Chapter 2: He said that' you have a mental disorder'

I tried hard to recall his previous appearance, but apart from his face with red lips and white teeth and a somewhat gloomy and indifferent character, I really didn't have any special impression.

    Perhaps only after he frequently took away my scholarship several times, I slowly realized the existence of this malignant tumor.

    The car parked in a high-end community called Yujing Garden, not the Longda community where I used to live without a guard.

    We walked to the door. I hesitated for a long time without knocking.

    Su Xi seemed to see the fear in my heart and knocked on the door for me. When my mother came out, I felt relieved.

    But ten years later, she was much better than before.

    The moment she saw Su Xi first, there was a trace of astonishment in her eyes and some inexplicable things, like fear and panic.

    "Mom, I found Lili." He said lightly.

    His voice fell and he pulled me to his side. After my mother saw me, her eyes finally relaxed, "You damn girl! Where did you go? Do you want to anxiously kill us?!"

    Her voice was loud, and my dad was also stunned. He yelled, and he still smiled kindly, but the wrinkles on the corners of his eyes and forehead were a lot more.

    "

    Just come back, just come back." My mother gave me a blank look, and said bitterly as before: "You can do it, and sooner or later we will have to be killed by you! You"

    what else my mom wants to say , But my dad grabbed her and glanced at Su Xi next to me, and then my mother held up the complaint.

    I couldn't sit still, and walked back and forth in this'home' a few times, and wondered: "Mom, where's my brother?"

    "Isn't your brother in college? Why did he come back for the Chinese New Year?"

    My mother said After that, I greeted Su Xi and me over to eat.

    I looked around this home again, and it was indeed more than a hundred times better than before. The location was close to the city center. When I was in high school, the average house with renovation cost at least two million.

    Thinking of this, I can’t help but say: "Dad, Mom, does our little restaurant open a chain store? You two have made a lot of money from doing business in the past two years?"

    As soon as I finished talking, my mom’s chopsticks fell. When I got on the table, my face was very ugly, and my dad's smile froze on his face.

    The atmosphere suddenly became awkward, and I realized that it was wrong. I came from 2009, and they didn’t know yet. Didn’t I just miss that?

    I secretly kicked Su Xi, and then he said, "Dad, Mom, Lili is joking with you."

    My parents responded without asking more.

    The rest of my eyes swept the rice in Su Xi's bowl, as if he hadn't moved much.

    After the meal, I was reluctant to go home with Su Xi. They had no choice but to clean up my own room for me.

    Su Xi saw that I didn’t go back with him, so he wanted to live here with me. I wanted to chase him. My mother didn’t let go, so I had to agree. Anyway, he wouldn’t do it to me. What happened.

    I lay on my side and looked through the previous Chinese textbooks. The contents seemed to have been reviewed yesterday, but they were subverted today.