Chapter 10

I looked back, and standing not far away was a very gentle and gentle man wearing rimless glasses.

    He strode towards me, looked around carefully, and then whispered: "How's that going?"

    "What?"

    "The divorce."

    My eyes widened in surprise, and my mind was shocked. , As if something flashed by.

    Did he mean me and Su Xi about the divorce? Am I pregnant? How can you get a divorce?

    Seeing my shocked face, he couldn't help frowning. After a while, he asked tentatively: "Did you forget?"

    I was a little speechless now, thinking back to what Su Xi had said to me these days. All sorts of things, I never thought that we were planning to divorce.

    "I don’t remember some things clearly before, so you are"

    He looked at me in disbelief, with shock wave after wave in his eyes, and finally he sank and said, “I’m Wen Xu, you are in college. good friend period. even college do not you remember me? "

    I nodded a little more difficult," after the matter sophomore next semester, almost all forgotten. "

    '"

    warmth thin lips pinched, tight jaw line, Sullen was already on his face, "Is he really crazy?!"

    Although I can't understand why he is so angry now, I can guess that the person he just said is Su Xi.

    I wanted to ask again, but he grabbed my wrist and said cautiously: "It's not safe here, you come with me, and I will take you to meet someone."

    In the early winter morning, I followed him around. The crowd of people walked through the mottled stone road, and finally came to the first room on the left side of the fifth floor of the main building of the orphanage-the dean's office.

    I looked at him suspiciously, feeling inexplicably perturbed.

    "Let's go, there are people inside who want to see you." He said softly.

    I slowly put my hand on the doorknob, but didn't have the courage to push the folding door open. The inexplicable fear in my heart made me afraid to move forward.

    Suddenly, my hand was covered with warmth, and he bent his lower lip at me, leading me to push the door open.

    This is a somewhat rudimentary office, with a kind old man sitting at the desk, and a man in a peaked cap is sitting next to her looking through a photo album.

    The moment I walked in, the boy in the peaked cap also raised his head, his hands stopped.

    His skin was very fair, and his eyes flashed with excitement. Before I could speak, he got up and walked around the desk and strode towards me.

    "Lili."

    Sheng Qianzi stepped forward and hugged me tightly, his arms trembling slightly. After a while, he finally spoke, but his nasal voice was very heavy, "I'm sorry, Lili, I didn't protect him. You"

    I don't know why, the corners of my eyes are sour, and I suddenly want to cry inexplicably.

    "So, we know each other, don't we?"

    When I was in the computer repair shop before, I was surprised that why I had to leave another phone number, plus what he said to me before, was enough to prove me Has a very close relationship with him.