Chapter 29 ( Sudden Confession)

I think, none of my classmates would have imagined that a person who goes to the library every day would get married as soon as they graduate. Even when I came back to my senses, they were a little shocked.

    From meeting my parents to the wedding to now standing in front of the mirror looking at myself, everything seems so unreal.

    So much so that when Su Xi kissed me at the wedding scene just now, I was still a little confused, do I really want to spend the rest of my life with this man?

    Why do I always feel like I'm falling into a vortex? Does he really like me? What about me, do I love him?

    When I was in a daze, Su Xi had already walked behind me and reached out and hugged me into her arms.

    He didn't take off his suit, but he took off his tie. The collar of his shirt was two buttons unbuttoned, and his sexy collarbone was looming.

    Our wedding was relatively low-key and simple, and we only invited some familiar friends and relatives, so Su Xi also drank two more glasses at the wedding banquet. The low-key woody aroma on his body mixed with the faint smell of alcohol was indescribably charming. Su Xi kissed my face sideways, and I could see his appearance in the mirror.

    His hair was taken care of a little, and after revealing his forehead, his facial features became more delicate and deep.

    Su Xi's eyes were half-closed at the moment, and her thin lips seemed to drift down from my cheeks. I didn't feel much resentment at first, until his kiss became hotter and hotter. I couldn't help pushing him and turning around. Looking at him, "Su Xi, don't do this."

    He staggered back a few steps off guard, his fair cheeks were slightly red, and his eyes were a little dark when he looked at me.

    I felt an inexplicable sense of panic in my heart, and his indifferent expression made me a little scared.

    I embarrassedly touched the place where I was kissed by him just now, and whispered, "It hurts."

    I wanted to leave quickly after saying that, but when I walked to the door, he grabbed his arm and dragged it in front of me.

    Su Xi squeezed my chin lightly, her eyes became darker and darker, she approached me, her voice was inexplicably hoarse, "Li Li, it will hurt a little later."

    I frowned, just as I was about to speak, I was hugged by him and walked towards the bedroom

    until he leaned over and pressed me on the bed, that strange fear reached its extreme, I struggled for two Next, but Su Xi didn't allow it, and started kissing me again.

    I don't want him to be like this. He turned his head to avoid his hot kiss, and said with a crying voice: "I don't want that."

    "Don't be afraid, I will be gentler." His voice The hoarseness is out of shape, and there is some forbearance of fine sweat on the temples.

    "No, then I don't want either."

    Su Xi blocked what I was about to say, attacked the city for a while, and didn't let me go until I was exhausted, and reminded me in a low voice, "Mu Li, we are not a formality. Marriage, I'm your husband now, and I have the right to ask you to "

    After all, I was 'eaten and wiped' by Su Xi. It's really not that kind of heart-rending pain, but it's also uncomfortable.

    From this day on, my relationship with Su Xi has become more delicate, and I can't tell what's wrong, but there is a feeling that 'the Su Xi I have seen is not the real him'.