Chapter 43

Chapter 43
front page
bookshelf
bookmark
Back to Contents

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
    I clearly told myself that I should let him leave immediately, but when I saw his beautiful eyes, my heart softened inexplicably, and I nodded my head.

    Su Xi got closer, until some cold kisses landed on my eyes, and then whispered, "I'm sorry, don't cry."

    He followed me into the bedroom, looked around my messy room, and sighed. With a sound, he actually took off his jacket and started tidying up the room for me.

    I sat on the bed and watched him busy. Su Xi was half-squatting on the carpet, the warm light of the bedside lamp hit his straight and broad back, and the white shirt seemed to emit a soft light, making people feel inexplicably warm and happy.

    It's hard to imagine that once a 'Flower of Gao Ling' would suddenly become such an 'Old Mother', I want to laugh and feel a little sad.

    Seemingly feeling my gaze, Su Xi moved her hand for a while, then turned around suddenly, I was stunned, and wanted to turn away my face, but I felt it was too deliberate, so I had to say firmly: "What are you looking at? Clean up."

    He chuckled softly. With a sound, the slightly elongated voice was unbelievably gentle, "Okay—"

    Su Xi was very efficient at work, and knew enough about this room to know where everything should be placed, but within ten minutes, my bedroom was completely new.

    When he got up, his eyes fell on the long-eared rabbit on my bed, the smile on his face was much less, and his expression became gloomy.

    Su Xi strode up to me, stretched out her hand slightly, and reached for the long-eared rabbit. I was startled, and before he could speak, he threw the rabbit into the trash can.

    "What are you doing?" When I was in a hurry, just as I was about to pick it up, he grabbed me and took out a delicate light blue stuffed toy rabbit from the bag just now and handed it to me, "This, isn't it better than Is that one more beautiful?"

    I saw his pranked look like a child, and couldn't help but want to laugh, it turned out that he was still brooding about holding the doll for me.

    I had some thoughts of trying to tease him, and pushed the rabbit he handed over, "I like that one, at least it was caught for me by someone who worked so hard to catch it for me, courtesy and affection."

    "Mu, Li." He gritted his teeth, his face was extremely cold and gloomy, I tried to grab the long-eared rabbit, but Su Xi's hand suddenly clasped the back of my head, my eyes were dark, his strong and strong A very aggressive kiss was pressed over, but for a moment, I had some gold stars in my eyes, and when I was dizzy, a furry thing seemed to be stuck in my arms.

    Su Xi finally let go of me, and kissed the corner of my mouth lingeringly, with a hoarse voice that was threatening, "This, do you want it now, eh?"

    I was afraid that he would come again and nodded in resignation.

    Su-hee stayed here for a while longer, and I urged him to leave. He was obviously extremely reluctant, and in the end I did both hard and soft, and he didn't go out.

    When we were about to walk near his car, he suddenly wickedly twitched the rope on both sides of my hat, and there was only a corner of my view left in front of me. He laughed softly, kissed me again, and asked softly, "You said, what are we doing like this, eh?"

    I wanted to take his hand away, but he kept holding on to the two hat strings, and I couldn't see his expression at all.

    "Let go!" I raised my hand to hit him, but he avoided him neatly, and then came to ask me again, "If you speak first, I will let go.

    " , Okay?!"

    "Oh—" he responded, and then he wrapped his arms around my waist and wanted to take me into the car.

    "What are you doing?!" I struggled twice, but I heard him say quietly: "You can't be so blatant about cheating, you have to go to the hotel first"

    "Su Xi!"

Really said: "Tomorrow baby's surgery, you will definitely come to accompany us, won't you?"

    "What?!" I was shocked for a moment, "Why so fast, but he is still so young, why?"

    Su Xi sighed, " The baby's body functions are perfect, not to mention the earlier the operation is done, the faster the recovery will be."

    I was suddenly at a loss for words, even though I knew that Su Xi would not put the baby in danger, I was still selfish. Thinking about not hurting the baby a

    little .

    When he saw my sudden silence, he lowered his eyes, "I know what you're thinking, but after the baby's surgery, let's sit down and talk about our affairs, okay?"

    Seeing that I didn't speak, he He stepped forward and held my shoulder, with a tone of pleading, "Mu Li, don't lie to me, and don't lie to yourself, okay?"

    After a while, I nodded, and he finally seemed to be relieved.

    "So tomorrow, I'll be with the baby and me, right?"

    "I'll go."

    "Okay, then I'll wait for you."

    I didn't sleep for almost the whole night. Some urgency.

    Seeing that my condition was not right, my mother said worriedly: "Or I'll accompany you, I think you seem a little uncomfortable."

    I pulled the corner of my mouth, "No need, thank you mom."

    Su Xi said that the operation will start at ten o'clock , My home was originally only more than half an hour away from the central hospital, but I was afraid of traffic jams on the road, so I drove off an hour and a half earlier.

    As expected, there was a bit of traffic jam on the road. I gripped the steering wheel tightly, and my heart became anxious. It was almost 9:30, and I didn't see any movement in front of me.

    'Boom! ', the car window was suddenly knocked twice, I pulled out the car window, but saw the face of a somewhat unfamiliar middle-aged man.

    He was well-dressed, but looked anxious, "Miss, I often exercise on this road, and it seems that I have to block for 15 minutes at this time. I took my little granddaughter out today. She broke her leg just now, and now I think I can't accompany her to the toilet, can you take her there?" As soon as

    he finished speaking, he picked up the three- or four-year-old child on his side, the child was crying with tears in his eyes, and his mouth was crying with pain. I was anxious again.

    Seeing my hesitation, he said again: "My car is right behind you, you can rest assured."

    After he finished speaking, he patted the child's head again, and said, "Thank you auntie, Ruan."

    The child After sobbing for a while, I said pitifully, "Thank you." I didn't hesitate any longer. I got out of the car and picked up the child. I said to     the

    middle-aged man, "Please help me take a look.

    "

The child kept crying in my arms, I coaxed a few words, and then she choked and said: "Leg woo woo grandpa hit me in the leg"

    "What?!" I was stunned and wiped her tears, "You What about the     grandpa who was holding you just now?"

    She nodded, "It hurts."

    "Didn't you break your leg yourself? How could he?" A bad premonition suddenly rose in my heart

.

    I was about to turn around and leave, but suddenly there was a hurried footstep behind me. Before I could react, a white towel had been blocked on my mouth, and I was dizzy. , the eyelids sank instantly, until the loud cry of the child gradually disappeared in my ears