Chapter 37

"What?!" I raised my voice slightly in shock, causing everyone around me to look over.

    I hurriedly walked to the balcony, lowered my voice and asked again, "Didn't my biological mother die in a plane crash more than ten years ago? What the hell happened?

    " Wait." Wen Xu paused and sent me two more pictures.

    I opened it and saw a picture of an elegant woman sitting on a balcony reading a magazine. She turned her face slightly, and her delicate facial features were similar to the 'Mumengwan' I once saw in my dad's wallet. Very high.

    The other is an old photo, taken more than ten years ago, of a woman in a white dress covering her lips and crying. The words 'az793 Paris' are written on the screen behind her.

    "I thought she died in an air crash at first, because her name was on the crash list, but she didn't seem to have taken that flight back then." Wen Xu paused, "so"

    "My biological mother probably didn't die. , and later went to settle in France." I took his words and responded word for word.

    "It's very possible, and I seem to have seen her now. I'm in the Anlan cemetery now."

    My hands trembled slightly, and the makeup artist Su Xi found was ready there, and it was nearly ten o'clock now. .

    The banquet should officially start at eleven o'clock, and there is still an hour left.

    Thinking of this, I have hung up the phone and hurried out. Sister Wu stepped forward to stop me, "Madam, where are you going?"

    "I'll explain to Su Xi later that you can lend me the car key."

    Although Sister Wu was puzzled, she handed over the car key.

    "Thank you." "Hey

    , ma'am."

    There was a traffic jam on the road. It was already half an hour later when I arrived at the Anlan Cemetery.

    "Warm!"

    I waved to Wen Xu who was on the side, he hurried over and said anxiously: "You're finally here."

    "There was a traffic jam on the road, so it was late. Where's the person?"

    Wen Xu held my arm, "Follow me."

    He brought I hurried to a cemetery not far away, but there was no one there. There was only a bunch of daisies lying in front of a cold tombstone. The black and white photo on the tombstone was of a handsome gentleman. The following line was ' He Zongfu's tomb' a few words.

    Wen Xu sighed, "He Zongfu is your biological father, the CEO of the He Group back then. It seems that she has already left, and we are still late."

    I am feeling inexplicably complicated and uncomfortable right now . Nine is the truth.

    Maybe my biological mother is really still alive, but why is she still alive and will come back to see her former lover, but refuse to see her daughter and family? !

    Did she blame everything in the past on my head? So you would rather leave me to be raised by someone else than come to see me?

    I couldn't accept this fact, so I strode in the direction of the car, Wen Xu grabbed me, and said worriedly, "Where are you going?"

    "I want to ask her why she has been treated as if I don't exist for so many years. Why would you rather be anonymous than see her family, why do you hate me so much?"

    I didn't want to cry, but the tears couldn't stop.

    "Is it because I'm a stain on her life?"

    "No." Wen Xu held my shoulders, looked at me fixedly, and solemnly repeated, "You're not."

    He wanted to wipe my tears, but But when his hand was about to touch my face, he retracted it, "She should have gone to the airport, I'll accompany you,if you go now, it should be too late. "

    I nodded and got into the car with him.

    My phone rang as soon as Wen Xu's car reached the highway. It's 10:50 now, and Su Xi called, and I thought about apologizing and picked it up.

    " Where are you? "

    I'm sorry, Su Xi."

    His breath was a little suppressed, and he asked in a deep voice, "Where are you?" I'll pick you up. "

    I can't go to the child's full moon wine, I have something important now"

    "Mu Li, I just want to know where you are and who you are with!" He raised his voice slightly ,

    I almost never felt his impatience, my heart also became irritable because of nervousness, and said bluntly: "In short, I can't go to the child's full moon wine, so don't come to me." "

    After I finished speaking, I hung up the phone, turned off my cell phone, and didn't give him another chance to speak. The

    airport was crowded with people at the moment, Wen Xu and I hurried to the gate for Paris, and we searched back and forth for two laps, but we didn't see that person. Just

    when I was about to give up, Wen Xu suddenly pointed to a woman in a black trench coat and a black hat walking towards here in the distance.

    "It's her! Ms. Mu. "

    I followed her gaze, stepped forward in a hurry, grabbed the man's sleeve, but didn't know how to speak.

    The moment she turned around, I just felt like my heart was about to stop - it

    was her . , Mu Mengwan, that beautiful, elegant and ruthless woman.

    When she saw me, she was slightly stunned, with a trace of surprise in her eyes, and then smiled again: "Miss, what's the matter with you? "

    "Don't you know me?" "I stared at her closely.

    "I'm sorry, I haven't seen you before, you may have identified the wrong person." She turned her face away and wanted to push my hand away, but I held onto her tightly.

    "Why, why did you give birth to me but leave me to others, why didn't you come to see me once, why?!" I couldn't hold back my emotions and looked at her crying.

    "Miss, I really don't understand what you're talking about. I'm sorry, my flight time is almost up." She glanced at me apologetically, pulled me away with a little force on her hand, and dragged her suitcase towards go before.

    "Mu Mengwan!" I called out her name, and her back froze in place.

    "Even if I know everything about you in the past, I don't blame you, but at this moment, I really hate you!"

    She tightened the handle of the suitcase and finally left.

    I looked at her back with tears in my eyes, and staggered two steps weakly, but fortunately, Wen Xu behind me supported me.

    I glanced at him and asked inexplicably, "How could she be so cruel?" Wen

    Xu was silent for a moment, then said, "Maybe she has her own difficulties."

    When Wen Xu sent me home, it was already past eight o'clock in the evening.

    When I got out of the car, I saw Su Xi standing downstairs in a lead gray suit.

    He was already tall, and the moonlight stretched his figure very long. In this cold spring night, he looked lonely and cold.

    This is the second time I've seen him smoking, the fingertips with sharp joints have a touch of scarlet, and the smoke ring shrouded his side, giving him a charming and alienating temperament, but This is what I was most afraid of.

    He heard footsteps, raised his eyes slightly, and when his eyes fell on me and Wen Xu beside me, he was stunned for a moment, and then a gloomy and cold look suddenly appeared. Su Xi's thin lips were slightly pulled, and he said sarcastically, "You're back?"