Chapter 9: Please consider the feelings of 'dogs'

"What?!"

    Seeing my eyes widened in surprise, Su Xi rubbed my heart again, and a sly     expression flashed in his eyes, " I'm lying to you."

    ""

Look at his pet expression on his face , I got angry and pushed him hard to leave. He hurriedly sat up and fished me into his arms, with a slightly cool face against my neck, and said a little amusedly: "Are you angry? Huh?"

    I glared at him sideways. I wanted to push him, but he took my hand, put it on my lips and kissed him, whispering softly: "Hey,

    I'm not angry, go home and make you a cake." For a moment, is Su Xi coaxing people? That'tip of the iceberg' in the class back then could use such a pampering tone to coax people? ! I was suddenly flattered, and then I realized that what my mother had said to me before might be true.

    In the next few days, I have been researching my computer. I tried more than a hundred passwords and almost all of them were wrong. I wanted to ask Su Xi, but subconsciously I didn’t want him to see the information on my computer. thing.

    I sighed, and as soon as I closed the computer, Mrs. Wu's voice came through the door, "Madam, Mr. Su is back, and his friends."

    "Oh, I see."

    Su Xi's friend? Is it an ice cube like him?

    I curled my lips, and when I reached the top of the stairs, the two people sitting on the sofa with their backs to me turned around. The man in a black suit beside Su Xi should be his friend.

    He has short black slightly curly hair, very three-dimensional and deep facial features, high cheekbones, and looks like a foreigner.

    He was also taken aback when he saw it, and then a mysterious smile flashed across his eyes, and he raised his hand to greet me, and he opened his mouth with the standard Chinese pronunciation, "Muli, long time no see."

    "Hello." I was a little stiff. Say hello to him.

    He had been staring at me thoughtfully, I was a little hairy, and subconsciously sat next to Su Xi, and secretly squeezed his arm.

    Su Xi smiled and hugged me very cooperatively, half blocking my body and very rudely said to his friend: "No more."

    His friend tweeted, "You are really the same, but this When can the problem of "the wicked complain first" be corrected?"

    Su Xi ignored him and straightened my hair, and then asked me about my situation today. I answered one by one, and his friend slapped the coffee cup twice. Interrupted our conversation, "Okay, can you think about the dog's feelings when you force the dog food?"

    He coughed lightly, then got up and said to Su Xi: "Didn't you say there are documents for me to see? Go to the study room? Right."

    Su Xi nodded and asked Aunt Wu to prepare fruit for me, and then went to the study room upstairs with him.

    I followed Mrs. Wu to the kitchen after some doubts authentic: "? Mrs. Wu, Su-hee that what friends are foreigners" ,

    "half of it, I heard that Mr. Chen was a half-breed, his father is British, but he and

    My mother spends more time in China." "Oh, are he and Su Xi university classmates?"

    "Not classmates, but they are both at Harvard Medical School. They majored in different subjects, Mr. Chen's mother and Mr. Su's.