Chapter 47( The wedding in the dreams)

Chapter 47 The Wedding in Dreams
front page
bookshelf
bookmark
Back to Contents

Please install our client

Offline Download Ad-Free Reading

Download APP
Free reading for life
    When I received Mu Mengwan's critical illness notice again, it was a week after arriving in Rome.

    She has to live in the hospital now, and she has less and less time to wake up every day, but every time she wakes up, she must recite the wedding that the person promised her before.

    Grade reminded me very sadly, "I think, we should help her achieve this wish, at least before she really leaves, what do you think?"

    I resisted the discomfort and nodded, "Okay, I'll take her measurements, she She will definitely be the most beautiful bride."

    "mu, don't do this." He grabbed my arm, tears in his eyes, but resisted pulling the corner of his lower lip, "Her lover is waiting for her, we should be happy for her , don't be so sad."

    The design of the wedding dress was drawn by grade, this French boy is not only kind-hearted, but also versatile enough to shock me. In addition to painting and design, there are also some musical instruments and dessert cooking.

    Even when he asked an old local tailor to make a wedding dress, he went into battle in person. Even the old tailor couldn't help but give a thumbs up and said that he would accept him as a disciple. Grade smiled and waved his hand to refuse.

    Although the winter in Rome is mild but rainy, this week has been gloomy, which inevitably affects people's mood, but when I saw the finished wedding dress of the grade, the gloominess for a few days was swept away, leaving only amazement.

    "It turns out that a wedding dress without too many embellishments and decorations can be so beautiful, very pure beauty."

    "The original meaning of the wedding dress is sincerity and purity. If it is too cumbersome, it will lose its soul." He paused, He looked me up and down and asked, "You must be beautiful when you wear a wedding dress, but unfortunately you haven't seen it before."

    "Well, I mean I hope you can wear it again." He scratched his head, as if helplessly As if angry with his own clumsy tongue, he finally took a deep breath and said, "Anyway, I hope you don't get troubled by the past. By the way, Mrs Lu asked me about your whereabouts. Don't worry, I'll be tight-lipped."

    I was stunned for a moment, then said, "Thank you, grade."

    "It's my honor, I'm very happy, at least you trust me"

    "I can't help but trust a person with good intentions like you." I took a long breath and pointed to the wedding dress in his hand, "Let's go, let's go Let her try."

    This day was a rare good weather, and Mu Mengwan was much more energetic than usual, with a smile on her thin face.

    While driving to St. Peter's Church in the Vatican, grade received blessings from many strangers.

    In the huge sacred church, there are some people who come to bless the square, the classical piano on one side is playing the wedding in the dream, the priest stands in the temple, with a light expression of relief and blessing on his face. With a smile, the Bible in his hand has also turned to the

    appropriate page number.

    I put on the veil for Mu Mengwan, her hand trembled slightly as she held my arm, her voice was uncontrollable nervous and excited, very like a beautiful girl who just got married.