Chapter 28 (Tonight you are more beautiful than the moonlight)

College life is not as colorful as I imagined. In order to minimize unnecessary and troublesome communication, I choose to soak in the library every day or occasionally go to some orphanages or nursing homes to volunteer.

    In my opinion, the elderly and children are very easy to get along with, because they do not have any complicated thoughts, and it is still very happy to chat with them.

    It was really a coincidence to know Sheng Qianzi, this little brat.

    I was originally in charge of a little girl's schoolwork, but the little girl went to the hospital that day, and the dean asked me to see a little boy.

    Twelve or thirteen years old, dry and thin, with big and dark eyes, but he kept pursing his lips and looked very serious.

    I waved at him, and he came over slowly and sat in the chair without saying a word.

    I picked up his math paper and glanced at it, "There are a lot of mistakes."

    His raised face lowered, and he muttered for a long time: "I can do it, it's just sloppy."

    "Then you can do it again . One more time."

    He didn't move, looking rather stubborn.

    I thought he didn't like me and was a lonely child.

    So I kept looking for topics to chat with him, and he just listened quietly and didn't respond to me.

    I was a little discouraged and said helplessly: "It seems that you don't like me, don't worry, the dean will find a new one for you tomorrow."

    "Your name is Mu Li." He suddenly interrupted me and watched quietly. follow me.

    "How do you know?" I was very surprised, and I looked down at my clothes, and I didn't wear any brand names.

    Seeing that I was staring at him, he turned his face and whispered, "I know anyway."

    "Why are you always so fierce."

    "I don't!"

    He was a little anxious now. He took the math paper and quickly copied the questions to do the questions. This time, he really got it right, but the handwriting was too sloppy.

    "Look, it's not like I can't, and I like what you taught me too."

    "So what?" I looked at him with some amusing.

    "So, can you teach me the topic all the time?"

    I laughed 'puchi', rubbed his hair, and said earnestly: "Young man, I think you will be a standard 'disgusting stance' in the future."

    He Didn't understand, winked at me, I didn't say much.

    Sheng Qianzi is not as withdrawn as I imagined, but rather lively, of course, after getting to know me.

    In fact, he is sometimes very arrogant, and he is especially easy to pick on that kind of thing. This is what I found out after I met the senior Wen Xu of that law school.

    Sheng Qianzi didn't like him very much. Every time he came to talk to me, Sheng Qianzi had a cold face and did his homework without saying a word.

    After Wen Xu left, he would complain, "Humph, ugly man!"

    ""

    "Hey, did you make a mistake, Wen Xu is a famous handsome guy in our school, where is he ugly." "Hey