Chapter 21: The Devil reaching out to me

The appearance of Sheng Qianzi now reminds me of the fate of the first-line female celebrity mentioned in that diary.

    I can't even imagine how Su Xi pushed people to such a dead end.

    Before I had time to stay in Sheng Qianzi's ward for too long, Mrs. Wu called me, and I told Yuan Heng to take good care of him before leaving.

    Not long after I got home with Wu's wife, Su Xi came back with a bunch of things in her hands.

    He saw me standing downstairs looking at him in a daze, raised the corner of his lips, strode to me and rubbed my heart, "Wait for me to eat together?"

    I nodded numbly, but I was still in my heart. Do you want to showdown with him and make everything clear.

    Su Xi pulled me down and sat on the sofa with her big hands lightly covering my lower abdomen. She looked down for a while before she smiled helplessly, "It's been less than five months. I shouldn't be able to feel the fetal movement. I am impatient."

    I squeeze. After pursing her lips, she finally made up her mind to speak normally, "Su Xi"

    "Mr. Su, your father's phone." Wu's wife reminded her loudly. Su Xi turned her head and kissed my face. Softly said: "Wait for me."

    Su Xi didn't answer this call for a long time, but the expression on his face became cold, completely devoid of the gentle pleasure just now.

    After he put on his coat, he came to me again and said apologetically: "Dad has something to discuss with me. I may come back later and rest early, you know?"

    "Su Xi, are you hiding something from me? ?" I asked, staring straight at him.

    After a slight pause, Su Xi said seriously: "

    Yes ." "What is it?" My hands on the sofa gradually tightened.

    Su Xi leaned close to me, pressed her thin lips to my ears, and whispered: "I love you far more than I thought."

    ""

    Long after Su Xi left, I slowly went upstairs. Seeing that I was a little lost, Mrs. Wu hurriedly stepped forward and helped me, "Madam, what's the matter with you?"

    I smiled vainly at her, "I was suddenly a little scared. "

    Wu's wife is obviously a little surprised, "

    Did you get scared when you went out just now? Or" "Wu's wife, how long have you taken care of us?"

    "Well, it's been almost three years since you got married."

    "So, I Is the relationship with Su Xi really good?"

    I stared at her, but Wu's eyes were a little evasive, and finally smiled awkwardly, and said: "Mr. Su is very good to you, madam, don't think about it. . " "

    I know. "

    I went back to the bedroom, shut tight the door, pulled out a diary at this bedside table, continue to read.

    June 31,

    2019'This is the darkest day I have ever experienced in my life. Because I knew that when I was most helpless, it was not God who reached out to me, but the devil. '

    'When I returned home with exhaustion, he stood on the balcony smoking. But after all, I was not surprised. After all, what can someone who can even use marriage do? I can't wait to withdraw from this triangle relationship now. '

    'His face was as heavy as dripping water, and his eyes were dark and scary. I hesitated for a long time before handing over the printed "Divorce Agreement" and explaining that I wanted to The meaning of divorce. '

"Su Xi pressed the cigarette on his fingertips, took a look, and his thin lips pulled out a very ironic smile. He said: Mu Li, you come back with other men, just to give me this ""

    He watched me silently, and suddenly stepped forward to hold my waist with one hand, and grabbed my chin with the other to force me to look at him. Said: Mu Li, did I give you too much freedom to make you so presumptuous? Is it that only by locking you up can you avoid seeing other men and not having contact with them? Ok? ! '

    'At that time, I only thought that this time was just an ordinary quarrel, and it was so uncomfortable being restrained by him, and I couldn't help but speak. I just remember that at the end I felt like saying,'I don't love you at all! 'In this case, people were pressed on the sofa by him.

    ' Time passed by, and I started crying and struggling, but in the end I didn't even have a trace of strength, and my tears seemed to be dry. Despite his tossing until the end, when he hugged me into the bathroom and took a bath for me, he forced me to say'love him' over and over again, and I seemed to be stupid, repeating mechanically what he asked

    me to say''I lie down I didn't know how long, half asleep and half awake, the dreams were all scenes of Su Xi forcing me, I opened my eyes, tears kept falling from the bedside and the footsteps approached, I trembled with fright, and withdrew into the quilt. '

    'It seems that someone has lifted the quilt, I thought it was Su Xi, I lowered my head subconsciously, covered my private parts with my hands, and cried with a trembling: I won't say that again, I love you too, don't be that way I'm, please, please''I

    heard the man on his head breathe, and then he put down the quilt and strode away. I was relieved and retracted into the quilt again, but For a moment, a faint voice of dialogue came from the balcony. '

    ' Su-hee! Is not you fucking crazy?! You are strong marital / violence, Man you are what you ended up?! " "

    She wanted a divorce. " "

    She does not want a divorce you Will you communicate well?! I think it is not her who should see the psychologist, it is you!"

    ""

    "I'm crazy"

    'I was nestled in the quilt, choking in a low voice, even if I heard his voice now, I would fall into infinite fear. '

    August 15, 2019

    ' Su Xi has been taking care of me at home since he learned the news of my pregnancy. But I was still terrified when I saw him, and his hair was horrified. His friend Chen Hang also came often and heard that he was a psychiatrist. '

    'Chen Hang always tells me some interesting stories about his childhood, and even tells some sweet stories. This can make me relax for a while, but I still can't fall asleep with fear at night, so my mental state is already bad. At the extreme, almost a word is not said every day. '

    'Chen Hang was a little embarrassed, he said to Su Xi: try hypnotis.m, maybe it will have some effect. Su Xi was silent for a while and nodded. They were afraid that I would know more, so they didn't talk more. '

    'I fear even more, because I know the meaning of'hypnotis.m'. The psychiatrist’s habitual'hypnosis', perhaps that Chen Hang wanted me to forget everything, just to allow me to safely give birth to the child in my stomach, and to save Su Xi’s unrelated sister. '

    'I hate Su Xi, I can't forget the harm he brought me, how could I just forget it? ! So I must think of a way. '

    'I made a lot of preparations, and even started talking to Su Xi, making him think I was getting better, and let him dispel the idea of ​​making me'amnesia', but later, I was still discovered by him'

    read in the diary At this time, there is no more text. I just feel that my breathing is trembling, and my body is almost eroded by inexplicable fear and coldness. Is this the cause and effect of everything? !