Chapter 40 (Aggressive)

turn off the lightseye protection
Font:BigmiddleSmall
Chapter 40 Aggressive
front page
bookshelf
bookmark
Back to Contents

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
    I tightened his sleeve, he lowered his head and leaned closer to me, asking word by word, "I used to love you so much, but for you, am I not just 'in the future'?"

    He tickled sarcastically. The corner of his lips, "Is it fair?"

    Su Xi said, pushing my hand away from his sleeve, turning around and entering the door without looking at me again.

    I looked up and glanced at the soft and warm room in the baby room on the second floor. I felt sad until someone reminded me, "Miss Mu, Mr. Su asked me to take you back. Look, it's getting late."

    I quickly He wiped away his tears, then responded with a sound, and turned to leave.

    When I got home, my mother was so frightened when she saw me crying like this, "What's wrong with you?! What happened?!"

    I stepped forward and hugged her, my mind was full of Su Xi's indifference Looking aggrieved and sad, she choked up and said, "Mom, Su Xi won't let me see the child."

    My mother patted me on the shoulder, sighed, and said helplessly: "Maybe he just got divorced, he's angry, you wait. Wait, maybe wait for him to think about it."

    I shook my head and cried even more fiercely.

    I can see clearly his attitude today. Su Xi just wants to completely cut off all contact between me and the child. He doesn't want the child to know that I am his mother.

    There was an interview with a company the next morning, but I was also delayed because I didn't sleep all night.

    I sat in my room, looking at the pictures of the baby, resisting the urge to call Su-hee again.

    In the afternoon, Wen Xu came over.

    I asked him if it was possible to win custody of the child if he went to court.

    Wen Xu lowered her eyes, pursed her lips, and did not speak for a long time.

    I finally couldn't help it, "He wants a baby and can have a baby with his new wife! Why won't I even see the baby!"

    I grabbed the water glass on the table and wanted to throw it, but I saw Wen Xu on one side and stopped.

    "If you want to fall, you can fall, and it's okay to vent." He looked at me with some concern.

    I was a little discouraged, and asked him after a while, "If it were you, would you do this?"

    Wen Xu thought for a moment, then shook his head, "I don't know." He paused, as if thinking of something, and continued: "But Maybe."

    I looked at him in astonishment, he didn't explain, got up and smiled at me, "Sad days will always pass, but you have to live in the moment, and you can't affect your own life because of this incident. Isn't it?"

    Seeing that I didn't speak, he continued: "Let's go."

    "Ah? Where to go?" I couldn't keep up with his thoughts.

    "Take you to adjust your mood worse than Rotten Tomatoes."

    His description was very apt, I couldn't help laughing, he then stepped forward to hold my shoulder and said softly: "Okay, let's go. "