me feel very tired.

    I pushed him away slightly, "Su Xi, I don't want to quarrel with you, we are both calm and calm."

    After I finished speaking, I opened the door and left, not caring about his emotions behind him at all.

    I am a person with a temper that comes and goes quickly. When I finished the hospitalization procedures for Sheng Qianzi, my quarrel with Su Xi just now was almost gone.

    I thought Su Xi was similar to me, but when I went home, I found that it was completely different.

    In the next two days, Su Xi became inexplicably indifferent and alienated. Although he also talked to me, I could clearly feel that the air pressure around him was getting lower and lower.

    Until the third day, before I got home, I received a call from Mr. Sheng Qianzi, saying that the school saw that Sheng Qianzi's behavior was too bad, and that he should be given the punishment of dropping out, not only that, but also sending him to juvenile management Place.